Thread: General advice on women

General advice on women

Since it seems no one has any idea how to handle relationship issues, let's just make this a thread to give general advice, words of wisdom, anecdotal advice, whatever...kind of a "best practices" if you will.

I'll start. Don't date a girl you just met if you're looking for something long term. Hang out with her, be her friend for a few months. If you can still tolerate being around her after that, then go for it. It usually takes a while for the real person to come out.

You risk staying in the friend zone, but that's better than realizing that you got yourself into a relationship with a complete psychopath. Actually, I guess this can go for both men and women.

If you're looking for a fling or short term fun, do whatever, but take my advice. Don't let those people know where you live. One night stands should be had in motels. Trust me on this one, I speak from bad experience.

What say you, folks?

the only thing i have to say is OMG another thread on advice on women
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Girl that i've been dating for 3 months now, i met at a party and slept (IN A BED) with her, that same night. (didn't DO it if you must know). I see this relationship lasting for as long as we want. Your point is moot

Girls that are worth your time (if you are worth anything) generally avoid insecure guys. The tried and true confidence is something that will earn you respect in a girls eyes. Despite womens lib, women want a man who will make them comfortable in even the most obscure and trying situations.

On talk of love. Love is more then just a word or a feeling. It's an action, a decision, an emotion, a life time. Don't mistake it for formalities.
    Eszekial's Journal
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 200
    Body Fat: 12%
    Bench: 265x3
    ATFSquat: 315x3
    Dead: 275x3

How about the idea that each and every person is different, and there isn't a single piece of advice that will work for all women.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

i think Vikings got a solid point tho.

It pays to really know someone before committing in any sort of fashion. That way you don't get involved with a psycho.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Gamer/Lifter
    I find that "Wow your HOT!" doesn't work as well as "Wow your really beatiful"

Just my .02.
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    "It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

How about treat her nice, listen when she's talking, touch or kiss her as often as she's comfortable with, and even if she's one of those go to bed super early types stop whatever you're doing to go lay down with her until she's asleep?
    The Reconstruction Project (Journal)

Age: 34, Height: 5'4, Weight: 185, BF: somewhere between 15 and 45%

Weightlifting Start Date: July 26, 2005 - Bench 95 x 6, Dead 110 x 8, Smith Squat 180 x 8
    Bests: Bench 185 x 8, Dead 400 x 1, Zercher Squat 295 x 3

Stop thinking and go lift - Paul Stagg

Don't ask for dating advice on an internet forum.

Case closed.
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310