Thread: Girl Dilemma

Smeagol on Steroids Mercuryblade's Avatar

Girl Dilemma

Ok so I have a major dilemma. There is a girl I work with, who I've been interested in for awhile. She always flirts with me, and we've been hanging out but I kept wondering why nothing was ever happening, then last week one of my friends just told her I liked her and I guess her reaction was "really?" Which isn't that shocking because I tend to be pretty flirty by nature with everyone.
    So cut to party last weekend, I'm at her house and I hear the greatest thing I've ever heard in my life, this girl wants me. Not the girl I like, but this girl at our work that everyone thought was unobtainable, she is only here for the summer, and has a serious boyfriend, and is going back to her home country in a little over a week now. She also happens to be one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen in real life, like rediculously amazingly beautiful. The kind of person that everyone including girls comment on, on a regular basis. So I made out with her at the party, but that was because we were playing some game. But I didn't hook up with her because I like this other girl.
    So right now I'm not sure if I made the right decision.
    The girl I like is going to a different college, but is only going to be a few hours away. School starts in less than 3 weeks.
    Do I hook up with the amazingly beautiful foreign girl, or try to get something going with the girl I originally like.
    BTW that drunken night one of the girl's friends (the one I originally liked) told me that she has said stuff about me (good stuff).
    I could see having a really cool relationship with this girl, but at the same time we are both going to different colleges, and both will be studying abroad second semester.
    So what do I do?
    One time hookup with one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen?
    Or try and pursue a relationship with really cool (also good looking) girl.
    http://www.senseaboutscience.org.uk/

Starting Current
    Bench: 45 lbs Bench: 235 lbs
    Squat: 95 lbs Squat: 285 lbs
    Deadlift: 100 lbs Deadlift: 330 lbs

Do both!
    Face it: biceps are the muscle that classifies you as a muscle man.

Striding across the fields, carrying a vorpal blade, cometh Clawhammer! And he gives a bloodthirsty bellow:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I shall paint the town a sanguine shade of doom!!!"
    Hilarity

Quote Originally Posted by clawhammer_33
    Do both!
    :withstupi :withstupi
    Do what needs to be done.

Every time I was in the hole I swear a turd kissed my underwear. - Hatred
    I love snatch. I think I'm addicted to it. - Stray
    I like a woman I can climb - Jinkies
    Personally ... I'm a vagitarian - Brawl
    I don't box, but I'll have a dance off with any of you tools. When I get all my 230 lbs shaking and grooving you bet your a$$es you'll get served. - BilltheButcher

Edit: :withstupi

But if you can only pick one, this is a no-brainer: the hot chick. Neither of these relationships are going to go anywhere beyond the summer and if you think they are you are sorely mistaken.
    Last edited by Jorge Sanchez; 08-02-2006 at 05:40 PM.
    quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

Do both!
    I wish.

Starting Current

You stay classy San Diego. Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Dude im usualy the guy that says take the good girl for the long relationship, but this one I have to say, forign chicks go in the record book and u can hold on to that one forever, and that other girl will be waiting (hopefully)
    I am SO glad I'm female.
    Seriously - I had NO IDEA it was this complicated.
    I just tell my husband he makes love like a God, feed him a steak, and I'm done for the day. Super easy.

God bless men. - Built

Footballer
    I need to know what foreign country she is from before I can make my decision.
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

You stay classy San Diego. Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRic
    I need to know what foreign country she is from before I can make my decision.
    If shes as hott as he makes here sound it doesnt realy matter unless you dont find a cirtian race attractive (that doesn't make you racist).
    I am SO glad I'm female.
    Seriously - I had NO IDEA it was this complicated.
    I just tell my husband he makes love like a God, feed him a steak, and I'm done for the day. Super easy.

God bless men. - Built

man this board is like a regular dear abby with everybody asking for help with women.

Bro, if you are the kind of person who wants to just hit it and dont get attached cool.

But just think of the consequences

1. you hit it with foreign girl...other girl you like and could actually have a relationship with finds out and gets pissed and then you are outta luck with her

2. the foreign girl..dont give you none anyways...other girl still gets pissed because you tried

Israeli.
    I'm going to be in France for a semester this spring, if things between me and this other girl don't workout I'm sure oppurtunities for more foreign lovin will be available.
    I know it sounds like my mind is already made up, but its not, because this girl is really gorgeous, (not that the girl I like isn't good looking, but she's not the same)
    Ahh what do I do, knowing me I'll probably screw things up with both...
    By the way, the reason I'm posting like a bastard tonight is because I'm stuck at work, and my night job is really boring, and leaves lots of time to think about torrid love affairs with foreign beauties.

I think I need to just find a woman to marry right now that will let me cheat on her.

Starting Current

um I will pretend I didnt hear the part about the cheating

DONT EVEN get me started on that ****.

Bro, if you are the kind of person who wants to just hit it and dont get attached cool.
    Well she (the foreign girl) actually wants that, that's what initiated this whole situation, she has a boyfriend back home, and will be gone in a little over a week.
    I've done the whole "woooh college! time for drunken hookup!!! " thing enough and would rather have a girlfriend right now.

EDIT:
    um I will pretend I didnt hear the part about the cheating

DONT EVEN get me started on that ****.
    I'm the last person in the world that would ever cheat, that comment was a joke about how I want the comfort of a relationship but the excitement of random hookups. I never have cheated, never will.
    Last edited by Mercuryblade; 08-02-2006 at 07:10 PM.

Starting Current

Nail the foreign chick.
    If the other chick finds out and gets pissed off, one of her friends will tell you that she likes you- your response is then "really?" You don't want to date a girl whose school is hours away from yours anyway- she might as well live across the country. Try to nail her too if you can (and maybe **** her if she's in town on breaks and stuff), but otherwise just get yourself geared up to go back to school.
    530S/320B/475D
    With strength I burn

Do both. Find a way. Discard after use. Do NOT, under any circumstances, look into their eyes. Women are the devil. Remember that.

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

You don't want to date a girl whose school is hours away from yours anyway- she might as well live across the country.
    Dear Abbey,
    She is going to go to school in my hometown though.

Since I'm bored I'll share some more of my life with you internet strangers.
    I'm too embarassed to bring up any of this **** with my friends because I'm the only one that hasn't had a serious girlfriend ever.
    I'm what you call a late bloomer, really late bloomer, I'm almost 21 and people guess I'm usually about 16. In fact I've gone from 0-60 (cliche metaphor but whatever) in a really short time. It wasn't until this past year at school and this summer that I really have overcome alot of my insecurities with girls. Especially this summer when I took my new job where I have never gotten so much attention in my life, I play it like I'm used to the attention but in reality on the inside I'm in disbelief because I used to be so not attractive. I've never had a problem talking to girls, it's just really hard to shift the role from being seen as the little brother type to the boyfriend type.

It's very tough because I'm at the age where alot of people are getting into really serious relationships and I've just entered the dating scene. Obviously I don't see myself marrying this girl, but I see the potential for a good dating experience...

Starting Current

Go with the flow, be yourself, have fun!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

MercuryBlade, there's no rule that says you can't do both... just don't commit to a monogamous relationship. But if that's a stretch then make a decision and stick with it to see what happens. You and that girl made out due to some game and you didn't follow up on it... *tsk* *tsk* gotta get in while the door's open.

BTW people in your social group still gossip about who "likes" who? When I read your original post I thought you were a Freshman in high school or something. Learn to read a girl's body language man then you don't have to rely on someone dropping blunt hits at you. Heck one of my friends tried to tell me that some girl I had been talking to at a bar liked me and I got legitimately upset. That sort of stuff takes out all the fun.
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    Pics!!!!!!
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

I didn't even read the post, but I think we already determined that a Kielbasa is the solution to any female issue.
    Nick V

Haha its my work friends, and we're aged anywhere from 15 - 22. So things tend to get pretty gossipy.
    Heck one of my friends tried to tell me that some girl I had been talking to at a bar liked me and I got legitimately upset. That sort of stuff takes out all the fun.
    Usually I haven't had the problem with a girl not knowing that I didn't like her or not being able to read it the other way, it usually is pretty apparent, this girl just is really good at being completely oblivious to the fact that I did.

Apparently everyone at work has been making a huge deal about the fact that I made out with this girl, and she's been getting kind of irritated about it, I'm thinking this window has closed.

So whatever I'll pursue stuff with the girl I originally liked, whatever happens happens.
    Thanks for the advice guys.

Starting Current