Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lance Bass Comes Out

Lance Bass Comes Out

This can't be too shocking to anybody, right? Wouldn't be surprised if the other 4 members of N'Sync followed suit.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

"I back him up 100 percent," Fatone said.

It would have been much funnier if this quote had read:
    "I'm behind him 100 percent"

We tend to think of Sisyphus as a tragic hero, condemned by the gods to shoulder his rock sweatily up the mountain, and again up the mountain, forever. The truth is that Sisyphus is in love with the rock. He cherishes every roughness and every ounce of it. He talks to it, sings to it. It has become the mysterious Other. He even dreams of it as he sleepwalks upward. Life is unimaginable without it, looming always above him like a huge gray moon. He doesn’t realize that at any moment he is permitted to step aside, let the rock hurtle to the bottom, and go home.

Parables and Portraits, Stephen Mitchell

I think one of them is married and has kids, though.

And Justin Timberlake _cant_ be gay, he undressed Janet Jackson during the Superbowl!

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Lance did well for himself, too! His boyfriend is hot.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

i though he came out 5 years ago.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

Princess Frostylocks has been dating the First Reich for a long time.

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

Princess Frostylocks...lol!

Dying to bulk!!1
    in related news...new "wheel" invention really seems to be catching on.

i can't believe he's dating the prettier half of the chip'n'dales.

that's just craziness.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Quote Originally Posted by MixmasterNash
    Nice cover lol. That's advertising at it's best. They probably had a nice little sit down and were soooo sympathetic with him, keeping the questions civil-of course. Then bam, the issue comes out and I'M GAY in 10ft letters on the cover.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

who?
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Footballer
    Here's something for you to write a blog about BG150. Washed up celeberities who think we care that they're gay. This just in Lance noone ever cared about your personal life and they still don't.
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

Sad world when one member of a band can't come out because it will hurt the PR with the band.

It's almost humorous that everytime a celebrity comes out it makes it on front page... I bet you Hollywood is absolutely loaded with homosexuals.
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

They're still a "band?"

I thought he was an astronaut?

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

i thought he came out 5 years ago.
    who?
    Nice cover lol. That's advertising at it's best. They probably had a nice little sit down and were soooo sympathetic with him, keeping the questions civil-of course. Then bam, the issue comes out and I'M GAY in 10ft letters on the cover.
    They're still a "band?"

I thought he was an astronaut?
    ROTFLMAO at all of you. Good stuff.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

Wannabebig Member
    Gimme a break, even Stevie Wonder saw this one coming years ago.

In other news, Howdy Doody announces he has wooden balls.

I can't take credit for Frostylocks. Perez Hilton was all over this one.

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

Now that IS funny!

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Holy crap!!! Lance Armstrong is gay??? I guess that whole thing with Cheryl Crowe was just a gimmick to raise money for cancer research.
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook
    Lifting Clips: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnnymnemonic2
    Blog: http://squatrx.blogspot.com/

Wait...what!? Is that a joke?

Banned
    i heard lance armstrong took steroids to cheat the french too

Quote Originally Posted by PhilsterT
    Wait...what!? Is that a joke?
    Yes. Lance Bass, Lance Armstrong. I sure as hell have no idea who Lance Bass is... nevermind. Not funny. Didn't mean it to and didn't want it to turn into a thread about Lance Armstrong...

edit: btw, I'm a huge fan of Lance Armstrong. Not that I have anything against gays... I even know some... I mean, I wouldn't have a problem even IF Lance Armstrong was gay - not that I'm saying he is, cuz I'm NOT, but I wouldn't have a problem with it if he was.
    Last edited by Sensei; 07-27-2006 at 04:19 PM.
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei
    Holy crap!!! Lance Armstrong is gay??? I guess that whole thing with Cheryl Crowe was just a gimmick to raise money for cancer research.

Cough.....* wind whistles, church bells heard in distance *
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone View Post
    I agree with McVein

Quote Originally Posted by McVein
    Cough.....* wind whistles, church bells heard in distance *
    Is that kind of like 'crickets chirping'?

Saw it coming a mile away.....I have excellent GayDar I live in SF for Christsake.
    Long signatures SUCK.

~Nico