The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Threaded View

Pre-Workout Drink for Low Carbers/Carb Cyclers?

I ran into this thread called "Jungle Juice" in the Recipe section.. I was thinking of using this minus the creatine and whey for now. When I low carb I feel alright energy wise as long as I'm fed and not over/under doing the fats. I want something that is going to give my muscles what they need to go through the work out.

So will a 3.5x serving of gatorade powder be enough for a pre-workout drink for a low-carbin' mofo?

Quote Originally Posted by jed
    I recently attended University of Northern Iowa Football Camp, and we had the teams weight trainer give us a talk about lifting. He suggested mixing a drink that ALL of their players drink while LIFTING in the weightroom. The drink consisted of:
    3 1/2 x serving size dry gatorade
    2 scoops whey
    5g creatine (optional)
    What do you all think if this mix? Im gonna try it, I dont have the best mix (Lime gatorade, Chocolate Whey, and Fruit Punch creatine, mmmm!)
    Last edited by jamrock; 07-31-2006 at 04:56 PM. Reason: clearing things up..

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!