Hi, im not excited about keeping an online journal, but I was hoping if some of the vets see this they might be able to correct what Im doing wrong, because I am probably doing alot wrong because all my stats and everything suck cock.

Anyway, I am a 17 year old high school senior from Baltimore MD. When I started lifting I weighed 140-150, now I weigh 177-180. I would say I am as dedicated as anyone to gain mass, I have never had a cheat day in the 6 months I have been lifting. I get plenty of cals every day (atleast 3700), as you can see I am bulking. As of late most of my lifts have remained constant, and my bench has even gone down for the last 4 workouts or so and I have no idea why, hence the reason I started this journal. All my parts are lagging IMO as of today. My goal is hypertrophy.

Anyway, I will cut to the crap. My split is:

1chest/tri's
2rest
3deads/shoulders/traps
4rest
5back/bi's
6legs
7rest

Today was chest day. Since my barbell press has decreased (in reps w/ the same weight), I used dumbells.

Flat DB press 3x...4x...5x(took 5lbs off each set)
flyes.....12x...9x
decline bb press....6x...6x(lowerd weight for 2nd rep)
skulls superseted w/close grips....9x,6x...6x,6x ....7x,5x

My workout took me an hour. Just out of curiousity, I looked at my old written journal from a month ago. At that time I was flat DB pressing the same weight as today, but for 4 more reps. Pretty pathetic how my bench is dropping faster than Enron stock (LMAO )

Overall is was a crappy workout. It blasted my shoulders for some reason, but I feel 0 burn in my chest (I know burn isnt a measure of how good a workout is, but I cant even tell I supposedly worked my chest at all). I always feel this way, im beginning to wonder what is wrong with me. Shoulders and rotater cuff area always give out, and my chest is never stimulated. It is also lagging BTW.

The days not over, but my diet should end up fine, I got my carbs in early. My typical diet btw is about 300g protien, 420 carbs, 100 fat. I get about 7.5 hrs of sleep a night on average, tonight I am going to aim for 8.

I Started on creatine today, 10g/day. I also take a multi and vitamin C.

Im so depressed over my shitty bench stats, I have no idea why my lifts are going down. Im such a pussy.