Thread: 30 Days - The anti-ageing program

30 Days - The anti-ageing program

I watched 30 Days

The episode was a guy trying an anti-ageing program. 100 of test a week, and daily shots of HGH. He was also put on something like 20 pills of other supplements. To be safe he put some sperm in the bank. He had a count of 80 million.

After a few weeks, he started to have some liver disfunction. The GP that was looking over his health said that it was probably the testosterone. The anti-ageing doc said that it was definitely not the testosterone.

He asked the 'pro-bodybuilder' (And I'm sure he had taken his fair share of test) that the reason was probably the 20 some pills he was taking a day. Made sense to me.

In his 3rd week he was getting angry easily (Which I don't understand, especially at the small doses he was getting). It almost seemed as though he was just trying to 'act' the part. He went to get his sperm checked again, and the doctor told him he was shooting blanks. There were about 1 million sperm, but all dead.

So...what would've caused the drop in sperm count in your opinion? Anyone seen this episode? Pretty interesting how one doctor (The GP) talks like testosterone deficiency isn't something that needs to be taking care of, but the anti-ageing doc gave a great comment "You have low insulin, you give yourself insulin, you have thyroid problems you fix it...why not with testosterone or HGH?"
    If my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
    Steroid Info Click Here
    The Truth About Steroids (Video) Click Here
    Rules for Women to Follow (Video) Click Here

The drop in sperm count was most likely the test combined with a little bit of the stress factored in. Going on TV for a show like this and having your wife ride you constantly is not easy...also, there's a thread on this in gen chat.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

Quote Originally Posted by ectx
    The drop in sperm count was most likely the test combined with a little bit of the stress factored in. Going on TV for a show like this and having your wife ride you constantly is not easy...also, there's a thread on this in gen chat.
    Sorry...didn't know. I rarely check gen chat.

I didn't think that 3 shots of test would make you go from 80 million alive and well, to 1 million all dead as far as sperm goes.
    Steroid Info Click Here

I don't remember his dosing and I think it was cyp or enanthate he was running which will stay in your system long after you stop. I think the problem wasn't that he stopped producing sperm but he stopped producing active swimming sperm. Trust me, he still had his swimmers. I've known a couple of guys who ended up having kids because they thought the test would shut them down completely.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

That's right...but would it take only 3 shots to do that? He stopped at week 3, so he only had 3 shots in total. I thought it took much longer to shut things down or to cause any kind of sperm problems.
    Steroid Info Click Here