Thread: Critique my Cutting Diet

Critique my Cutting Diet

Stats...

23/yr male, 5'6, 160pounds ~ 16% bf. I have a desk job which requires me to sit in front of a computer 9-10 hours a day. My goal is to get down to 150 within the next 3 months and to get to 10-13% and preserve as much muscle and strength as I can. I use to workout maybe 3-4 times a week about a year ago but after graduating college it's down to maybe 1-2 times a week (at most 3). I'm also taking Stimulant X right now as a thermo, 1 pill in the morning with my morning meal.

8am: 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites, a piece of medium size fruit

11am: 1.5 scoops protein, slice of WW bread

1:30pm: half a cup of veggies, quarter cup of rice, 4-6oz of chicken

4:00pm: 1.5 scoops of protein, slice of WW bread

7:00pm: cup of mixed veggies, quarter cup of rice, 6-8oz of chicken

10:00pm: scoop of protein, and a handful of trail mix (nuts & dried berries)

I don't know the exact macros but I'm guessing the diet comes close to 2000 calories, 180-200 grams of carbs, 180-200 grams of protein and
    maybe 30-50 grams of fat. On workout days I usually add another meal like my 11am & 4:00pm meal right after my workout. My cheat meal consisits of 6-12 drinks on friday.

For my workouts I usually combine two big main body parts into a workout, chest/back and legs/shoulders. I basically focus on one main exercise per bodypart and work up to one set at 90% of my max. Then I train with 2-3 supplemental exercises at 60-70% of my max.

Are my goals realistic given my diet/workout? Does my diet need to be changed? Do I need cardio?

Thanks for any advice in advance.
    Life isn't like Burger King, you can't always have it your way.

Learning as I progress
    -Id reccomend not cheating every week, ESPECIALLY if you cheat is drinking.
    -www.fitday.com Find out you macros.
    -Look into carb cycling, cup of rice in the middle of the day is not doin you any good really, besides maybe filling you up.
    Complication breeds desperation.