Thread: Progress pics

Progress pics

Been lifting and taking creatine for a month and a half now, 6'0, 142lbs, 17years old
    Attached Images Attached Images

200 is small stuff. Margin Of Error's Avatar
    Stop eating so much.
    It's easier to point out the differences between us than to admit the similarities.

This body holding me, reminds me of my own mortality.

Well, we don't have any before pics to compare against so its hard to make some educated comments.

You got a good base to build with though., You look naturally lean so building on Margin's kinda sarcastic comment ... Squat, eat some more and then repeat that as many times as you can

Seriously though... Keep up the good work, focus on the big movements and eat like a horse.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Thats it? No more comments? cmon guys, I need some feedback, good and bad
    17 years old
    6'0
    142lbs

You're me three months ago. Now I'm 170-ish. Keep at it, it's a lot easier than you may think. It's a process, just stay strict to the routine, and results will show.

Like Daniel Clough has said...there isn't much to say. Your tall so it takes a little longer for the muscle you build to show compared to a shorter person. You have already got great abs and your biceps appear to be those with good potential. My brother is your height and started at a lighter weight than you. He did the big lifts like Daniel has mentioned and is a heavy weight now. Squats, deadlifts, bench press, and chin-ups should be the lifts you focus on. You can do the fun stuff like curls and tricep push downs after you have pumped up these big fellas. Creatine is a good starting supp and try to eat your protein for a while instead of drinking it from a cup.

You appear to have good potential. Don't worry too much about supps and sauce till you learn to lift and eat.
    Good luck champ
    "My eyes have been opened...I know who I am...and I know what a friend is..."
    PUMP

Iron4Life
    :withstupi :withstupi and :withstupi

come on Flip!!
    You are young and underweight... enjoy food..
    eat lots of good food and keep lifting.. creatine is not going to help unless you eat lots of food.. lots of protein..

You could really add some great muscle in a short time.. just eat a lot and lift heavy - just like the guys say above..

Good luck..

Biggie Smalls
    Lookin' aight man. Keep building. Must admit, when I saw the first picture with just your arm I wasn't sure if you were a guy or a girl. :P

Jon 'Cra-Z' Mahoney
    ----------------------
    Current stats: | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 183.1lbs. | Left bicep: 13.9" | Right bicep: 14.2" | Right forearm: 12.8" | Left forearm: 12" | Left quad: 23" | Right quad: 23" | Hips: 40" | Waist: 32.5" | Left calf: 14.1" | Right calf: 15" | Chest: 40" | Shoulders: 48.3"
    (All as of October 4th, 2006, except weight is as of November 13th, 2006.)
    Recovering from a broken leg, just getting back to legs.

Personal bests:
    Bench: 230 lbs. (10/20/06) | Squat: 405 lbs. | Deadlift: 405 lbs. (10/23/06)

Hit traps and shoulders hard

Cra-Z Lookin' aight man. Keep building. Must admit, when I saw the first picture with just your arm I wasn't sure if you were a guy or a girl. :P
    Serious? I knew my arms arent that big, but really?
    17 years old
    6'0
    142lbs

eat up

Malteser
    are you natural? looking huge hehe.

eat alot...eat clean, lift with good form

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSyde442
    Serious? I knew my arms arent that big, but really?
    Ignore him, look at his stats, he aint much bigger.

Anyways, start eating a lot of healthy foods and I mean a lot. Then squat till you're going to puke, deadlift until you feel wobbly and bench until you can't lift up your arms or touch your elbows together.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

Eat.
    Eszekial's Journal
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 200
    Body Fat: 12%
    Bench: 265x3
    ATFSquat: 315x3
    Dead: 275x3

Quote Originally Posted by Eszekial
    Eat.
    :withstupi

I use the gym in my basements, and the one thing we dont have is squats, I also use the gym in my freinds apartment building and that gym also does not have squats, so I really cant do that lift
    17 years old
    6'0
    142lbs

Biggie Smalls
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkall2003
    Ignore him, look at his stats, he aint much bigger.

Anyways, start eating a lot of healthy foods and I mean a lot. Then squat till you're going to puke, deadlift until you feel wobbly and bench until you can't lift up your arms or touch your elbows together.
    I didn't mean to insult. I'm sorry if you were offended. :P Just keep building.

Jon 'Cra-Z' Mahoney
    ----------------------
    Current stats: | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 183.1lbs. | Left bicep: 13.9" | Right bicep: 14.2" | Right forearm: 12.8" | Left forearm: 12" | Left quad: 23" | Right quad: 23" | Hips: 40" | Waist: 32.5" | Left calf: 14.1" | Right calf: 15" | Chest: 40" | Shoulders: 48.3"
    (All as of October 4th, 2006, except weight is as of November 13th, 2006.)
    Recovering from a broken leg, just getting back to legs.

Personal bests:
    Bench: 230 lbs. (10/20/06) | Squat: 405 lbs. | Deadlift: 405 lbs. (10/23/06)

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSyde442
    I use the gym in my basements, and the one thing we dont have is squats, I also use the gym in my freinds apartment building and that gym also does not have squats, so I really cant do that lift
    Well, you need to find a way of incorporating one of the single most effective exercises in terms of gaining mass and strenght into your routine.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

Just make sure you can do all the other big compound movements, you'll be fine. What CAN you do for legs?
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

you need to eat dude