Thread: Pics at the end of my cut!

Pics at the end of my cut!

Hey everyone, I'm posting pics when I finished my cut. I'm like 145lbs in the pics...light, but I wanted to lose the fat and I did, but then I started a bulk and just pretty much pigged out for the past month (because I went to Ohio for vacation), so I gained quite a bit of fat now, so I'm deciding what I want to do...cut again then do the clean slow bulk that I didn't do, or just continue bulking but doing it right.

Well anyways here they are:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Journal!
    My Fitday!
    Male, 19, 5' 11"

lookin good but dude, cutting isnt an option, EAT UP BOY.
    2000 or bust

So you cut, dropped to 145lbs. You began bulking and gained some "fat" (where are the pics???). And now you want opinions?

Well, lets see what you look like now. You would have had to gain an immense amount of fat, in order for anyone on this board to tell you to cut again. You look pretty damn lean in the pics from a month ago.

lookin good but dude, cutting isnt an option, EAT UP BOY.
    Thanks man :-), it just kills me seeing the abs dissapear and feeling so fat.

So you cut, dropped to 145lbs. You began bulking and gained some "fat" (where are the pics???). And now you want opinions?

Well, lets see what you look like now. You would have had to gain an immense amount of fat, in order for anyone on this board to tell you to cut again. You look pretty damn lean in the pics from a month ago.
    Yeah I gained alot of fat lol, because I was on vacation and I was limited on weight, money, food...and I just ate stupid...I just did a horrible job, so I screwed up pretty bad. Yeah everyone always says bulk bulk, lol. I'll get some pics up later tonight, but I'm not proud of em, I couldnt lift heavy (I was limited to 95 lbs...so I had to do alot of reps rather than weight) And I had a horrible diet.
    My Journal!
    My Fitday!
    Male, 19, 5' 11"

lol just saw your signature

very tempted to start bulking again, HARD.
    Thats how I feel, but instead very tempted to start cut again, EXTREAMLY HARD, lol
    My Journal!
    My Fitday!
    Male, 19, 5' 11"

lol, the difference is i am 18% already, lol.
    2000 or bust

Althought you probably gained some fat the last month, it's probably not significant. It might be that once you started eating a lot your body started holding lots of water and glycogen and you bloated up, losing definition. I took a break from bulking the past two weeks and looked at least a % or two lower, but now that I started eating tons again I look just as fat.
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

Althought you probably gained some fat the last month, it's probably not significant. It might be that once you started eating a lot your body started holding lots of water and glycogen and you bloated up, losing definition. I took a break from bulking the past two weeks and looked at least a % or two lower, but now that I started eating tons again I look just as fat.
    I mean I ate really bad though, like going to buffets and stuff, I regret it, but there wasn't too much I could do with limited money and everything (also wanted to not have to worry so much about all this when I was there). I gained like 15 lbs :-/ ....so how do I make myself not look bloated up? lol, wat do you do?
    My Journal!
    My Fitday!
    Male, 19, 5' 11"

Do whatever you are comfortable doing. If you still look like yourself in those pics or close to it, you should bulk.
    5'10 186 lbs 17 years of age

"Success is a journey, not a destination."

Quote Originally Posted by crazyskater52
    I mean I ate really bad though, like going to buffets and stuff, I regret it, but there wasn't too much I could do with limited money and everything (also wanted to not have to worry so much about all this when I was there). I gained like 15 lbs :-/ ....so how do I make myself not look bloated up? lol, wat do you do?
    watch your sodium and carb intake if you want to eliminate some bloat. take some current pics. you couldn't have put on that much fat in only a month. you should be trying to put on some mass at this point.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Iced Earth - Stormrider ArchAngel777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RBB
    watch your sodium and carb intake if you want to eliminate some bloat. take some current pics. you couldn't have put on that much fat in only a month. you should be trying to put on some mass at this point.
    You'd be surprised... He could have easily added 5 pounds of water weight and 10 pounds of fat in that month, or even 12 pounds of fat and 3 pounds of water weight. In 6 weeks I gained over 10 pounds of fat (measure suprailiac) and wow, just wow... It took me 6 weeks to lose it too!

I would say to bulk slower and if you cannot hit the weights, eat at maintenance (good idea for vacation).

200 is small stuff. Margin Of Error's Avatar
    You need to start eating, you could easily gain another 10-15 lbs of fat before needing to cut.
    It's easier to point out the differences between us than to admit the similarities.

This body holding me, reminds me of my own mortality.

lookin great man, nice defenition, chest looks great
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone View Post
    I agree with McVein

For the love of God: EAT!
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

You're very lean.I can see you with some mass on.
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

You pigged out *because* you went to Ohio for vacation? WTF is that supposed to mean?

J/K. Nice 8-pack!

You might feel fat, but you almost certainly aren't by conventional standards. Keep bulking, clean and slow.
    Scars are tatoos with better stories.

I think you should bulk up. Eat clean and yo'll be fine. Lift and eat!!

Just eat a little over maintenance, lift hard and you'll stay nearly as lean, build muscle and look a lot better.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

Jesus Christ @#%in eat boy !

Waiting for weight! Powdered_Power's Avatar
    Read that title and expected to see someone who was overweight...so just listen to all these guys and gals above and cut the word cut out of your dictionary for about 50lbs in time equivalent.. just bulk clean and slowly, take your time.

Yeah, archangel is right lol, you'd be surprised. I'll post pics up later tonight, I was out for the weekend so didn't get to put up yet, but I'm not happy with em.

I would say to bulk slower and if you cannot hit the weights, eat at maintenance (good idea for vacation).
    lol lessoned learn for next time

lookin great man, nice defenition, chest looks great
    Thanks man :-)

For the love of God: EAT!
    Jesus Christ @#%in eat boy !
    lol haha, yeah, thing is I wanted to lose the fat before I started my bulk, so I was gonna slow bulk, but that didn't go as planned lol. I sure am eating now though! :-(

You pigged out *because* you went to Ohio for vacation? WTF is that supposed to mean?

J/K. Nice 8-pack!
    It was a good excuse to eat like a fatass lol, Money and me not being home made it kinda hard and I just wanted to worry less bout that while I was gone (which I regret now!but i woulda regreted not eating all that yummy stuff when I was there lol). and thanks!

I think you should bulk up. Eat clean and yo'll be fine. Lift and eat!!
    Just eat a little over maintenance, lift hard and you'll stay nearly as lean, build muscle and look a lot better.
    Thats what I planned to do right after my cut, but I screwed up already, after I post the pics let me know if you guys think I should still bulk slow and clean or if I should cut again. I'll get em up today.

And thanks for replys guys and gals!
    My Journal!
    My Fitday!
    Male, 19, 5' 11"

bring out ur lats more and eat

Quote Originally Posted by must_eat
    bring out ur lats more and eat
    people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone View Post
    I agree with McVein