Thread: My brother must be crazy

Soca King

My brother must be crazy

Those of you on this forum who are Canadian will probably understand better.Well here in Canada except for the BC area it has been cold(-15 degees as a high -25-30 degrees as a night low not counting windchill)and now for some reason my younger brother likes to take off the heat before he goes to bed at night tuttut.And the weird thing is that my house is not even uncomfortably warm,the rec area of my house is the warmest because thats where the furnace is but its still comfortable,upstairs in the kitchen and living room its still pretty cold and the bedrooms are comfortably warm too.Boy when my brother develops habbits like this it makes me glad that I'll be moving out ASAP

Pesonally i like it around 55 to 60 degrees at night when sleeping. I just set the furnace to come on about 20 minutes before the alarm clock.
    " Eat to grow, Progression to get stronger " - mesmall

yeah I know what you mean, my familiy likes it kinda cold, but I cant stand it, and sometimes here in norway it get....well...ehm...cold.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

I myself do like it a little cool in my room when I sleep. If it gets to about 65-70 F then I start to sweat. Its gotta be around 50-60 for me to sleep comfortably.

"Success is never behind you, it is always, always in front of you."

Canadian
    I need it to be somewhat cool when I sleep. I have a fireplace in my room and I can't sleep if its on.
    "Discipline is never an end itself, only a means to an end." - Robert Fripp

I use to walk home in a t-shirt when it was -20ish. Toss my jacket on before I stepped in the house so I didn't get crap from the rents.. I don't know, felt good. All the hairs standing up, your entire body actually feeling something..

Now I'm just a pansy around cold. Last few winters have been mild as can be, so I'm getting use to warmth and hating the cold.
    LaLa

Maybe he is a vampire?

:evillaugh
    Stay Down With The

Runnin' with the Hatchet.. like WHUT?!?

I don't like the cold. Can't wait until spring!! I do sleep with my window cracked though just for fresh air. 68 degrees is good sleeping for me.
    Last edited by muscle chic; 12-29-2004 at 12:17 PM.

Welcome to two years ago.

[search=oldest thread]Where do people drag these posts from?[/search]
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

Disciple#1
    Generally like it comfortably cool while i'm sleeping, but with moving to Canada in a year or 2(gf wants to be back home near her parents) i think i'm gonna have some getting used to the winters over there lol

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    they say that 65-68 degrees is prime sleep temperature. I like it colder too, but you gotta get up some time and no one wants to step on a cold floor in the morning...

at least running around in the cold doesnt give you a cold..just read that the myth of working out and walking in cold weather wont get you sick...
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

when i was in the army we slept with the window open even when it was -30* Celcious. I slept like a baby, but it was a bitch to get up in the morning.

hehe yeah, I remember some mornings like that, it was allright when you went to bed, but when you got up, ooh lord it was hell.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Is that when you would spoon Cent in the same sleeping bag for warmth Rock?
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

hehe, no the above mentioned by me, that was in our rooms, Cent never shared a tent with me.

Though he did cause Rock to pitch a tent quite often.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

there was a show on this few years ago. I think you need low tempeture, feet cold, warm hands something or other. I know that I sleep a lot better when my feet are cold.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

Oh come on, cold mornings? There's nothing better! Getting up with numb toes, running to the shower and shivering while it warms up, only to find that it doesn't warm up because your flatmates have used all the hot water, running back and putting on a woolly sweater and having to go to uni without a shower, etc.
    Life is great!