The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    female teaturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    685

    Powdered Gatorade

    Does anyone know how much dextrose is in one serving (1 tablespoon) of powdered gatorade?

    Also, is it alright to drink this post-workout (maybe with creatine) until I can get some pure dextrose?

  2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!


  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,045
    1. It's about 75% of the total carbohydrates of the serving you are using (the other 25% being fructose).

    2. Yes. More detailed answer on pre/during/post workout nutrition is here (halfway down):Built's article
    Last edited by manowar669; 09-18-2006 at 12:27 PM.
    The Gods taught us to forge Iron so that we would not be slaves-----old Germanic saying

    buy a chin up bar, sell the arm curl bar---Roddy

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •