I am officially signed up for the 22nd, 24th, and 26th powerlifting events here on our base in Iraq. I've never done one, so I have a few newbie questions...

What type of workouts should I do until the meet? I was thinking I was going to max on bench and squat one more time (I just did deadlift) before the meet and hit light weights and high reps after that. I was also going to make sure not to work the muscle group that will be used in each event less than a week out.

My weight right now is hovering in the 170-173 lb. range and the max weight is 179 for the class I want to compete in so I'm eatting as much as possible right now. What type of foods should I eat from a couple of days out until the meet? I plan on taking creatine throughout the days of the meet. Is this a good idea?

My starting weights for each event are going to be...
295 bench
395 dead
335 squat
Just to get some numbers on the board. My maxes are listed in my signature below. Are these good starting numbers to work from?

Thanks for all of the help. I just want to be at the top of my game that day, as I'm sure you can all understand.