The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

short term headache

Yesterday I did back and biceps. I was feeling fine until the end of my routine. I finished off by pyramiding hammer curls and at about my fourth set I got a pounding headache and I mean pounding. I put the dumbbells down and headed for the locker room, rubbing my temples because my brain hurt so much. By the time I got to the shower the headache was completely gone. Weird, eh? Do you think perhaps I wasn't breathing properly or somehow the exercise made my blood pressure rise? Anyone else have this happen?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Yeah bro I would definitely say that its due to you breathing incorrectly. I mean honestly I have had migraining headaches from doing extremely heavy leg presses without breathing properly. Headaches that I KNOW wouldnt happen otherwise. I correctly my breathing and everything was fine.

Wannabebig Member
    I think you are right. I've noticed that my breathing is wrong often when I workout, especially when really giving it my all. Sometimes it's hard to follow perfect form and breathing while trying to get those last few reps out.