The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

chest problem....

the right side of my chest is way lagging behind my left... this is my chest routine....i have been liftin for a few months now and it seems like my lefft chest looks better than my right...

flat bench-
    115- 1 x 10
    145- 2 x 8
    160- as many as i can do... usually 2-3

decline-
    see above

incline-
    chest flys/ presses w/ db's
    usually 3 x 10 w/ 50's
    plz help.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

use dumbells for a while. if that doesnt work then im afraid its just ur genetics. they can be a bitch sometimes
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

well regarding those genetics.... my dad once told me that he was a pretty ripped dude growin up.... im bankin on that.... also... do u have any good suggestions for some other triceps exercises... right now i do skull crushers and overhead DB extensions... i want really nice defined tri's to complement my nicely growin bi's... thanks

dips. not bench dips... regular dips. if its too easy, do it weighted. and skull crushers are the 2 exercises i do directly for tris, along with closegrip bench.
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

i really cant do dips unless i am doing them wrong.... but i dont see how u could do em wrong.... i do the assisted dips cuz for some reason i cant do regular ones.. but i do them on my chest day

If you have a machine that assists with a reverse weighted platform, that's fine. work up to your bodyweight and then surpass it. I suggest trying some dumbells for a while. Also, get someone to watch you and see if they can see anything you're doing wrong. You may need to stretch more after your workouts and loosen up the weaker side (or stronger side). It sounds like you may not be getting a full range of motion.

thank u man. much help.

Quote Originally Posted by detard
    use dumbells for a while. if that doesnt work then im afraid its just ur genetics. they can be a bitch sometimes

yeah dude i like dumbbells u get to really work ur chest and it takes a little more to balance them

Wow. Eight posts. Seven capital letters (two of them were "DB"). Five in one post ( you win betastas!!).
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Quote Originally Posted by BG5150
    Wow. Eight posts. Seven capital letters (two of them were "DB"). Five in one post ( you win betastas!!).

Well if we make it nine you win. You have six. Just managed to squeak past him.

Wannabebig Member
    I too think you should try using dumbbells for a while and see how that goes. Not only will it help you to work the muscles independantly, but the new range of motion will be really good for your overall gains
    Richard, please contact Daniel Clough regarding advertising on this site. Thanks.