Thread: what is the quickest way?

what is the quickest way?

to lose my man boobs

check out any post by "built"

lipo

haha very funny im being seriouse and ur telling me lipo

Quickest way would be surgery. Second quickest would be proper diet and training.
    Nick V

Quote Originally Posted by niketpatel71
    That is the quickest.

Gym PRs: 365/240/440=1045

People need to quit ****ing asking what they need to do, exercise wise, until they reinforce their technique - Dave Tate

The never-ending pursuit of becoming Strong(er) - My Westside journal

There may be a waiting list though.

Dude, you asked for the quickest way....this is the quickest way! I was being serious too.

Scissors. Garden shears would work in a pinch though. Lipo would require scheduling an appointment, etc... that's wasted time.

OP- are the boobs actual breast tissue or fat?
    If they're breast tissue, then do a search either here or on google (or both!) for "gynecomastia" or just "gyno".

If they're fat, then read one of the several thousand threads about losing fat.
    530S/320B/475D
    With strength I burn

Australia - Where the women really go down under!
    Read the forums, go on a diet. Cut down your body fat %, get into some heavy weight training. Don't give up! Never take the easy way out.
    "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."

Banned
    One time a saw a guy walking fast, I swear he had big man boobs! I looked at him in disbelief, and he was looking at me all angry, like saying ''what are you looking at?'' and I would just look at him in the eye, and then look at his man boobs, then look at him again, then look at his man boobs, like saying ''Dude, you have a problem, you got so overweight that, for some unusual reason, probably an hormonal imbalance, you developed breasts''....lol!!!!!.....

lol. why is everyone so lazy and always wants the "fastest" way to do something. there is no quickest way. there is either the right way or wrong way.
    Height: 5'10"
    Starting Weight: 135-140lbs (August 1st 2006)
    Current Weight: got up to 177 but got it back down to 170lbs
    Current Goal: cutting

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidemonster
    One time a saw a guy walking fast, I swear he had big man boobs! I looked at him in disbelief, and he was looking at me all angry, like saying ''what are you looking at?'' and I would just look at him in the eye, and then look at his man boobs, then look at him again, then look at his man boobs, like saying ''Dude, you have a problem, you got so overweight that, for some unusual reason, probably an hormonal imbalance, you developed breasts''....lol!!!!!.....
    That's not very nice. Shame on you. Dude was walking fast, at least he was prob trying to get rid of the boobies.

Banned
    Lol! The funniest thing was, when he was walking fast, his man boobs would be jumping up and down! It was a riot!!!...lol...
    Btw, when you are big and strong, you fear no one...lol...

the quickest way other than lipo is to get your diet in check, and lift really heavy things
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

Sorry to say, but if they are actually boobs you won't lose them through diet and working out. Do you see girls who workout lose their boobs? I think not. That'd just be wierd.
    6'5"
    200lbs
    Bench - 270x5
    Squat - 350x5
    Bulking

Gamer/Lifter
    LMAO he is a guy, he say she has main boobs. My advice
    squat, deadlift, bench, eat, sleep, repeat.

We had a guy in ours school weighed in at 380. had to drop 50 lbs to get the highest weight class we had in wrestling and then there was no one there. So he had to drop 30 more LBs to get to a point where they had a guy in his division. Every time he would wrestle a boob would pop out of his shirt. It was funny.
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    "It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik00117
    LMAO he is a guy, he say she has main boobs. My advice
    squat, deadlift, bench, eat, sleep, repeat.

We had a guy in ours school weighed in at 380. had to drop 50 lbs to get the highest weight class we had in wrestling and then there was no one there. So he had to drop 30 more LBs to get to a point where they had a guy in his division. Every time he would wrestle a boob would pop out of his shirt. It was funny.
    LMFAO!!!!!..

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidemonster
    Lol! The funniest thing was, when he was walking fast, his man boobs would be jumping up and down! It was a riot!!!...lol...
    Btw, when you are big and strong, you fear no one...lol...

What a stupid comment! I wish this guy wasn't banned so I could knock some sense into this fool.

People need to quit ****ing asking what they need to do, exercise wise, until they reinforce their technique - Dave Tate

Quote Originally Posted by LivinItUp
    Sorry to say, but if they are actually boobs you won't lose them through diet and working out. Do you see girls who workout lose their boobs? I think not. That'd just be wierd.

Actually, yes, you can lose them through diet and porper training. Actually, yes, try looking at some fitness models that don't have implants. Do you see ANY with a cup size bigger than a B?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith
    Actually, yes, you can lose them through diet and porper training. Actually, yes, try looking at some fitness models that don't have implants. Do you see ANY with a cup size bigger than a B?
    True, why wouldn't an obese man be able to lose breasts? They're only fat, and it's definitely not impossible to lose fat.
    Forever Goal: Strength

Weightlifting sucks. I just like to lift heavy things.

they can be actual breast tissue = gyno
    -Matt
    gym lifts: squat: 341lbs, deadlift: 374lbs, bench: 275lbs
    My journal: http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=85034
    "Fk you and the Prowler you rode in on"

Wannabebig Member
    I've been on Mark Riptoe's 3x5 for almost a solid month now. I've been eating as much good food as I can force myself to eat...(I'm never hungry) and sticking to the workout plan and I've already taken 1 1/2 inches off my waste and 1" off my chest. I started at 196 lbs and 5'8" now I'm 189 lbs. Just find a workout plan you like, eat good food, avoid junk food or anything that you know your not supposed to eat and the fat will come off.

he was serious.
    you want funny?

"cut off your wang and become a woman...no more man boobs, they'll be lady boobs!"

I'll be here all week folks

OP- are the boobs actual breast tissue or fat?
    That confused me, isnt breast tissue fat? If its not your pectoral muscle, what else would it be but fat?