The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Josh Brown

Josh Brown

Is the ****ing man. Two game winning field goals against the Rams this season. Man the Seahawks can win without their two best players. Superbowl repeat?

How about those Steelers! Superbowl champs..pffttt.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Quote Originally Posted by heathj
    They beat the Saints.

The only thing that matters are wins and losses, but as a team they're playing better than last year. Take away the high turnover ratio and they're a 7-2 team, not a 3-6 team. They didn't turn the ball over yesterday and they beat a solid team, even with soem sketchy calls by the refs.

No chance for playoffs, but they're certainly not a bad team by any stretch.

They beat the Saints because of Willie Parker. Willie Parker is the man. Roethlisberger has had a few excellent games, but overall it seems like he can't get his game straight after riding around on his bike.

Colston is the **** by the way. Rookie of the year!

Quote Originally Posted by galileo
    They beat the Saints.
    And they lost to the Raiders (see: worst team in NFL).

No doubt. Josh Brown is a good kicker who comes through in the clutch.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

They beat the Saints because of Willie Parker. Willie Parker is the man. Roethlisberger has had a few excellent games, but overall it seems like he can't get his game straight after riding around on his bike.

Colston is the **** by the way. Rookie of the year!
    Because they have a few good players, that's why they win? Really? Wow, who would've thought!

Roethlisberger had a passer rating of what, 135 yesterday? Had two games with over 400 yards in a row passing? Nah, he's terrible because his receivers missed multiple routes and the offensive line wasn't picking up as well as they should. Too bad.

He's decent I'll give him that, but he makes bad mistakes A LOT. Plus he did not have two games in a row with 400 yards. While he has had three good games this year, he has had five awful games. He just got lucky last year.

During his three good games he has had a qb rating of 153, 147 and 127 with a combined 8td - 0 int. During his five awful games he has had a qb rating of 38, 30, 58, 61, and 77 with a combined 2td and 14 int's...

Personally I think they should've held him off playing against Jackonsville and Cincinatti. He did not start the season off well, and Charlie Batch is a decent player.

It just amazes me how unreliable he is. He throws 4 picks vs Oakland, 3 picks vs Denver and then no picks vs NO.

To Bill Cower: Put Charlie Batch in.

Gal: Plus, look how ugly he is!

That right there should be the determining factor

P.s. this is getting off topic. I just wanted to say how Josh Brown should be everyone's idol!
    Last edited by heathj; 11-13-2006 at 02:21 PM.

Is the ****ing man. Two game winning field goals against the Rams this season. Man the Seahawks can win without their two best players. Superbowl repeat?

I wouldn't be saying Superbowl repeat because they barely beat the Rams (twice). The Rams D absolutely stinks. The Bears and Giants (if they can get healthy) are still the class of the NFC. Seattle can be good if they get Hassellbeck and Alexander back and still make a solid run for the playoffs.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

He's decent I'll give him that, but he makes bad mistakes A LOT. Plus he did not have two games in a row with 400 yards. While he has had three good games this year, he has had five awful games. He just got lucky last year.

During his three good games he has had a qb rating of 153, 147 and 127 with a combined 8td - 0 int. During his five awful games he has had a qb rating of 38, 30, 58, 61, and 77 with a combined 2td and 14 int's...

Personally I think they should've held him off playing against Jackonsville and Cincinatti. He did not start the season off well, and Charlie Batch is a decent player.

It just amazes me how unreliable he is. He throws 4 picks vs Oakland, 3 picks vs Denver and then no picks vs NO.

To Bill Cower: Put Charlie Batch in.

Gal: Plus, look how ugly he is!

That right there should be the determining factor

P.s. this is getting off topic. I just wanted to say how Josh Brown should be everyone's idol!

Sorry, +300.

Ugly or not, he gets the bitches!

Charlie Batch is decent, eh? Ask Pup what he thinks of the 3 seasons he played with the Lion.

The steelers are a solid team and they are better across the board then they were last year. I really REALLY don't understand the lack of blitzing and the turnovers/penalties. If they could play solid football they would be a 2-3 loss team tops and very much alive in the playoff race, easily on top of their division.

One Winged Angel MagnaSephiroth's Avatar
    The Steelers winning actually helped the seahawks lol
    Current Routine: WBB1
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 161 (as of 7/31/06)
    171 (as of 11/13/06)
    178 (as of 1/1/07)
    171.8 (as of 2/5/07)
    165 (as of 3/5/07)

Weight Lifting Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Guido
    I wouldn't be saying Superbowl repeat because they barely beat the Rams (twice). The Rams D absolutely stinks. The Bears and Giants (if they can get healthy) are still the class of the NFC. Seattle can be good if they get Hassellbeck and Alexander back and still make a solid run for the playoffs.
    The Bears for sure, as long as Grossman can avoid those rookie mistakes. I am not sure about the Giants though. Eli has gotten lucky a few of those games. Good thing for him Tiki Barber averages over 100 per game.

The Seahawks should be on fire once Alexander gets back in it. Good thing we've had a few easy games while Hasselbeck has been out. Maurice Morris is finally stepping it up as well.

Surprisingly Tony Romo has been outstanding. I had no idea he was this good. Drew Bledsoe looks like he better retire.

The Eagles seemed to be dragging, but now with Stallworth back they should be back at it.

Carolina could be in the mix, too, if they ever start playing with passion.

I think the Giants will be there in the playoffs if they can get healthier on defense.

Dallas is decent, too, but inconsistent. Romo is definitely learning as he goes and he's been great so far. I knew he'd be good because I saw him play in college (EIU is 40 minutes away from me) and he was spectacular.

Philly is an enigma. I don't know how they've lost some of those games with the talent they have. Shoulda beat the Giants.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle