Thread: Family Hatred

One Winged Angel MagnaSephiroth's Avatar

Family Hatred

Do any of you have a family member you absolutely hate? Maybe I'm a loner on this, but my brother, (who is 15) I can not stand. I dislike him so much I hope he fails in whatever he does. I hope his sports teams lose, I hope he gets bad grades, and I hope he gets super skinny or super fat. I dont go out of my way to ensure failure for him, I usually ignore him, but if something was easy to **** him over, I would do it.

So yeah, your thinking, Magna, you're sick, how can you hate your own blood? Simple, hes an ass****. He overreacts to things, and he acts like a whiney brat. He tries to get tough with me and if I say one thing to him like, nice acne, he just goes off ranting, pretending to laugh, and rapid fire insulting me about whatever her can (lately its I have greasy hair...ok?) so I questioned why he was so damn defensive about me saying his acne looked bad.

What pisses me off even more, is when people say I sound/look like him. Oh boy, does it piss me off. He dresses like a metrosexual, all that hollister and a and f crap. He even wears this white studded belt sometimes (girls belt), what a queer.

Again, this is another ranting post by me, but I'm just wondering if I'm a lone wolf here. It probibly isn't normal, and some of you will probibly think im ****ed up for being this way, but it just never worked out between us. Don't suggest I try to be his friend, I won't. I already tried, and its really not much use. College next year, and I'm finially away from the twerp.
    Current Routine: WBB1
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 161 (as of 7/31/06)
    171 (as of 11/13/06)
    178 (as of 1/1/07)
    171.8 (as of 2/5/07)
    165 (as of 3/5/07)

Weight Lifting Journal

Does he make fun of your spelling too?

Lighten up. Brothers argue. It's just a fact of life. Saying that you literally hate your brother is stupid. If you found out that he had died tonight, would you be happy? I didn't think so. And besides, the things you claim to hate him for are just silly. Who cares how he dresses? Maybe that's what he feels comfortable wearing. And don't give him **** about his acne. Some people have bad acne and there's not too much they can do about it. They feel bad enough about it, as it is. Can you blame him for trying to get back at you when you say things like that to him?

One Winged Angel MagnaSephiroth's Avatar
    Maybe in a few years, but as of now, everything is a damn competition.
    Current Routine: WBB1
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 161 (as of 7/31/06)
    171 (as of 11/13/06)
    178 (as of 1/1/07)
    171.8 (as of 2/5/07)
    165 (as of 3/5/07)

Weight Lifting Journal

He's 15, you're 17. You're bound to get on each other's nerves at that age.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

Is cutting down to 9% Jordanbcool's Avatar
    Magna. I think you're overreacting he sounds like a NORMAL brother.
    Getting back in the groove
    "I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, (Troy 2004)
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    Bench- Two 100lbs DB's four times
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)

Mine steals from me (alot of money) and he insults me on a regular basis. Ill put up with the insults, but if I ever caught him stealing money I would seriously injure him. I refuse to do one single thing for him, I barely ever talk to him and in general he's no one to me. Thats all his own doing, your brother sounds alot like mine.

So as long as I never actually catch him in the act of robbing me, then I'll just let it go and ignore him. His life will be long and hard enough with his attitude, general lack of care about his future and the thought that he knows everything there is to know at age 18.

you guys are going to learn eventually that your family is everything. Sounds like you are both immature boys. You'll both grow up eventually.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Quote Originally Posted by cphafner
    you guys are going to learn eventually that your family is everything.
    Wiser words could not have been spoken.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Quote Originally Posted by Maki Riddington
    Wiser words could not have been spoken.
    x2
    Do what needs to be done.

Every time I was in the hole I swear a turd kissed my underwear. - Hatred
    I love snatch. I think I'm addicted to it. - Stray
    I like a woman I can climb - Jinkies
    Personally ... I'm a vagitarian - Brawl
    I don't box, but I'll have a dance off with any of you tools. When I get all my 230 lbs shaking and grooving you bet your a$$es you'll get served. - BilltheButcher

Grow up, its your own blood, try helping not hating

You stay classy San Diego. Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Dude I didn't like my bro when I was like 14 and he was 16 I bet when you are in college he, and you, will mature.
    I am SO glad I'm female.
    Seriously - I had NO IDEA it was this complicated.
    I just tell my husband he makes love like a God, feed him a steak, and I'm done for the day. Super easy.

God bless men. - Built

Quote Originally Posted by cphafner
    you guys are going to learn eventually that your family is everything. Sounds like you are both immature boys. You'll both grow up eventually.
    that's some damn good advice. i've got a brother who is also two years younger than me. we used to fight a lot when we were younger. i think its only natural when you two are that close together in age. everything is a competition when you're teenagers. try to lighten up a little bit, though. my little bro is my best friend. hell, we even roomed together for about 5 years in college. you'll have your ups and downs, but you'll come to find out nothing is more important than family.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

When my parents divorced, I refused to take sides...so I am the hated family member.

That sucks, three.

My younger sister and I were basically mortal enemies between the ages of 6 and 14. We are a year and 3 months apart. Once high school hit everything was cool, and we've gotten along great ever since. At some point I think you realize that because you are family, that commonality between you outweighs the petty differences.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnaSephiroth
    He tries to get tough with me and if I say one thing to him like, nice acne, he just goes off ranting, pretending to laugh, and rapid fire insulting me about whatever her can (lately its I have greasy hair...ok?) so I questioned why he was so damn defensive about me saying his acne looked bad.
    First off I'm an only child, so I didn't have to deal with siblings.

I had bad acne. If anyone had something like that to me, I would have kicked their face in. Saying dumb **** like that is asking for trouble. It's picking on someone for something they have no control over...kind of like racism, sexism, etc.

I hate my mother. For reasons I won't discuss. But my parents have been divorced for about 2 years now and thankfully I have not seen or spoken to her.

You guys are right in that family is everything. But wrong in the sense that just because you are related by blood does not necessarily make you family, in my opinion.

I don't like most of my family, but I absolutely hate my aunt. I didn't go to any family functions for years, and then when I finally do, she started making rumors about me. For no reason at all either. Just to be mean.

do in-laws count? :evillaugh

Actually, I don't even hate any in-laws. Sometimes, it's the people close to you or around you often that can be most annoying, but I refuse to hate them.

I hated my brother from when I was little until a few years ago. The thing is, we are very different people. I enjoy working out, going to school, eating healthy, and and partying with friends. My brother enjoys chilling in a basement smoking pot, drinking a beer with his friends and jamming. I ocassionaly jam with them (its the only thing my brother and I have in commen). I dont often because he probably doesnt want me hanging around with his friends.
    Hes 21 and im 18. Pretty decent gap there. Not as big as it used to be though. Its slowly getting smaller.

I do love my brother and hes a very funny guy. But sometimes I cant stand him.

There is alot of hatred in one side of my family that involves money, lies, and jealousy. My grandfather has nine other syblings and they havent all been in the same room together since... the 50s. We say that the next time theyll all be together is at a funeral... quite sad.

You stay classy San Diego. Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    I <3 all my family =( lol
    I am SO glad I'm female.
    Seriously - I had NO IDEA it was this complicated.
    I just tell my husband he makes love like a God, feed him a steak, and I'm done for the day. Super easy.

God bless men. - Built

Beat him to a pulp! Beat him until you can't even recognize him and he is a deformed vegetable. Then and only then will your jealousy and longing to see your little brother suffer be fulfilled

Wannabebig Member
    its just a fact of life. im 16 and my bro is 18 and we used to fight all the time. Hed always get in trouble with the rents, and id laugh at him. Now that hes gone to college, were totally cool like hes a friend. I totally understand now waht he went trhough with the rents also.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnaSephiroth
    He tries to get tough with me and if I say one thing to him like, nice acne, he just goes off ranting, pretending to laugh, and rapid fire insulting me about whatever her can (lately its I have greasy hair...ok?) so I questioned why he was so damn defensive about me saying his acne looked bad.
    Having your flaws pointed out and ridiculed hurts. Don't do it.