The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

whats the right amount of fat to keep natural test levels the highest?experts?

anyone got any studiest on this. whats the amount of fat grams that your body needs to produce testosterone at its highest level?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

cmon?????????we dont have any experts????????

you can't just call a figure.

it's different for everyone and besides, adequate fat intake is just one specification of it. There are other variables/factors.
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

Since your natty,don't have less than 25% of your daily caloric intake from fat.
    Ex: if you eat 2000 cals,it is:2000x0.25=500cals
    500cals/9=~56grams of fat.

Btw,I am not an expert..

Wouldnt it make sense that the % is not as important as the amount. I mean normaly you could just say dont drop it past x %
    but say when bulking x% means 150+g of fat. does your body really need that amount of fat to keep test levels high and perform those functions.
    Isnt the body only going to have a hard time if it gets less than a certain amount not less than a certain percent. Does that make sense.
    Last edited by smalls; 02-11-2002 at 05:44 PM.

yeah thats what im really trying to say smalls. so if there were any studies done on this or the optimal amount perbodywieght it would be very easy not to take in too much fat or too little, we would want just enuf to have test producing at its highest level. that way we dont take too much and get fat or too little and test levels go down

hey monstar you seem to be veryknowlegable do you know the answer bro????

3:16
    I do not work off %. I work off total. as you only need so much fat. as if eating 5,000 kcals you will not need 25% of you kcals from fat to get decent test levels.
    Plus its effected sleep, trianing, age, gender, general body type, alcohol etc.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.