Thread: Nitor + Teenager

Dr. Bodybuilder

Nitor + Teenager

Hello All,
    I haven't posted in a while but I received an email telling me about Nitor. I have been wanting to loose the last of my heart-aching fat and reduce my body fat to below 10%. I am probably around 15-12% right now and I am looking for a supplement to aid me in my quest. Yes, I do understand that I will need to cardio. But what I am really asking, if Nitor suitable for a teenager (I am 16). I have read many books and other references that say you must eat at least 5-6 a day. It is almost impossible for one to consume food in a structured environment such as a high school. What might be an alternative?

Thanks in advance!
    Kyle Martin
    Freshmen at Baylor College of Medicine
    Current status: Bulking

We do not recommend it for someone of your age.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I have a question.

At one point I was 388!!! I am now down to 345 and my diet has been perfect. I have yet to even have a cheat meal. My cardio is a strict 5 days a week, and my lifting is a 4 day split.

Would Nitor be a good supp to throw in, or should I wate until I drop more weight first. Is it more for people cutting as opposed to very overweight people? obviously I am not a teen at 26, but I figured I would just add to the thread instead of creating a new one.
    Last edited by FREAKZILLA; 11-22-2006 at 03:26 PM.
    Your run of the mill prototipical endomorph.
    Strong to the finish, cause I eats me spinach!

Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLA
    I have a question.

At one point I was 388!!! I am now down to 345 and my diet has been perfect. I have yet to even have a cheat meal. My cardio is a strict 5 days a week, and my lifting is a 4 day split.

Would Nitor be a good supp to throw in, or should I wate until I drop more weight first. Is it more for people cutting as opposed to very overweight people? obviously I am not a teen at 26, but I figured I would just add to the thread instead of creating a new one.
    Nitor would be perfect for someone like you!

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Dr. Bodybuilder
    Would you recomend Thermocin?

Quote Originally Posted by c3p
    Would you recomend Thermocin?
    I would not recommend a fat burner to anyone of your age. I think people your age should concentrate on diet and exercise to reach their physical goals.

Chris

c3p, cardio is not needed, and neither is 5-6 meals a day. I think if you did some more research and learned more of the basics of diet and nutrition you could easily obtain your goals.
    Nick V

Dr. Bodybuilder
    @Unreal: Could you recommend any good topics, websites, etc. that would help me out? NOTE: My parents are absolutely against me bulking, their reason of denial is "you will get too big and fat." Also have you ever noticed that your location (under the avatar) spells out "SL,UT" ---> "SLUT"

No offence I just thought it was a bit funny at first;

Thanks,
    Kyle Martin

Read the diet forum, all the stickies. Read all the threads on here. Read all the articles. Read all of bernardis site. Spend 2-3 weeks just learning how your body works.
    Nick V

Quote Originally Posted by c3p
    @Unreal: Could you recommend any good topics, websites, etc. that would help me out? NOTE: My parents are absolutely against me bulking, their reason of denial is "you will get too big and fat." Also have you ever noticed that your location (under the avatar) spells out "SL,UT" ---> "SLUT"

No offence I just thought it was a bit funny at first;

Thanks,
    Kyle Martin
    Here's some advice, 99.99% + of all people never get "too" big. So dont ever worry about getting too big, you won't. If you want to do it anyhow, be more nonchalant about it. Try a weight gainer product, just take a glass of milk or whatever to your room and mix the drink there.

Of course I wouldn't go behind my parents back. Explain to them that its very implausible that you'll ever be too big, as probably 1 in 5-10 million people or less get too big. Or reason with them, give and take. Ask them to let you gain 15-20 pounds and then you guys can re evaluate if or not they think its okay for you to bulk further.

You only get the general definition of "too" big with chemical help unless you have some insanely sick genetics or have been lifting heavy for years on end.
    Stats:
    Height: 5' 5.5"
    Weight: 180 lbs
    Max lifts: Squat:320 lbs, Bench: 195 lbs, Deadlift: 290 lbs.
    Max Comp. Total: 805 lbs

Picture Links
    Most Recent Pix, August 2006, Febuary 2006, Starting Pictures (2005)
    MY JOURNAL

Id like to bring this up again.

But WHY, specifically... shouldent a teen try it?

I now have 9 weeks to drop nearly 20lbs, its going to be incredibly hard, but I need to, Im too damn heavy for the boat. Right now, Im training my ass off, and as of today, Ive begun a 7 day reduction of cals... Ive dropped to 196lbs... still more to go.

Im really up for anything that can boost it along, Ill try anything, just for 8 weeks, to shed the fat as absoloutely fast as I can. and, the energy factor, as I cant be eating much, and ill be rowing 5 times a week for 2hours + of heavy training, chuck on a 4 day lifting split to that, without alot of food, Im going to be dead, I need to have some energy, and if Nitor is so good, then Im really considering it.

Obviously not long term, an 8 week trial run.

Unless its REALLY that bad to use it...
    Being a strong teenager means nothing.

My wrists hurt, but some people don't have wrists to be sore. My knees have tendinitis, but some people don't have legs to get tendinitis in. I seem to be going backwards with training, yet some people can't even walk let alone lift 400 pounds on a daily basis.

Dust out the vagina, and keep on lifting.

Strong stimulants shouldn't be given to kids with developing systems. 16 is too young IMO, and 14 is just crazy. You can reach your goals with it. 20lbs in 9 weeks with a solid diet and routine should be doable.
    Nick V

I'm not a teenager anymore, but barely. I just turned 20 a month ago, is this the "gray" area in which usage of said product would be acceptable? I'm also not out to lose those 5-10 vanity pounds either. I started at about 310 pounds a month ago and probably got down to 287 so far but would like to get down to atleast 225. I realize I can do it without Nitor, but I'm just looking to maximize my results is all. Chalk it up to being human I guess... always wanting bigger, better, more.

Dr. Bodybuilder
    I am planing on ordering Nitor. Look at it this way, you can see the results on a teenager. If you would like, I will give you a full write up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Id like to bring this up again.

But WHY, specifically... shouldent a teen try it?

I now have 9 weeks to drop nearly 20lbs, its going to be incredibly hard, but I need to, Im too damn heavy for the boat. Right now, Im training my ass off, and as of today, Ive begun a 7 day reduction of cals... Ive dropped to 196lbs... still more to go.

Im really up for anything that can boost it along, Ill try anything, just for 8 weeks, to shed the fat as absoloutely fast as I can. and, the energy factor, as I cant be eating much, and ill be rowing 5 times a week for 2hours + of heavy training, chuck on a 4 day lifting split to that, without alot of food, Im going to be dead, I need to have some energy, and if Nitor is so good, then Im really considering it.

Obviously not long term, an 8 week trial run.

Unless its REALLY that bad to use it...
    Because it's very strenuous on your cardiovascular system. It raises blood pressure, elevates heart beat, and all these are not what you want when your body is going through it's major stages of development. I took Ripped Fuel, and when I went in for my physical my doctor said I had a resting heart rate of 98 and my blood pressure was 140/86. Not what you would call good for a seventeen year old at that time. I was cycling over 200 miles per week, was weightlifting, and was eating better than I am now. Now that I have stopped taking the supplement and started working on a very very good diet and exercise routine I have had my blood pressure go way down and my heart rate is in the sixties again.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

Quote Originally Posted by c3p View Post
    I am planing on ordering Nitor. Look at it this way, you can see the results on a teenager. If you would like, I will give you a full write up.
    I like your sig. So you want to gain weight to reach your goals, but you want to shed weight? Good luck with that.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

Dr. Bodybuilder
    There is no need for sarcasm through the internet...

Honestly c3p I have nothing but pure irritation for someone who posts a question about a product and ignores the advice. It is extremely UNHEALTHY for someone with a developing body to use those products, you can end up with some pretty severe health problems that can effect you for life.

That being said, if you wish to ignore the advice of the people who RUN the company and people who have USED these products at YOUR age then so be it. Just dont start compaining when you have heart palpitations and a extremely high blood pressure. Because there are only a few things we will say to you:

We

Told

You

So.

Thats not sarcasm, that is just the cold hard truth.

And fuzzy... Dont even think about it or I will come over to adelaide and smack you myself.
    Stats:

Picture Links
    MY JOURNAL

Yes ma'am!!!

But... if its so bad for me, then why can adults take it? Wont it increase their BP as well?
    Being a strong teenager means nothing.

My wrists hurt, but some people don't have wrists to be sore. My knees have tendinitis, but some people don't have legs to get tendinitis in. I seem to be going backwards with training, yet some people can't even walk let alone lift 400 pounds on a daily basis.

Dust out the vagina, and keep on lifting.

No where near to the same extent, Im 19 and I wont bother taking anything like this for another year... Around 20ish is the age you can start using these things because your body has finished most, if not all, of its growth.

For you, your body is still maturing and you only be approaching, or in the middle of, puberty. I really shouldnt have to say any more.
    Stats:

Picture Links
    MY JOURNAL

Yes, it will.
    But the big difference being an adualt has a mature body. AKA Done growing
    As an adualt all of the hormones in your body settle down a whole lot. Whereas when your a teenager your hormones controling everything from your growth to your voice are going crazy.
    Best Meet @ Lifts@181:...............Best gym lifts
    Squat...- 403..........................Squat....- 395 w/belt
    Bench...- 303..........................Bench....- 300....Paused in meet - 281
    Deadlift.- 503.....Unofficial 513...Deadlift..- 490
    Total....- 1,203...IPF Class II......All done raw, Touch'n go bench

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly" Robert F. Kennedy

"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he gives up"

"However beautiful the strategy you should occasionally look at the results" John Berardi

Powerlifting Westside Style

Ruffian posted while I was typing. Pretty much identicle respone.

I'll say that I started using thermogenics when I was 18. I had tons of knowledge on them, been training for over 5 years, but most importantly I finished growing at age 12. My body had 'matured' for the most part by the time 16 hit. Then I waited two years anyway to be safe.
    Best Meet @ Lifts@181:...............Best gym lifts
    Squat...- 403..........................Squat....- 395 w/belt
    Bench...- 303..........................Bench....- 300....Paused in meet - 281
    Deadlift.- 503.....Unofficial 513...Deadlift..- 490
    Total....- 1,203...IPF Class II......All done raw, Touch'n go bench

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly" Robert F. Kennedy

"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he gives up"

"However beautiful the strategy you should occasionally look at the results" John Berardi

Powerlifting Westside Style