The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

refluctuating physique during a cut

I was weighing 175 in the mid of october and now I'm weighing 169. I don't see any major changes and I plan on cutting until mid january (162). I'm eating around 1800-2000 calories a day eating a lot of chicken breats, steaks, milk, peanut butter sandwiches, cheese whiz sandwiches I also drink LOTS of water obviously and sweet Iced tea at times. I'm on vacation in P.R till after new years and ive gone to the gym twice so far the nights I don't go to the gym I'm not so sure if I cut enough calories so I'll do pushups and leg raises for the hell of it. I notice that when I eat and get bloaded I look bigger and full but when I get cold or shower or not eat I look less defined slightly but I dont like it. What I want to know is, if this is all normal? the no major changes and all as of now.
    Last edited by wnt2gitswoll; 11-26-2006 at 08:25 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Getting un-streamlined Progress's Avatar
    I believe it's common to have "flat" looking muscles when glycogen is low. Maybe that is what you're experiencing. Maybe I'm wrong.

Stop checking yourself out in the mirror. Enjoy your vaction.
    Go check out some little hotties body instead.
    Face it: biceps are the muscle that classifies you as a muscle man.

Striding across the fields, carrying a vorpal blade, cometh Clawhammer! And he gives a bloodthirsty bellow:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I shall paint the town a sanguine shade of doom!!!"
    Hilarity