The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Panasonic help?

Panasonic help?

Anybody here have a newer Panasonic HDtv? I can't figure out how to turn the closed captioning off and it's driving me nuts I've read through the entire manual and I cannot find anything on it. I've went through every option on the remote it seems too.

It is only on for DVD's and I made sure it's not the DVD player, because I know how to turn that one off.

If anyone has any ideas, please share.
    6'3"

*on the shelf*

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Banned
    How can it only be on with the DVD player? I thought the DVD player controls the CC option. Have you tried using the DVD player on another TV?

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpikeyThing View Post
    How can it only be on with the DVD player? I thought the DVD player controls the CC option. Have you tried using the DVD player on another TV?

Well it was an entourage DVD, I stopped it, and went to the options menu and turned off caption 1. I resumed play, it was still there... I took the DVD out and went to the menu, turned it off there too. That's why I think it is on the TV. I could be wrong, I'm gonna call the service line today though.
    6'3"

*on the shelf*

There are two types of captions on some DVDs - the ones on the DVD itself and the ones from the DVD player. Make sure you've checked for both.