The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 100 of 252 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 6286
    cocoa
    Itensely worthwhile!

wikked
    No more cookie tossing! Once is plenty. I'll show you the real thing in a few weeks...

scott
    Truer words have ne'er been spoken.

09.26.2003 - Day 5

Prolegomenon
    Last night was great. Every 2 hours it seemed I was hungry again for more carby goodness. I limited myself to around 400g then went to bed having pleasant uninterrupted dreams. I arose with the expectations to see a bloated slob in the mirror, but to my surprise...no bloat. I took my caliper ab measurement just to be sure and the first attempt was...

12mm! WTF OMG!?!?111?!~ TAHT IS TEH L33T!!! The second pinch yielded a slightly higher 12.5mm, but how the ****? So as I changed clothes I noticed how full and hard my muscles were and how much better I had looked than the previous day (and week). So far so ****ing good.

I think this might be the "make yourself diabetic" diet. Although I'm shocked to see how little 800g of carbs really is when comparing it to the diet of my teenage years.

I am ultra lethargic right now. I could definitely do some major sleeping.

Prandial Promulgation
    Dance magic dance! Dance magic dance! I got lucky and hit my macros pretty much dead on!

supplements
             ec stack, r-ala, taurine, green tea extract, glutamine, daily one cap, b-100, e complex, c-1000, glucosamine, coral calcium, melatonin, zinc, yohimburn

food
              2 egg beaters, fat-free cheese, low-fat coffee cake, lemonade
              2 bagels with fat-free cream cheese
              1 box boo berry cereal, quart milk
              2 bagels, fat-free cream cheese, quart milk

beverages
             water, coffee
          totals

~4111 kcal ~26g fat ~838g carbs [~20g fiber] ~169g protein

Toils
    REST! REST! REST!

Torpidity
    A decent 7.5 hours. Went to bed at 10:30, talked with the woman for a half-hour and fell asleep. carbs = lethargy.

Quote by rookiebldr
    Ok, today I decided to try a teh galileo trick and reduce my carbs and calories. Did I succeed? Well I think I did pretty good up until I had the post workout shake. It had too many carbs in it.
    Quote by rookiebldr
    I was feeling a bit sick, by the time I got home it was all I can do to not puke while I got my post workout drink ready. Then I rushed to the toilet and upchucked my water that I had been drinking during my workout.
    Today's cartoon is in honor of rookie's half-assed attempt at the ultimate diet 2.0!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congrats on a number of fronts, Gal. Grats on the getting to page 100, before ME!!!!! Grats on the success of getting through your first week on the ud2 and proving that it works. You rock. And finally, grats on teh cartoon. Proving once again why I come in here, to LAUGH. LOL Good thing I'm not sensitive.
    Last edited by rookiebldr; 09-26-2003 at 09:34 PM.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

09.27.2003 - Day 6

Weekend Update
    This weekend was heinous. I'll post some of the highlights in my Palaver later today. Here was my crappy workout from Saturday.

squats
        115x5, 185x5, 235x5
       incline dumbbell bench
        50x5
       bench
        135x5, 185x5
       chinups
        +25x5, +35x3
       seated calf-raise
        100x8, 100x8
       dips
        +0x3, +45x5, +95x3
       db rows
        85x5:5
       icarian curl machine
        100x8, 100x8
       seated hamstring curl
        100x5, 100x5
       lying calf-raise
         don't remember x10, x10

I was forced to workout up at the gym near the campgrounds and it was quite uncomfrotable. The only thing I remember well is the douche bag who worked out the entire time I was there doing nothing but variations of the bicep curl. Oh yeah, he was 5'7 210 and ripped. **** off. There was another guy doing squats with bands on the smith machine. He was big too. The flat bench was twisted so that when you got under the bar the left half was about 6" behind the bar. The weight felt heavy, which totally came as a shock. I guess when you don't bench for a few months, that's what happens. A lot of these sets were ridiculously easy, but I felt out of place and crowded, so I just floated around trying to find something that felt familiar. The only thing, surprisingly that felt great were the squats. I did 235x5, first time really squatting. My lower back is slightly sore today, but I think I'm alright (since my legs are also sore). The dips shocked me. I thought I'd most certainly have lost a ton on them, but +95x3 was fairly easy. When I came home, I looked lean and full, so I flaunted it around all of my friends who were completely shocked to see me without a shirt. They wanted to know why I wouldn't drink, then they got to see why. **** them too.

Dips are looking good man! So?? the suspense is killing me dude did you wake up with a 6 pack this morning?

Nice squatting Galileo!

wikked
    Heh, no sixer yet, but there was no real caloric restriction since last Wednesday. Perhaps in a few weeks, I'll be there, but this wednesday I'll see about taking a picture to remark the progress thus far. I am however far leaner than the beginning of last week, which is nice to say.

scott
    Not nice yet, but it's a good place to start. My legs were destroyed and it was the only leg work I've done. Leg presses don't even touch my legs in comparison. I really hope that my back holds up!

Nice workout G. Squats are teh strong especially since you haven't done them in ages and your lower back issues. I see the dip king is back as well. Nice job.

rookie
    Now, let's see if you can try to forgo screwing this week up.

mik
    Thanks. I just had to try dips. Their dip station was a combo with a leg raise deal and the handles were wider than I was used to, but I was still able to squeeze out some reps. They felt far better than the chinups. I was used to going to sub failure the rest of the week, so I don't think this workout was as intense as it needed to be, but I didn't feel sick at all, which rocked.

You are the puke master.

09.29.2003 - Day 8 [1]

Prolegomenon
    Alright, this morning was wonderful. I didn't fall asleep until 1:00am last night and had the alarm set for 6:15. I changed it to 6:45 and took the hit of being late. I got my food prepared, took green tea, r-ala, and e/c. On the highway I eat my food and by the time I finish my turkey I get a horrible nausea. YAY! I didn't even workout yet and I'm nauseaous! I pull off the road and regurgitate the contents of my stomach onto the side of interstate 79. So, now what? I have an extra can of tuna I guess I'll eat, but this is just ****ing stupid. I'm going to openly state that green tea on an empty stomach must be the root of all evil. It seems to be what has cause a good deal of my pukiness thus far, so I'm going to eliminate it for a few days and see how I do. I weighed in this morning at 169, but I had to go to the bathroom, so I think I was likely 167-168. We'll see how depleted I am tomorrow morning after today's workout. I pinched a 12 and a 13.5 this morning, but the 13.5 pinch felt off, so I'm sure I was closer to the first. I ate fairly well over the weekend, but next weekend I think I'll be more exact in my diet. I just had too many variables from being away.

After one week of the diet, there are a few things I am going to try to tweak. First, I'm going to switch up my depletion to a split chest/back/shoulders and legs/arms. This may not be the best bet, but I'm going to give it a try. Second, I'm going to make more pasta for my refeed and rely less on lactose-free milk, since it was really hard on my stomach even though it was lactose-free. Third, I need to actually follow through with the creatine load. I totally missed out on it. Finally, I'm going to do cardio on thursday morning, so I can access what Lyle calls the "magical things" that happen when you are on low carbs for 3 days straight. Oh yeah, one more thing...not puke so ****ing much.

Prandial Promulgation
    Low carb, low cal, low fun.

Since I puked up my breakfast, I made some tuna a little later and ate the rest of my oatmeal. ****ing pills.

supplements
             ec stack, r-ala, glutamine, daily one cap, b-100, e complex, c-1000, glucosamine, coral calcium, melatonin, zinc, yohimburn

food
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 6oz turkey, <1oz oatmeal, 100mg r-ala, 12.5mg ephedrine, 100mg caffeine, 1600mg gte, 500mg coral calcium, 400iu vitamin e [regurgitated]
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1 can tuna, <1oz oatmeal, 1g fish oil, daily one cap, glucosamine
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 5oz chicken, 1oz oatmeal 100mg r-ala, 200mg caffeine, 25mg ephedra, b-100, 400iu vitamin e
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1 can tuna, 1oz oatmeal, 3g fish oil, 100mg r-ala, 200mg caffeine, 25mg ephedra, 1g vitamin c
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 8oz cochee, 3oz strawberries, 4g fish oil, 100mg r-ala, 1g taurine, glucosamine, 50mg zinc
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 60g driver, 1.5g coral calcium, melatonin, 5g glutamine

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; beverages
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;water, coffee

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; totals
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;1260 kcal 31g fat 89g carbs [18g fiber] 168g protein

&nbsp;Toils
    Initial Depletion #1.

I'm not terribly motivated to workout right now, but I know I have to. Working out the same muscles 4x a week makes me crabby.

&nbsp;&nbsp; cybex chest press
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;80x15, x15, x15, x15, x15
    &nbsp;&nbsp; cybex neutral row
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;80x15, x15, x15, x15, x15
    &nbsp;&nbsp; standing cable flye
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;30x15, 40x15, x15, x15, x15
    &nbsp;&nbsp; cybex lat pulldown
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;60x15, x15, x15, x15, x15
    &nbsp;&nbsp; lateral raise
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;10x15, x15, x15
    &nbsp;&nbsp; weighted crunch
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;55x20, x20, x20

I did the yohimburn thing today, putting it on my chest and love handles. I think it may be helping (aside from water retention), so I'm going to keep it up 4x a week.

This workout was far superior in many ways to last weeks. First, I didn't puke. Second, the workout my chest, back, and abs received was phenomenal. Lastly, I didn't puke. Aside from the GH release factors of a full body workout, this was definitely pwning. The last few sets of each exercise was very rough and the lat pulldown crushed my forearms. I'd say this was perfect.

After my workout I sauntered on into the cardio-whore mirror-laden fan-filled room of fun for some stretchy-stretcherton time. I decided to pull up the shirt and bit and bust out a front lat pose. I almost pulled a HomeYield as I saw that fabulous creature in the mirror. Fully pumped and partially dehydrated, every rib was full on blingin', BLIZZZOW the abs were kickin' outline stizzyle, and my chest and lats have never looked so thick. I wish I could snap a picture with my ****ing eyes and brain because that one would be something to show the grandkids.

&nbsp;Torpidity
    A crappy 5.5 hours, but I napped earlier. No further comment.

&nbsp;Palaver
    My weekend of camping, by galileo

Friday night my friends call a group meeting in the common meeting area, which is 30 minutes away. My girlfriend calls me about 6:30 and tells me I have to rush up there to meet them because everyone would be meeting there at 7:00. I rush and get a shower then run out of the house to get to this important meeting. Well we were there all of five ****ing minutes and the only question was whether we were leaving that night or the following morning. I was ultra-pissed, but whatever. The decision was made to leave early the next morning so that we could have a head-start on the day and really get a lot of things done. I set the alarm for 4:45, so we can get to town by 6:00. The alarm went off, I didn't hear it, but my girlfriend did. She came in and woke me up about 5:20 and it felt like I was dropped kicked in the head by God. I guess I was in a pretty deep sleep because I couldn't think or focus for 15 minutes. So, we get there at 6:00 and of course no one is there yet. After a while, they slowly filter in and we get on the road. We pull into a gas station to prepare for the 3 hours drive and the mood of the day becomes set by the torrential rainfall. We all had the hopes that it would be done or out of the area we were heading to by the time we arrived, so we carried on through the pour down. **** rain.

On the ride up the conversation was lively, full of talks of how wonderful this place will be and how much fun we're going to have. One of my friends camped there when he was 12 and he remembered having lots of fun on an obstacle course with rope climbs and all kinds of different challenges. We were going to have a ton of great adventures by and on the lake, in the woods, and in our cabin! SWEET! Well at least it sounded good. **** inaccurate memories.

We arrive and the rain begins to let up slightly. The cabins are built like duplexes, side by side, with a screen enclosed porch in the back. They are small and crappy, but not much was expected for $44/night. We begin to unpack and we hear pounding on the wall of the cabin. I thought that we either had super thin walls or the neighbors were extremely loud. We get most of the stuff unloaded and decided to take a break and sit on the back deck for a bit. We move chairs around so there are enough to seat the six of us and we hear some chair being slammed around in what I consider to be a mocking fashion on the porch next to us. We begin our basic idle conversation about what we want to do and some bitch screams, "SHUT UP!" from next door. So, I screamed "**** YOU!" A clever retort that left her stunned for only a brief moment. She then replied with, "You are the ****ing noisiest people ever, assholes." I replied with, "I didn't know we rented a library, bitch!" At that point they started talking amongst each other in whispers. I decided that it would be best to see if we could get switched, because I couldn't go next door and **** up some girls. We went and told the desk what had happened and they let us move to another cabin farther down the way. Wonderful, we pack and get ready to leave and I noticed my keys are gone. After 30 minutes of searching around the ****ing ****-hole of a cabin I finally found them and we were on our way. New cabin, no neighbors. Excellent. **** bitches.

After fully unpacking, the other two guys decide it would be a most brilliant time (10:30am) to take a few shots of Bacardi 151. That didn't take long. They were pretty hammered and I was pretty tired, so we didn't see eye to eye on the next events of the day. We all finally got our **** together and went to the little convenience center in the entrance of the compound. There was a gym, tanning salon, and convenience store. I scoped out the gym, which looked sufficient, then we headed to the convenience store where the guys made it quite apparent to everyone who was on looking that they were smashed. The rain continued to fall and we headed back to the cabin to take a brief nap until things cleared up. While we were asleep the guys decided it would be a good time to drive to town to get some beer. They left and didn't return for 3 hours. When they came back their girlfriends were extremely pissed off and asked where they had been. They went site-seeing! Oh ouch...the girls didn't like that. Then they got to yell back and forth about how we were sleeping so they went and had fun, while the girls screamed that they didn't wake them up to go and they wanted to ****ing see the horses. **** horses.

Alright, we're all awake so it's time to find the obstacle course. We drive out to the rec area and there it is in all it's majesty...alright not really. It was a dinky piece of **** toddler course that made me feel like a goddamned giant. But everyone had to try it out. There was a rope climb (8ft tall), a chinup-challenge (hmm, wonder who won that?), and some other stupid things. I was less than amused, especially since I wanted to workout shortly after. When that was completed we headed to the game room, which included Tekken 1, some cop game, and a half-size pool table. I played pool and won, yay. As we went out to the parking lot we noticed the truck that was parked next to us in the first cabin we stayed in drove by at about 5mph with a guy staring us down the entire time. I had just about had it with this trip and I started after the truck. My girlfriend stopped me and begged me not to cause any trouble, so for her sake I did. How ****ing assholic are people though, really? We moved cabins just to avoid further problems and the dude is going to come scope us out to see if he is brave enough to say something. I bet he went back to the cabin and told his girlfriends that he put us in our place and that we cowered in fear of his l337ness or something. **** people.

Now, we headed back to the cabin. I grabbed my drink and went to the gym and the rest of the crew told me they were going to play flip cup and just hang out until I returned so I could play a game with them (drinking Gatorade, instead of beer). I worked out and picked them up some **** from the store, then headed back. I come home to find everyone half-drunk and pissed off. Turns out they played the games without me because they were bored and now since it was almost 5:00 and they started drinking at 10:30 people were burned out. **** me.

Well, I convince them to play another game so we sit down and begin. One of the girls (who has borderline personality disorder) tells her boyfriend to take the soda can out of his shoe because it was going to "condensate" and ruin them. He tells her it is warm and it won't, so she starts going into one of her silent tantrums. That carried on for about 15 minutes and then turned into an hour long scream-fest on the porch. She flips out, he is calm (used to this behavior) and does the all too common "i hate you, i wanna leave" deal. She comes in and runs out the front door to her car. He comes inside and starts taking bets on how long before she loves him to death again. We tell him the same thing as usual, we feel bad for him, why does he put up with it, yadda yadda. He goes to the car to mend things and a few minutes later, we head to Wal*Mart. Yay! As we leave we pass her car and see them kissing. Literally no more than 5 minutes had passed since the situation and already she's switched gears. I have no idea how he deals with it. **** psychopaths.

We get to Wal*Mart and purchase the game Cranium, then head back home. When we return, everything seems to be in good spirits, so we play. We are laughing a lot and my girl and I comment on how we were the only ones not to bicker all weekend. (The other couple had a few minor spats over various things such as snuff and masturbation). I had to do some charading and the phrase was "Saved by the Bell." So I slid into home (the couch), then gave the "safe" sign, followed by ringing my imaginary bell. Well, I found out after the game concluded that someone left a full pepsi can at home plate, which spilled all over our blankets and one of the pillows. Well, that ended our pristine weekend. She bitched at me for a good half-hour about it. I told her I was sick of her bitching, she came back with that she wasn't bitching, so I said, "The shut your goddamned mouth!" I think she realized how stupid she was being because she tried to play the sorry game and I just accepted and went to bed, still pissed off. **** crabbiness.

I woke up in the middle of the night to piss to hear the throes of passion coming from the bed in the corner. Just what I wanted to hear. Then, in the morning when I woke up, the other couple was going at it. What the ****? It was one room you ****ing assholes! Have some goddamned respect for other people and don't ****ing have intercourse when you are a mere 2ft away from your friends! Has no one any ****ing couth? I didn't sleep well, I woke up with a stiff neck, and now I get to hear someone's balls slapping off someone else's ass. ****ING ****.

We gather our **** and head to Perkins for a wonderful breakfast. Our waitress was a straight off the boat Chinese woman who had minimal engrish comprehension. Here is a sample dialogue from my order.

Me : I'd like a low-fat blueberry monster muffin, please.
    Her: Muffin?
    Me : Yes, blueberry monster muffin.
    Her: Muffin?
    Me : Yes, like on the menu, the low-fat blueberry muffin.
    Her: brooberry?
    Me : Muffin.

You can fill in the rest of the breakfast based on the previous events. I'm sure you'll come close enough. **** petty arguments.

So, I drank about 10 cups of coffee to stabilize and we headed home. The ride was long and painful and the sunshine mocked us the whole way home. I was never so happy to be back to my apartment in my entire life. That is the last time I go camping with my friends. **** this weekend. The end.

ps: This is the short version of the story. Believe it or not.
    pps: I didn't grammar or spell check this, so forgive me if anything sounds odd. I'm too tired. **** you.
    Last edited by galileo; 09-29-2003 at 01:19 PM.

Sorry to hear about your weekend. I've had some camping trips similiar, where my buddies are drinking at 11 am and I want to take things a bit slower and not be a dumbass. Inevitably they are trashed by 3 or 4 pm and just pissing me off and being annoying. I've learned I can't go on trips with that group of friends anymore, because they are still in the mindset of extreme drunkeness = fun, whereas I like to have fun both sober and drunk.

Wow! Sounds like a ****ty weekend overall. Too bad man. But hey at least you looked good hitting a lat pose today. Boom!

Dude I hate to laugh at you're Sh***y weekend but that Sh*t cracked me up! The waitress is teh best tho. I am supprised I dident hear of a man flipping out over a low fat monster muffin and killing everyone in his path. Any way ... Good work folowing you're diet while "partying" from mornin to night with some both cool and totaly normal people!
    Old Journal

" I'd give up a pinky or a toe or something I don't need those"
    -PwrMajt:

"Remember, as long as you don't kick them in the head or use a weapon, it's only a misdemeanor." -JustinASU

I nominate this thread for the Tim Nissen Award! -El P

Wow... makes you wonder why anybody, especially families, thinks to take vacations. They're usually way more stressful than fun.

Gonnabebig Member JuniorMint6669's Avatar
    Originally posted by SquareHead
    Dude I hate to laugh at you're Sh***y weekend but that Sh*t cracked me up!
    :withstupi

Humor at your expense is so much funnier than humor at my expense.

ps Welcome home We missed you (or at least i did )
    Last edited by JuniorMint6669; 09-29-2003 at 07:44 PM.

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    My weekend was (nominally) better than yours.

Ha.

fuzz
    My friends are definitely in the drunk = fun category. My girlfriend told me the other night that she doesn't like drinking at all and that she's tired of doing it to have a good time. That was ****ing awesome, because the less she drinks the less I'll drink and I would be severely pleased to just drink 2-3x a year at this point. It's too much of a confliction with my goals.

mik
    Weekend sucked, but this week is rockin!

squarehead
    The waitress was my favorite part too. My goals are dead on track, even with my "normal" friends.

scott
    I think that no matter how many bad experiences one has on vacation, you are still left with a longing for escapism and the quickest way to do so is to leave where you are. The quote of the weekend from my friends was, "At least we aren't in <insert town name>." Personally, I would've rather been home.

minty
    Humor at another's expense is always better! I don't mind making others feel better by relaying my horrid experiences. Glad someone missed me!

boodyak
    omgwtf? dai.

Re: 09.29.2003 - Day 8 [1]

Originally posted by galileo
    I woke up with a stiff neck, and now I get to hear someone's balls slapping off someone else's ass. ****ING ****.

LMFAO!! Damn bro, what a weekend huh? LOL. I'm crying here. Your misery just made my morning. HAHA. ok. lol
    My journal

-As President of the loyal order of Curl Jockeys I hearby proclaim you top Curl Jockey. -ectx

Brutal weekend dude. LMFAO about the evening "activities" that's priceless.....but I was figuring you more for the type of guy who would have a little fun with it ......ALRIGHT who's having the WET god damned dream wake up already! Well every where I read the UD2 has taken over and people are blowing chunks left & right I am steering clear of you guys.

&nbsp;justinEff
    If your morning is better than mine, I feel extremely happy for you!

&nbsp;wikked
    There is barely any room for humor when it is the middle of the night and you wake up hearing SLOSH-THUD...SLOSH-THUD...SLOSH-THUD. It sounded like someone put a ****ing shoe in the washing machine and turned it on agitate. I never want to see, hear, or imagine anything of the sort ever again.

Originally posted by galileo

&nbsp;wikked
    There is barely any room for humor when it is the middle of the night and you wake up hearing SLOSH-THUD...SLOSH-THUD...SLOSH-THUD. It sounded like someone put a ****ing shoe in the washing machine and turned it on agitate. I never want to see, hear, or imagine anything of the sort ever again.
    LMFAO now that's what I'm talkin' about "SLOSH" doesn't speak well for the recipient LMFAO..... and "THUD" well OK a shoe in a washing machine......that's good.....nice analogy!

&nbsp;wikked
    Trust me, having sex with her would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

I've just received a few too many visuals that I could have lived without.

I'm going to go read UD2.0 to get rid of those. I just hope I don't get more visuals of you puking or some kind of sex with a shoe in a washer.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.