Page 103 of 252 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 6286

Thread: Galileo Figaro Magnifico!

10.03.2003 - Day 12 [5]

Prolegomenon
    Woke up without bloat, so that's a good thing. I pinched another 10mm this morning on the abs, so the week was a success so far. I'm going to be as careful as I was last week and just totally wreck-shop this weekend on my power workout.

Refeeding is great, but it's really hard not to overdo it, even when you shoot for 800g of carbs. At 9:30 now I had already earten the first 3 meals and I really really want to start eating more. By 2:00 I didn't feel like eating anything else...ever.

It was approxiamately -459.67°F outside this morning (-273.15°C for you Canadian ****s). It took me 20 minutes of driving before all of the frost was off of my windows, at which point I was entering the town I work in. I guess it's time to start setting the clock back 10 minutes so I can defrost and scrape again.

Prandial Promulgation
    Refeeds rock!

supplements
             r-ala, glutamine, daily one cap, b-100, e complex, c-1000, glucosamine, coral calcium, melatonin, zinc, yohimburn

food
             · 1/2 cup egg beaters, 8oz milk, 2 low-fat twinkies 200mg r-ala, 500mg coral calcium, multivitamin, 400iu vitamin e
             · 6oz gatorade, 60g boo berry cereal, 8oz milk, 100mg r-ala, 5g creatine
             · low fat twinkie, 2 blueberry bagels, fat-free cream cheese, 6oz gatorade, 100mg r-ala, glucosamine, 1g vitamin c, 5g creatine
             · 12" subway turkey on honey-oat 100mg r-ala, b-100
             · 2 blueberry bagels, fat-free cream cheese, 100mg r-ala, 5g creatine
             · pasta, 6oz gatorade, 100mg r-ala, 5g creatine
             · bagels and fat-free cream cheese, melatonin, 50mg zinc

beverages
             water

totals
             4000 kcal 30g fat 800g carbs 170g protein

Toils
    Off!

Torpidity
    Wow, I got 7 hours of sleep again.

Palaver
    The Vagina Card

As lunch approached I got a hankering for some subway, so I got in my car and made the half-mile trek to the plaza through lunch-hour traffic. On the way I began thinking about how I wanted to palaver on the "vagina card," but wasn't sure what context I'd like to present it in. I entered subway only to be confronted with a long line full of collegiate douche-sacks. The girl directly in front of me was talking on her cell phone, making plans for this evening. She was covered in makeup and fake tanner and had an obnoxious mien about her that made me bitterly recall my days in highschool. Little did I know, that this girl would be the key to today's palaver. The stage is set.

ACTION!

Sammich Artist: <stares at girl, ready to take her order>
    Cardholder: (into cell phone) No, you decide! No, you! Ok, the guy is ready to take my order so I'll call you later. (whispering)i love you. <hangs up>
    Sammich Artist: What'll it be today, ma'am?

CUT!

Her expression at that moment was what I'd consider typical of anyone who was inconsiderate enough to not figure out what the **** she wanted before she got on the ****ing cell phone, staring half-dazed at the menu. It a split-moment, I saw this change from innocent ignorance to pure treachery. Oh no...she wouldn't. She couldn't?

ACTION!

Cardholder: (turns to the heinously fat kid standing in line next to her) Are you buying?
    Fat Kid: Uh, ok. I...uh, guess.

CUT!

My friends, you have just witnessed the vagina card in action. Still confused?

The vagina card is issued to all attractive females at birth. Even though it holds no sexual meaning with [most] fathers, they are immediately affected by the V.C. and cater to their daughters every whim. As they go through elementary school, the boys take notice and may give the cardholders their dessert or even worse, they may succumb to playing with dolls just to be near them! As the girls mature the cash value of the V.C. increases substantially. In their teenage years cardholders may find that men of equivalent or greater age may pick them up in a car and take them to a dinner and a movie, paying for it entirely. When they hit their early twenties the benefits increase to allow them to drink for free at almost any bar and acquire jewelry and other presents, just "for being themselves." Once a woman hits full maturity the V.C. can force a man to do things he'd normally never do such as getting married, having babies, or worse yet taking care of the babies, while his wife goes out with a group of non-cardholding women to talk about how much they hate men! This is the prime example of one phenomenon that must be noted. Cardholders always hang out with non-cardholders. Never will you see a group of cardholders together without a majority of non-cardholders in the area. Studies show that the V.C.'s value increases exponentially if they are in the present of non-cardholding women; therefore it is of the utmost benefit that cardholders never roam with only their kind.

There is nothing men can do to counteract the evils of the vagina card, so I can only caution them to take heed in all applicable situations. And women, please use your card responsibly. There are a lot of broken-hearted heinously fat guys out there who only want to be loved. Introduce them to one of your non-cardholding friends. It's the only humane thing to do.

The End.
    Last edited by galileo; 10-03-2003 at 01:58 PM.

&nbsp;Palaver
    The Vagina Card

As lunch approached I got a hankering for some subway, so I got in my car and made the half-mile trek to the plaza through lunch-hour traffic. On the way I began thinking about how I wanted to palaver on the "vagina card," but wasn't sure what context I'd like to present it in. I entered subway only to be confronted with a long line full of collegiate douche-sacks. The girl directly in front of me was talking on her cell phone, making plans for this evening. She was covered in makeup and fake tanner and had an obnoxious mien about her that made me bitterly recall my days in highschool. Little did I know, that this girl would be the key to today's palaver. The stage is set.

ACTION!

Sammich Artist: <stares at girl, ready to take her order>
    Cardholder: (into cell phone) No, you decide! No, you! Ok, the guy is ready to take my order so I'll call you later. (whispering)i love you. <hangs up>
    Sammich Artist: What'll it be today, ma'am?

CUT!

Her expression at that moment was what I'd consider typical of anyone who was inconsiderate enough to not figure out what the **** she wanted before she got on the ****ing cell phone, staring half-dazed at the menu. It a split-moment, I saw this change from innocent ignorance to pure treachery. Oh no...she wouldn't. She couldn't?

ACTION!

Cardholder: (turns to the heinously fat kid standing in line next to her) Are you buying?
    Fat Kid: Uh, ok. I...uh, guess.

CUT!

My friends, you have just witnessed the vagina card in action. Still confused?

The vagina card is issued to all attractive females at birth. Even though it holds no sexual meaning with [most] fathers, they are immediately affected by the V.C. and cater to their daughters every whim. As they go through elementary school, the boys take notice and may give the cardholders their dessert or even worse, they may succumb to playing with dolls just to be near them! As the girls mature the cash value of the V.C. increases substantially. In their teenage years cardholders may find that men of equivalent or greater age may pick them up in a car and take them to a dinner and a movie, paying for it entirely. When they hit their early twenties the benefits increase to allow them to drink for free at almost any bar and acquire jewelry and other presents, just "for being themselves." Once a woman hits full maturity the V.C. can force a man to do things he'd normally never do such as getting married, having babies, or worse yet taking care of the babies, while his wife goes out with a group of non-cardholding women to talk about how much they hate men! This is the prime example of one phenomenon that must be noted. Cardholders always hang out with non-cardholders. Never will you see a group of cardholders together without a majority of non-cardholders in the area. Studies show that the V.C.'s value increases exponentially if they are in the present of non-cardholding women; therefore it is of the utmost benefit that cardholders never roam with only their kind.

There is nothing men can do to counteract the evils of the vagina card, so I can only caution them to take heed in all applicable situations. And women, please use your card responsibly. There are a lot of broken-hearted heinously fat guys out there who only want to be loved. Introduce them to one of your non-cardholding friends. It's the only humane thing to do.

The End.

that's pure poetry, man.
    Last edited by Saint Patrick; 10-03-2003 at 02:19 PM.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

you have a vagina, yet no such priveledges.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

Originally posted by ectx
    you have a vagina, yet no such priveledges.
    Dude, he said...

Originally posted by galileo
    The vagina card is issued to all attractive females at birth.
    Attractive being the key word there.

So gal, was this ugly kid boy or girl? If she is talking to her boyfriend or something on the phone (hence the "i love you" whisper) and this ugly kid is a boy and he's still paying for her **** then he deserves it. Dumbass should know better.

The VC is a very dangerous weapon when in the hands of a master. They must be avoided at all costs.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Dude, you are just plain and magnificolly ridiculous -

Beautiful. Yet so tragic.

All card holding members should also have the following skills....
    Last edited by Paul Stagg; 10-16-2003 at 03:26 PM.

This truly brought a tear to my eye. Beautiful man, just ***ing beautiful!

Gonnabebig Member JuniorMint6669's Avatar
    That makes sense. For some reason, I feel more bitter(as if that were possible). The Penis Card doesnt have nearly as many advantages.

she doesnt even swallow.
    Last edited by Paul Stagg; 10-16-2003 at 03:26 PM.
    Pup, in reference to me: "he's like Budiak...but worse"

Budiak: "Statistically I've gained almost an inch on my arms...but thats just theory, and we know what theory gets us. Thats right. Communism."

BigChaseyChase: "Cutting, there will not be!"

sir millard mulch: "I could probably punch some chick really hard at this point"

Galileo - "Someday maybe I'll be able to use the big boy weights like RG570."

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    I do believe that if a man's AQ (asshole quotient) is sufficiently high he will be unaffected by the Vagina Card.

quick update, power workout. I am tired and suck.

squat: 45x8, 115x5, 185x5, 245x5 (nervous)
    bench: 115x5, 185x5, 195x5, 195x5 (was good, second set was way easy)
    db rows: 60x5:5, 80x5:5, 100x5:5, 100x5:5 (lost so much strength it's ridiculous)
    shrugs : 230x5, 270x5, 270x5, 270x5
    inc db bench: 75x4, 75x5, 75x5 (owned the second set)
    fat bar curls : 100x5, 100x4, 100x3

Good big lifts GAL Great avitar. Would those be <double guns>!?!?!
    Old Journal

" I'd give up a pinky or a toe or something I don't need those"
    -PwrMajt:

"Remember, as long as you don't kick them in the head or use a weapon, it's only a misdemeanor." -JustinASU

I nominate this thread for the Tim Nissen Award! -El P

Originally posted by galileo
    quick update, power workout. I am tired and suck.

squat: 45x8, 115x5, 185x5, 245x5 (nervous)
    bench: 115x5, 185x5, 195x5, 195x5 (was good, second set was way easy)
    db rows: 60x5:5, 80x5:5, 100x5:5, 100x5:5 (lost so much strength it's ridiculous)
    shrugs : 230x5, 270x5, 270x5, 270x5
    inc db bench: 75x4, 75x5, 75x5 (owned the second set)
    fat bar curls : 100x5, 100x4, 100x3
    way to go bro, nice lifts.
    Pup, in reference to me: "he's like Budiak...but worse"

Budiak: "Statistically I've gained almost an inch on my arms...but thats just theory, and we know what theory gets us. Thats right. Communism."

BigChaseyChase: "Cutting, there will not be!"

sir millard mulch: "I could probably punch some chick really hard at this point"

Galileo - "Someday maybe I'll be able to use the big boy weights like RG570."

Really like the session G! - ...nice, solid work man

Nice workout, Galileo! <lat spread>

Nice power day G. Good work on those 75s! Squats are lookin' good too. If you had balls you prolly would've done much more.

How's the back feel after them?

&nbsp;squarehead
    None other than!

&nbsp;rg570
    Awww, you miss him too? <monthly picture update>

&nbsp;cocoa
    Thanks. I'm not benching 275 for reps, but I'm still cutting.

&nbsp;scott
    Thanks! <double guns>

&nbsp;mik
    Thanks. I probably couldn't have done more. I am not comfortable with my form yet and I think next week I'll do a few sets at a lower weight to try to get that worked out. The belt is helping a tremendous amount though. It allows me to feel my lower back throughout the motion. I gotta just make sure not to stand completely vertical at any point on the motion, to prevent direct spinal pressure.
    Last edited by galileo; 10-06-2003 at 01:08 PM.

Good looking workout Dude. Looks like the belt provides a little security on squats good deal!

Good job bro. Nice session!!
    My journal

-As President of the loyal order of Curl Jockeys I hearby proclaim you top Curl Jockey. -ectx

10.06.2003 - Day 15 [1]

&nbsp;Prolegomenon
    So begins another week of insanity, but I am prepared.

I forgot to weigh myself this morning before I put on clothing, but with dress pants and shirt, I weighed 172. Same as last Monday. My ab pinch was the same as last week, so I didn't do any damage this weekend. I was slightly concerned because I was ultra bloated on Saturday and I looked like ****. This morning I looked alright again, so I guess it was still successful. My chest fat is bothering me more and more now that I get leaner. I retain most of my water there and upon feeling the fat in the region it is uneven. I loathe the thought of having to get expensive surgery done to correct this, but it has again become an option.

I watched School of Rock this weekend and it owned. I am a huge Jack Black fan, so almost anything he does I really enjoy. Except the SNL this weekend...which sucked. Anyhow, the movie was far better than I had thought, so I'd suggest going to see it if you have not already.

&nbsp;Prandial Promulgation
    As usual for a monday morning, I forgot something. That something today was fish oil caps. I'll have to take a few extra this evening as an offset. No big deal.

No yohimburn this week. I didn't see a real difference with it.

Diet A&W root beer and cream soda has made it to my top diet drink list this week.

Favorite Diet Drinks
    1. Crystal Light (all varieties)
    2. Diet Snapple Iced Teas
    3. Diet A&W Products
    4. Diet Dr. Pepper

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; supplements
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;r-ala, glutamine, daily one cap, b-100, e complex, c-1000, glucosamine, coral calcium, melatonin, zinc

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; food
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;· 6oz turkey, 1oz oatmeal, 100mg r-ala, 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, glucosamine, 400iu vitamin e
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;· 5oz chicken, 1oz oatmeal 100mg r-ala, daily one cap, b-100
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;· 1 can tuna, 1oz oatmeal, 3g fish oil, 100mg r-ala, 200mg caffeine, 25mg ephedra, glucosamine, 1g vitamin c
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;· 8oz cochee, 3oz strawberries, 4g fish oil, 100mg r-ala, 50mg zinc
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;· 60g driver, 1.5g coral calcium, melatonin, 5g glutamine

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; beverages
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;water, coffee, diet a&w rootbeer of hAet.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; totals
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;1260 kcal 31g fat 89g carbs [18g fiber] 168g protein

&nbsp;Toils
    Initial Depletion Numero Uno.

Yesterday I was dreading working out today, but today I'm looking forward to it.

&nbsp;&nbsp;· cybex chest press
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;80x15, x15, x15, x15, x15
    &nbsp;&nbsp;· cybex neutral row
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;80x15, x15, x15, x15, x15
    &nbsp;&nbsp;· standing cable flye
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;40x15, x15, x15, x15, x15
    &nbsp;&nbsp;· cybex lat pulldown
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[+5] 65x15, x15, x15, x15, x15
    &nbsp;&nbsp;· lateral raise
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;10x15, x15, x15
    &nbsp;&nbsp;· weighted crunch
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[-5] 50x20, x20, x20

The last set of each the chest press and the neutral row were quite painful. Then came the flyes. Painful pump = yes. The latdown literally made my forearms feel like they were being melted from the inside out. Then, as if God came down and blessed me in the middle of my workout, the final sets of flyes and pulldowns felt like nothing at all. I didn't know what to think, but I'll take it. The pain was intense on every other set. I didn't feel like ****ing around with the magnet weights because some other chick was using them for her kickbacks, so I just used the heaviest dumbbell there for my crunches.

In the end I was pumped insanely. I enjoyed that much, eventhough I know it's all smoke and mirrors. My fatty areas were bloated this afternoon after only eating 2oz of oatmeal, total. Sometimes I think I understand, then I realize I don't.

&nbsp;Torpidity
    I managed a decent 7.5 hours of sleep.

&nbsp;Palaver
    Just some random thoughts.

What goes "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" *click* "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" *click?
    The 140lb Indian man doing incline dumbbell presses at my gym.

There are few things worse than walking into the bathroom as a casual friend leaves the stall after taking one of the most heinous ****s ever. How you can make small talk and gag concomitantly?

Weight Watchers at Work is a program that targets weak-willed overweight Americans who are vulnerable to high-priced fixes that are based on fantasy. ****ing genius.

Glad to hear you're as lean today G. I felt the same way after my refeed. Hopefully I'll feel lean again tomorrow.

Thanks for the update on the Jack Balck flick. I wanted to see it but wasn't sure how good it would be. In any event I would've seen it just for that reason alone.

P.S. you lucky bastard! You're 50% through depletion workouts for the week.

I went to see School of Rock and thought it was one of the best movies I've seen in a while. I've liked Jack Black ever since High Fidelity.

The SNL stuff sucked though. He's good but he can't save a sinking ship. We ended up cutting it off and playing F-ZeroGX, which is one of those games that its so stuff its just stupid.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

my fav diet drink is water
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

&nbsp;mik
    Good, I hope you feel lean tomorrow too. I'm actually 33% through the depletion workouts, if you count Thursday! Oh well, one down. The thing that sucks is tomorrow's leg workout. I didn't feel sick even slightly today, but tomorrow I always get slightly nauseated. Day one is easy!

&nbsp;will
    Definitely a great movie. So, you like F-ZERO? I thought you'd never stop playing Soul Calibur 2... I've been playing too much Tony Hawk 4 lately, but I plan on switching back to SC2 for a while soon. Then I wanna beat Zelda:WW finally.

&nbsp;patty
    When attempting to satisfy yourself on 1200 calories a day, sometimes water just doesn't cut it.