Page 240 of 252 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250 ... LastLast
Results 5,976 to 6,000 of 6286

Thread: Galileo Figaro Magnifico!

WTF? You're posting in here?

Yes, I am. Although I may be the only one.

Now we're two!

I was holding water this morning and it made me pissed. I know it was water, my weight was up to 187 or so, but it didn't provide me any comfort.

I've been taking it easy on the weekends, not overeating by any means, but not following the EOD strategy of the week. I'm down to 6 weeks before I'm going on vacation, so I need to kick it into high gear. One "off" day a week for the next few, but definitely not two in a row. If I can focus pretty hard I can do this. I am pretty sure 15lbs is about my target here, but we'll see.

Worked out and ****. You love it.

Ham Curls: 45x10, 45+35x6, 50+45x5, 5, 5
    DB Shrugs: warms, 100x10, 10
    PullThroughs: 150x10, 10
    Leg Extensions: +12x8, 8

Tweaked, tired, and hungry. Going to eat some Reese Puffs cereal and then see where I end up. I will keep my calories decent tonight and focus on a bigger refeed closer to the weekend.

Any thoughts on adding in some AM cardio on Yohimbine HCL?

Good advice.

PSMF today, wooshed a lil. Was about 185, but gut was full. Ab ranged from 11-13, pec steady 6-7, quad, 12-13. Yay.

Crazy ****ing day. Looks like I got another promotion, but it hasn't been announced. I've had some congratulations though, oddly. Unexpected, entirely. My boss is a hero.

Did upper focus chest. Looked leaner, pinched a bit leaner. 184 @ 9.6-10% 3-site. Not shabby. Will do a full assessment tomorrow.

bench: 135x8, 155x3, 165x5, 175x5, 5, 5
    db row: 90x6, 6
    dips (30s rest): +0x12, 10

Exhausted. Long day with minimal food. Time to enjoy some good things.

PS - **** you for the lack of posting. Yes, I'm talking to you.

Quote Originally Posted by galileo View Post
    PS - **** you for the lack of posting. Yes, I'm talking to you.
    Do other people know something that I dont that keeps them from posting in here? Does posting in here adversely affect ones post count, totally discouraging most people from posting so as to keep their current count heading in the upward direction? Is it your stench? Is it your cursing (I am a fan)? Is it cause you're on the path to become lean as opposed to big (wannabeBIG)..wtf?

Anyway...good job on the chest workout bud, and congrats on the promo at work.
    Last edited by borracho; 04-07-2010 at 05:59 PM.

Leaner. Looked all right today, think May 14th should be a good target still. 10lbs to go.

About five weeks left, doing well. If I can do a solid 2lbs/week I'll be happy. Better update tomorrow.

congrats on the promotion Gal. Good stuff on the cut too!
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Quote Originally Posted by borracho View Post
    Do other people know something that I dont that keeps them from posting in here? Does posting in here adversely affect ones post count, totally discouraging most people from posting so as to keep their current count heading in the upward direction? Is it your stench? Is it your cursing (I am a fan)? Is it cause you're on the path to become lean as opposed to big (wannabeBIG)..wtf?

Anyway...good job on the chest workout bud, and congrats on the promo at work.
    Someone knows something...I'm sure of it. ****.

Thanks! It will be a lot of work to get back to where I was, strength-wise, but I'm happy to stay consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by cphafner View Post
    congrats on the promotion Gal. Good stuff on the cut too!
    Thanks c0nn0r.

.04.12.2010. - Halfway there (AM post)

A little under 5 weeks left to go until Hawaii and everything is going pretty well.

This morning, I pinched pec: 6, ab: 9.5, quad: 12.5 bringing me to 8.4% by 3-site @ 183.5lbs. My waist @ the umbilicus is 35.25", I believe. I did drop a belt size this morning, which is great. The circumference is still higher than I'd like. I'd guess that I'm around 12% or so right now, based on the mirror. Holding more VAT than ever. Leaner, but not where I want to be. If I can drop down 2lbs a week, I can hit a true sub-10 number by the time I hit the beach. I'm pretty ****ing excited, you?

Tonight I'll do an upperbody workout, focus back. I'm very pleased with my progress today.

.04.12.2010. - Worked out, what's it to ya?

Upper body focus back.

Somewhat enjoyable, I did a very strong set of chins. I felt good.

neutral chins: +0x5, +5x3, +10x3, +15x5, 5, 5
    db rows: 55x12:12, 30s rest, 55x12:12
    weighed dips: +25x8, 8

After the workout, I felt like I actually did something. The weights I picked were dead on. Sad as that might be.

I am very excited now that I'm progressing steady. Someone at work noticed that I was getting into shape, which is good.

Carbing up ****ing rocks. Cereal, bagels, and other awesomeness await. Enjoy your straight deficit, idiots.

In exactly 4 weeks I will be sitting on a beach in Waikiki. Not quite ready for it, physique-wise, but I'm definitely happy with the progress over the last 5 weeks.

Good workout today. Ten days after my last upper focus chest day, recovery felt fine. Low cals kill recovery.

bench: 45x10, 115x5, 145x5, 165x5, 180x5, 5, 5
    Didn't think I'd make it through these, honestly. The first few sets felt very heavy. My director came in after my first set and spotted me (no lift-off) and I could've done 10 reps for each of the last two sets. Very odd how that works. The good news is, next time I will likely be at the Men's Health definition of "strong", bodyweight x10 reps on bench. Yay for being mediocre.

db row: 95x8, 8
    Eight very hard-fought reps. My grip was not interested in participating in these rows. Very awkward, but I got them. I'll stick here next week.

cable crossovers (30s rest): 70x12, 12
    I thought I was going to die.

It's still early - loads of carbs to go for the day.

Yay for being mediocre.
    You've reached your journey for mediocrity...now what?

Nice to see some heavier weights on the bench (from what I recall)...and looks like the DB rows are doing well, too.

You've reached your journey for mediocrity...now what?

Nice to see some heavier weights on the bench (from what I recall)...and looks like the DB rows are doing well, too.
    Good point. I don't know...try to become extra mediocre I guess.

Looking back, I did 180x5 on bench in October of 2002. My weight then was 154lbs and it was at the end of a long cut. FML. My aim in that arena is to get back to 225x5 as I think (for me) that's a reasonable strength goal. I'd really like to get my dips back to +100x8 at some point. Time will tell.

.04.19.2010. - Hawaii is getting closer; still feel like a fatty
    Yeah, I think I'm going to start doing off-day cardio in the morning. It's not going to be fun since I'll likely have to do it before work with some Yohimbine, but I know it just purely works. I'm down to less than a month and really need to kick it into high gear.

I forgot my iPhone at home today and seriously considered skipping my afternoon duece because I didn't have any games to play. How ****ing sad is it that I didn't even want to spend 10 minutes without some sort of digital entertainment at my disposal? I have teh issues.

I think I worked out today. Not really sure, but if I did it went something like this:

strive hamstring curls: 70[2]x5, 70[2]+20[1]x5, 5
    Back-loaded the extra 20lbs. It was not pleasant.

pull-throughts: stack(150)+15x10, 10
    Still not too much weight. I'll need to load huge dbs on here to get anywhere and I'm afraid of busting the machine. I really really need to put together some better leg days, but my lower back kills my preferred exercises.

seated leg extensions: +10px10, 10, 10
    BURN. Wow my quads sucks now. I can't even believe it.

I didn't stretch - there were people all over the ****ing place.

Just had two bowls of Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters and it is go-****-yourself good. Next, some protein pancakes if I feel like cooking for a ****ing hour.

Did you add the Yohimbe to your morning cardio? I tend to like it. I've been doing an IF style diet but keeping calories high but with the early AM cardio with BCAA's and Yohimbe. I've leaned out a little bit without really trying (or at least diet wise).
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by WillKuenzel View Post
    Did you add the Yohimbe to your morning cardio? I tend to like it. I've been doing an IF style diet but keeping calories high but with the early AM cardio with BCAA's and Yohimbe. I've leaned out a little bit without really trying (or at least diet wise).
    Finally some mother****ing feedback. I'd love to think it came from someone who needed more than walking from the bed to the bathroom to lose fat.

I'm going to bite the bullet and do it. No BCAAs, just yohimbine and my ol' empty stomach. I didn't start cardio yet, but it's probably about time. Tomorrow, the alarm is set for 1 hr earlier.

I wannabebig!
    Don't think yohimbine will do much of anything unless you're down to your "stubborn" fat... if that's the case, by all means drop that stuff and hit the cardio. Have fun waking up earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by ryuage View Post
    Don't think yohimbine will do much of anything unless you're down to your "stubborn" fat... if that's the case, by all means drop that stuff and hit the cardio. Have fun waking up earlier.
    I am pretty sure all of my fat is stubborn.

How ****ing sad is it that I didn't even want to spend 10 minutes without some sort of digital entertainment at my disposal? I have teh issues.
    I think we should join forces and collaborate and create a journal-style paper on possible ways to expedites ones daily deuce.

GL on the AM cardio...I've been trying to do it regularly..but aside from the weekends I just cant seem to fit it in.

I wannabebig!
    I am pretty sure all of my fat is stubborn.
    yours and mine both starting my psmf today... sad days ahead.

I think we should join forces and collaborate and create a journal-style paper on possible ways to expedites ones daily deuce.

GL on the AM cardio...I've been trying to do it regularly..but aside from the weekends I just cant seem to fit it in.
    I agree. Also, a task force to murder millions of dissenters.

Quote Originally Posted by ryuage View Post
    yours and mine both starting my psmf today... sad days ahead.
    Meh, PSMF is murder. Right now my week looks like:

M: PSMF (AM) - refeed
    T: PSMF
    W: PSMF(AM) - refeed
    R: PSMF
    F: PSMF
    S: controlled refeed, one cheat meal
    S: PSMF

Loads of fun.

0.4.20.2010. - Pause for the cause.
    Guess who did cardio this morning? This guy.

Bought the new Circa Survive CD (which is excellent) and did 55 minutes at various speeds and inclines, topping off a 3.5 @ 8.0. 12.5mg of yohimbine hcl told me that when a mommy and daddy love each other very much, nothing is out of the question sexually.

When walking in place for long periods of time, many random things go through your head. For example, having an extraordinarily thorough examination of why feudalism would not work in a society that allows for women's suffrage. God damnnnn I love me some Yo.

A consultant that had his first day yesterday quit already. Couldn't hack it technically, apparently. He faked it pretty well for day one. Now, another ****-ton of time will be wasted finding a replacement. I'm so sick of interviewing. The day started off pretty well too.