Page 51 of 252 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 6286

Thread: Galileo Figaro Magnifico!

Originally posted by galileo

Even the littlest bit of fat on my stomach and chest makes me nauseous. My stomach bothers me a lot less than my chest though, so I'd be thrilled to just eliminate that.
    I know exactly what you mean. It is my chest that bothers me more than anything. Today is day one of operation boobs be gone for me.

Mik :

JustinASU : Thanks for reading. ALA is an antioxidant which has some interesting properties. It increases the receptors on your myocites (and unfortunately your lipocytes as well) which allows them to uptake more glycogen from your meals. Essentially, it helps with glucose disposal and as long as you're not overeating, you won't get much of a spillover to your lipocytes which will help you lose fat a bit easier. When I bought yohimburn and used it during my last cut my nipple are reduced very rapidly. I measured it one week at about 18mm then at the end of the week it was around 12mm. I think that combined with proper diet it can be quite effective. I'd look into the new Lipoderm-Y by Avant Labs first. Avant is an excellent company (albeit pricey) with products that most people state live up to the claims. Good luck!

ectx : moo.

Hell, you better get bw+48lb chins tonight or your ass is /pwn3d!

No excuses, biotch.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

My excuse was that I didn't want to jump up 10lbs in one week.

Day 46 of 145 (99 days and 5lbs to go!)

Prolegomenon and Prefatory Pontifications
    When I derobed for my morning shower I noticed that my chest was much more chisled than the last few mornings so I thought an impromptu measurement might be in order. These numbers were odd in the sense of I have no idea how I got this much better.
    bodyweight : 167 lbs
    ab : 16mm
    chest : 6mm
    quad : 16.5mm
    bodyfat : 10.8923742284068%
    lbm : 148.81 lbs
    fat : 18.19 lbs

I wasn't holding any gastric weight, so the 167 is a mystery. I must've done well with my post-workout shake. I assume it did it's job of pushing the good stuff into my muscles.

Mastication and Deglutition
    I've made another change in my diet. I'm putting chicken as my second meal. Why, you might ask? Because turkey makes me tired as ****, that's why. Eating 12oz of that puts me in a daze for the entire afternoon. If I eat that for my 7:00 meal I might actually get to sleep on time.

Beverages : 1.5 gallons of water
    Supplements: Optimum Nutrition Glucosamine 750mg, Twinlab Daily One Caps, Twinlab B-100, Twinlab Super E Complex, Twinlab C-2000, 1fast400 ALA 1.5g, 20mg ephedra, 600mg caffeine (some from coffee)
    Total Calories: I'm shooting for 2000-2200 kcal

55g whey protein, 0.3oz highest lignin flaxseed oil, 1.5oz oatmeal
                 500 kcal, 15g fat, 37g carbs [5g fiber], 60g protein
               6.8oz chicken with Montreal Steak or Chicken seasoning, 1.2oz oatmeal
                 330 kcal, 8g fat, 23g carbs [3g fiber], 42g protein
               2 cans tuna, 1.8oz oatmeal, 0.5oz almonds
                 516 kcal, 13g fat, 37g carbs [7g fiber], 62g protein
               ... (likely sushi)

Toil and Tribulation
    Synopsis : Chiropractor night.

I'm considering trying a morning workout. As long as I don't miss my pre-bed meal I should have enough glycogen to pull it off, plus I'm so tired by the time the evening rolls around that I can barely function, let alone throw around moderately heavy weights.

Torpidity and Lethargy
    Energy : medium-high
    Total Sleep : ~8 + 1 hour nap

George Bush's Quote of the Day
    "We're going to have the best educated American people in the world." - September 1997[/i]

Palaver
    I hate everybody. I have this Asian ex-friend who hates me now because I call her Asian often. It's not racist or prejudice in any way though. Like, if there are Chinese people talking I'll ask her what they're saying. She takes offense. The problem is, she is taking a course on how to ****ing speak Chinese and I wanted to ****ing know. If anyone asks a question related to Asians I might say, "Ask <insert name>, she's Asian." I never thought it was even an issue but she ****ing made a huge scene at the restaurant the other day. I asked everybody in the group and it seems the problem really isn't me. She's so ****ing over-sensitive that it skews her perceptions of reality to a degree that most "normal" folks can't comprehend. Hell, we were talking about ****ing Fender guitars in front of her and how the cheap'ns are made in Mexico and China, and she got pissed at me.

People always take offense to the stupidest things. If you can't play the cards you've been dealt, then why even bother? I found out that this girl goes to counseling because she is sick of people thinking of her as just a "hot Asian." What the ****? Most girls would die to have a problem like that. If she wasn't as dumb as a fork, then maybe people would complement her on her amazing interrect...I mean intellect.

I don't have enough time to even type out half of the other **** that's going down, but believe me, her problems are a lot bigger than having someone tell her she's Asian. The worst part? She just started dating one of my best friends (ugh...no dating within the friend circle, damnit). So I'm sure this is only the beginning.

In conclusion : **** EVERYBODY. If you have NO sense of humor and lack the sense to come out of the rain, then JUMP OFF OF A ****ING BRIDGE and get it over with already. The only problem is, some are so ****ing stupid that they'd **** up the whole suicide mission and end up landing on someone who is a productive member of society, leaving them unscathed. ****!

I like sourdough bread.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Whole wheat is the only bread sanctioned by ACKSCHMEE. Repent, sinner.

What about honeywheat?

Dyslexic cows go oom oom.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

Leave it to my arch-nemesis to think up something as heinous as honey-wheat.

ACKSHMEE frowns upon you.

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    WHAT HAVE THEY DONE WITH HERMAN!?!?! NOOOOOOOO!!!

His death WILL be avenged!!

AVENGENESS!

...or some****.

Nice work on the fat loff G. You seem to have really lost fat in the chest area. I want me some of that!

Originally posted by captain piddles
    mouse bread is the best
    You took care of all my hunger pains. Thanks!

Day 47 of 145 (98 days and 5lbs to go!)

&nbsp;Prolegomenon and Prefatory Pontifications
    If anyone wants to help out the cause, they can do so by sending hate mail to:
    360 Myrtle St. #118
    Glendale, CA 91203

&nbsp;Mastication and Deglutition
    I increased my flaxseed oil consumption during my first meal to make up for my second.

I'm going to be sick. I decided to grab a few McChicken sammiches last night because it was getting late and there were no other quick restaurants in the area. Little did I know those motherbitches have 430 calories a PIECE. Have you eaten one of them? They're small as ****! I expected 300 based on the fact that the much large Crispy Chicken sammich is around 500 calories. So, based on my calculations, yesterday I consumed about 2600 calories. Excellent...if I was bulking. So today I am going to try to help out my deficit by working out and skipping my final meal. I'll just drink my protein drink very very slow.

Beverages : 1.5 gallons of water
    Supplements: Optimum Nutrition Glucosamine 750mg, Twinlab Daily One Caps, Twinlab B-100, Twinlab Super E Complex, Twinlab C-2000, 1fast400 ALA 1.5g, 20mg ephedra, 600mg caffeine (some from coffee)
    Total Calories: 1900 kcal

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [74g]55g whey protein, 15g highest lignin flaxseed oil, 1.5oz oatmeal
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;588 kcal, 24g fat, 35g carbs [6g fiber], 60g protein
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 7.7oz chicken, 1.2oz oatmeal
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;353 kcal, 8g fat, 23g carbs [3g fiber], 46g protein
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1 can tuna, 1.8oz oatmeal
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;311 kcal, 5g fat, 34g carbs [5g fiber], 32g protein
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [90g]66g whey protein, 7 rolls smarties
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;505 kcal, 6g fat, 50g carbs [0g fiber], 66g protein
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 6oz cottage cheese, 1 cup bluebunny yogurt, 5g flaxseed oil, 15g psyllium fiber
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;241 kcal, 5g fat, 37g carbs [15g fiber], 27g protein

&nbsp;Toil and Tribulation
    Synopsis : Chizzle dizzle mah nizzles.

&nbsp;Torpidity and Lethargy
    Energy : medium-low
    Total Sleep : ~7 hours

&nbsp;George Bush's Quote of the Day
    "I don't feel like I've got all that much too important to say on the kind of big national issues." - September 15, 2000[/i]
    Last edited by galileo; 04-09-2003 at 02:35 PM.

Skipping the final meal? Before bed? Why don't you just send Mr. Catabolism an engraved invitation to the party?

tuttut For shame, G. Don't do it. Why don't you save one of the cans of tuna from M3 or something? You'd come out the same overall.
    You can't babysit this.

I know, I just generally can't handle my final meal. ****ing whey protein. DIE WHEY PROTEIN! REINCARNATE YOURSELF AS A MORE DIGESTIBLE ENTITY!

Ok, you've convinced me. <sings>Thank you for being a friend...(dun dun dun dun) Travel down the road and back again (dun dun dun DUN dun) Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant.

I decided to grab a few McChicken sammiches last night because it was getting late and there were no other quick restaurants in the area. Little did I know those motherbitches have 430 calories a PIECE.
    *goes to McDonald's*

Shhhh! Be quiet. Did you smell that?
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Who is this hate mail directed to ACKSHMEE?

Are you asking if it is directed to ACKSHMEE or are you calling me ACKSHMEE? Either way, that's not quite right.

The hate mail is directed at a fat, weak, stupid pussy.

I was asking ACKSHMEE and using your journal as a vehicle for dialogue so that I may be enlightened on who this fat, weak, stupid pussy is.

bench: 45x5, 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 190x8
    Each set felt heavy. I must be super tired. Ok, I just yawned. I am.

inc db press: 62.5x8, 62.5x8, 65x8
    The first set was awkward, then CNS kicked in and said **** YOU! YOU WEAK PIECE OF ****! I moved up to the 65's at HY's request and I'm glad I did.

dips: +100.5x1
    I got one then my body told me that doing dips wouldn't be prudent after this type of workout, so I went right into...

lying db tricep extensions: 25x12 [30 seconds] 25x12
    This was just to finish off my tris.

Much more volume than usual, so I'm happy with the results.

Addendum: Today I felt that mystical "pump" that so many of you speak of...weird.

The hate mail is directed at a fat, weak, stupid pussy
    I hate to tell you but its not my address

Hell yeah! Great workout Galileo. Nice to see bench press first but I guess it ruined the dips. No matter, mystical pump is our friend.

190x8 . 65's awesome.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo