Page 99 of 252 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 6286

Thread: Galileo Figaro Magnifico!

LOL, teh [4r+00|\| r0x0r!!!
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Oh. My. God.

1 mm in a couple of DAYS???

Screw Ackshmee. I worship Lyle. I am rushing right out to buy this damn thing. (Well, e-rushing out to e-buy.....you know what I mean.)
    You can't babysit this.

Gonnabebig Member JuniorMint6669's Avatar
    Looking good I need to lose 1mm per 2 days.

How much green tea you taking? And why more concentrated doses?

Gal nice work on the gains or shall I say losses!!!

Oh and outstanding work with the ms paint my man. I bet you were an etchasketch pimp!
    Last edited by SquareHead; 09-24-2003 at 07:17 PM.
    Old Journal

" I'd give up a pinky or a toe or something I don't need those"
    -PwrMajt:

"Remember, as long as you don't kick them in the head or use a weapon, it's only a misdemeanor." -JustinASU

I nominate this thread for the Tim Nissen Award! -El P

LOL!

mik
    Looks just like me, huh?

w1ll
    1337!!!!!1

heather
    This morning I was down to 12.25. I bet a bit little will come back once I refeed, but considering that the beginning of last week I was ~16mm, I am thinking that I may come out on the good end. This morning I was even leaner looking than yesterday, but I was extremely depleted, so it's a give and take.

minty
    I'm taking 1600mg (400mg ECGC) twice a day with caffeine. If you go to 1fast400.com and check out the articles, they provide studies that show that concentrations of 400mg ECGC are ideal and if you take less it will perhaps work far less effectively. Just giving it a shot.

lasahPipes
    Thanks on both comments. I am teh mspaint pimp!

scott
    Totally.

nice journal bro! -

Damn that's some good progress on the calipers! Your tune was very well done just lacked the outline of the 6 pack there

09.25.2003 Day 4

Prolegomenon
    Yesterday, it was almost like I was a walking zombie, not really caring or giving anything as much as the slightest bit of attention. My girlfriend asked me if I was upset with her because I seemed far more distant than I had been in a long time. I explained to her the low calories had been stealing my verve, but of course she still thought I was being purposeful. At work I accomplished little to nothing, because frankly, I just didn't give two ****s about bein there. I wasn't hungry, as others had documented, but I had more than enough coffee to stave off the cravings that I may have had. The evening brought the same nausea and immediate hunger as the previous ones, but eating stopped the feelings almost instantly. As I went to bed I was filled with excitement at the thought of my dinner the following evening. On the menu will be spaghetti, grilled chicken, fat-free mozarella, with fat-free ice cream for dessert. It's perhaps the only thing keeping me going as I know I wouldn't survive another day at this level.

I didn't sleep well all evening, waking several times feeling uneasy. The alarm went off at the usual 22 minutes early and I am struck with a horrible stomach cramp. I feel like I'm dying of hunger, so about 3 minutes later I rush to the kitchen to eat. As I moved around the pain felt a little subdued so I opted to take 25mg ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine to try to further suppress it, while I finished getting ready. I threw in 1600mg of green tea and began to get dressed, feeling alright. I was 30 minutes early for work, but that was cool because I needed to stop to get some gas anyhow. While pumping gas the nausea struck in a big way...ugh not good. I start eating some turkey and oatmeal but it took too long to settle my stomach. What I think happened was this : Last night I was short on cochee, so I had about 4oz + 2oz strawberries, then went out and had a 4oz chicken breast (nothing else...****), then came home and had 30g of driver. The last substantial carbs that I had eaten weren't since 4:00 yesterday, so I think over the 15 hour period I slipped into ketosis, which is a serious bitch the first time (for me). So here I am after eating, spitting, and belching all the way to work, I finally suppressed my need to throw up and made it in alright. This was truly the worst part of the diet thus far.

But that's not all I have to bitch about. My calf and leg DOMS is so severe that walking has been a serious chore the last few days. I think I was able to more accurately guess the weight to use with calves because I do them with high reps, so I really felt the burn while doing these. I really have no idea how the **** I'm going to make it through today's final depletion. This has got to be one of the most insane things I've ever tried. But is it worth it? I'm sure I'll really know next Monday morning when I see if I gained back the fat. I am, however, so pleased with the results so far that I can't wait to see what the coming weeks bring.

Prandial Promulgation
    Half-day of hell, half-day of heaven.

My totals are estimates for the day. I'll update them with final values after I eat tonight.

supplements
             ec stack, r-ala, taurine, green tea extract, glutamine, daily one cap, b-100, e complex, c-1000, glucosamine, coral calcium, melatonin, zinc, yohimburn

food
              6oz turkey, 1oz oatmeal, 100mg r-ala, 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 1600mg gte
              1 can tuna, 1oz oatmeal, 3g fish oil, 100mg r-ala, daily one cap, b-100
              15g whey protein, 30g sucrose 100mg r-ala, 5g creatine, 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 2g l-tyrosine, 1600mg gte
              140g dextrose, 20g sucrose, 50g whey protein 500mg r-ala, c-1000, 5g creatine, glucosamine
              spaghetti, low-fat marinara sauce, 5.5oz grilled chicken, 2oz fat-free cheese, 1 cup fat-free vanilla/chocolate swirl ice cream, 300mg r-ala
              2 bagels, fat-free cream cheese, 8oz fat-free milk, 30g driver 1.5g coral calcium, melatonin, 5g glutamine

beverages
             water, coffee with 1 serving non-dairy creamer [10 calories, 0g fat, 2g carbs, 0g protein], diet vanilla pepsi

totals
             ~3000 kcal ~30g fat ~400g carbs [~20g fiber] ~200g protein

Toils
    The book states that cardio would be an excellent idea this morning, but since I'm restricted to an afternoon workout, I don't think it's going to be a good idea. Perhaps I'll give it a shot next week, but I won't be able to feel the full benefits of this today.

45 leg press
        5p+15psx12, x12
       cybex leg curl
        60x12, x10
       cybex leg extension
        120x10, x8
       cybex calf-raise on lying leg press
        140x12, 160x12
       lat pulldown
        60x12, 80x10
       incline cable flye
        60x6, 50x8
       cybex neutral row
        100x12, x12
       cybex chest press
        100x12, x12
       lateral raise
        15x12, x10
       cable curl
        120x10, x10
       tricep pushdown
        120x8, x8

NAUSEA.

I didn't throw up, but I'm damned close. I could barely get down 2 of my r-ala after the workout. This is ****ing ridiculous. I lowered my predictions on every single motion except calf-raise, which is funny since it is my most sore muscle. I am actually wishing for death right now. It's ****ing unbearable. I looked in the mirror and I look about 140lbs. Marvelous. Bring on the ****ing carbs.

Torpidity
    Only 5 hours...couldn't sleep.

Palaver
    **** depletion. **** you.

muahahahaha...

Nice job.

I can't wait to be near death tonight. But I won't be a pussy like you, as I'm going to do squats.

I feel sick just reading that ****.

****ing anorexic druggie whiner.

"Blah blah blah....look at me....I'm a hungry little b*tch" is all I hear.

You whine like a girl and b*tch like your mother.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

Man, if I ever need support, I know the place not to go.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

LMFAO gal My diet is not half as gruling as yours yet I feel almost the same as you. You have hella will power mang!

"you can do it" <------cajun accent here
    Old Journal

" I'd give up a pinky or a toe or something I don't need those"
    -PwrMajt:

"Remember, as long as you don't kick them in the head or use a weapon, it's only a misdemeanor." -JustinASU

I nominate this thread for the Tim Nissen Award! -El P

I laugh at you all as I eat spaghetti, chicken, and ice cream yet am still sticking to my diet.

I wish I was a druggie.

There may be hope yet. JustinASU's Avatar
    Silently Slipping into the dark abyss of Insanity
    uh-oh, Gal, you risk taker! Go easy on that chicken!
    Credulous at best
    Your desire to believe in
    Angels in the hearts of men.
    But pull your head on out of your hippie haze
    And give a listen
    Shouldn't have to say it all again

You probably said it somewhere further back in your journal, but how come the calories are so low some of the days?
    5-9 170

You should add a new category. Nausea. (Or perhaps Regurgitation...it doesn't start with a P, but it is a long latinate word.)

I can't wait till Monday to see what happens.
    You can't babysit this.

I am such the risk taker. These bagels ROCK.

I am doing Lyle McDonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0. It's a cyclic diet (extreme carb cycling), which plays off of your body's reaction to hyper and hypocaloric levels.

I can wait. I'm gonna live for the moment with this supah-sweet carb binge. I'll think about puking again next week.

Nice leg session. LOL, you sound like you're dying....
    My journal

-As President of the loyal order of Curl Jockeys I hearby proclaim you top Curl Jockey. -ectx

2 intense 2 be 4 real mang -

Yeah it sure is going to be interesting to see how you make out after the carb load.....hopefully your body doesn't reject them like some foreign element and you begin projectile vomitting or anything like that. I think you've tossed your cookies enough in the last week so let's instead have a cartoon depiction of what the 6 pack looks like after the carb load?

IT'S PAGE 100!

Projectile vomiting is cool. :alcoholic