Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MonStar1023 NHE + HST Journal

MonStar1023 NHE + HST Journal

I have decided to start a new journal since I am starting a new training program that really isnt too old in itself. It needs some guinea pigs and I have decided to be one of them. Hopefully this was not a mistake.

Those of you who want to view my first NHE (Natural Hormonal Enhancement) journal it can viewed here.

... this is the original NHE journal that brought my weight from around 235-237 down to close to 210 lbs. The results following the NHE Eating Plan speak for themselves. I am not going to change anything in regards to diet.

Thorazine has a journal where he trains using HST (Hypertrophy Specific Training) over at which is here. The link is to page 4 of his journal where his HST experience starts.

Last edited by MonStar1023; 02-18-2002 at 01:31 PM.

HST (Hypertrophy Specific Training)

I have decided to give a brief outline of HST to those of you who are unfamiliar with it. The articles of HST by Bryan Haycock can be found here.

Here are the exercises that I will be doing with HST..
    Legs- Leg Presses & Seated Leg Curls
    Calves- Leg Press Calf-raises
    Chest- Flat Dumbbell Presses & Weighted Dips
    Back- Curl-grip Chins/Pulldowns & Bentover T-bar Rows*
    Shoulders- Seated Behind-neck Presses
    Biceps- Standing Barbell Curls
    Triceps- Lying Barbell Ext.
    Forearms- Seated Barbell Wrist Curls (might switch to Standing Reverse Barbell Curls)
    Torso- Cable Crunches

* Bentover T-bar Rows are a special kind of t-bar row. Here is chris mason's explanation of them I think he describes them well.. Tbar rows: To setup this exercise at home is actually quite simple. If you train at a gym skip to the bottom now. Take your Olympic bar and place one end in a corner (you can use the corner of your cage/rack if you have one). When you progress to big poundages here, you will need to devise a way to secure this end. I have done so by screwing a U-shaped metal bar to the floor in my basement. I simply slide the end of the bar into this upside down U-shaped bar. If you have a training partner, he/she can simply place their foot loosely over the end of the bar. Once you have setup the bar, begin to load the opposite end with plates. For range of motion purposes, you need to start with 25 lb plates or smaller. As you add weight, you can begin to place larger plates further out (for example, I load 4 25s followed by 2 35s and then finally a 45 lb plate). Finally, you will need to get a v-bar grip, you know, the grip shaped like a 3 dimensional V with the grip handles parallel and spaced about 4" apart. You will place this (with the handles facing upwards) on the bar just behind where you load plates (the apex of the V will be under the bar with the handles coming upwards on either side of the bar). To actually perform the movement, stradle the bar with your legs. Start by essentially deadlifting the weight into a standing position. From this position bend over to approximately a 70 degree angle. Keep your lower back arched as you would in a squat. Now, lower the weight until your arms are fully extended, then lift the weight back into your mid-abdomen, repeat. You will probably naturally want to start the movement with a bit of a pull from the lower back, this is acceptable if you maintain good form and are not jerking the weight. When in doubt, train stricter, not looser. This is a fantastic exercise for the entire upper back and will help to build you that monster back and v-taper you are looking for! It will also place less stress on your lower back than bent-over rows.

I will be doing 1-2 sets of each with the desired rep range. I am going to take a few quotes from the HST articles themselves now...

Details.
    - Workout should be performed 3 times per week.
    - Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday are rest days. Light cardio (20-40 min.) may be performed on rest days. Incline treadmill (brisk walk) should be first choice.
    - There is an obligatory increase in weight (from 5-20 lbs.) each workout. This means that at times you may be working with less than your maximum weight for any given rep scheme. This is by design. You will reach max poundages for a given rep range on the last workout of each two week block.
    - Repetitions will decrease every 2 weeks in the following order: 15 for 2 weeks, 10 for 2 weeks, 5 for 2 weeks, 5s/negatives for two weeks. 15ís can be skipped when you are about to start over after the first 8 week cycle. If you are feeling strain-type injuries coming on don't skip the 15s.
    - Sets will be limited to 1-2 per exercise. There is no problem with a single set per body part as long as it is a maximum effort and/or the rep tempo and form is strictly controlled or the weight is extremely heavy preventing further sets.
    - Complete each workout using designated poundages even if muscles are sore from previous workout. It is important to know the difference between an injury and ordinary muscle soreness.
    - Following each 6-8 week cycle, a one-week break should be taken during which no, or very little, training should be performed. This time is used to recuperate and allow any minor over-use injuries to heal. Try to get plenty of sleep as well as participate in leisure activities outside of the gym.

This was taken from the original HST article. Gives a pretty good outline of the program in my opinion. Basically you are increasing your 15RM, 10RM, and 5RM over the course of 2 weeks. For example if I could handle 70 lbs. DBs for 15 reps and my goal was 80 lbs. DBs I would do something like this.
    M- 30x15
    W- 40x15
    F- 50x15

M- 60x15
    W- 70x15
    F- 80x15
    Or something along those lines to gradually force my body into handling the heavier weights.

Basically, over the course of 2 weeks, I will be performing 6 workouts. The letter before the number will indicate the rep-range that I am using.
    A- 15 rep-range
    B- 10 rep-range
    C- 5 rep-range
    D- 5/negatives rep-range

The number, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6, will respresent which workout it is over the 2-week cycle. Workout 1 will be my lightest and Workout 6 will be heaviest, my heaviest.
    M- 1
    W- 2
    F- 3

M- 4
    W- 5
    F- 6

Workout B2. This is my second workout, in the 10-rep range. Pretty simple!

Wish me luck!

Last edited by MonStar1023; 03-06-2002 at 07:12 AM.

NHE (Natural Horomonal Enhancement)

To all of you who are viewing this journal and dont know what NHE is... I am going to give a brief description of the diet. Basically there are TWO phases to the diet. There is the low-carb phase, and the carb-up phase. Some people refer to these as the up-cycle and the down-cycle. Anyway every single day of the week is a low-carb, moderate-fat, moderate-protein day. Similar to Atkin's, but not as much fat. However, 2 meals, one 2 specific days, are set aside each week which are high-carb meals. In a sense theyre cheat meals.

Viewing my first journal will make this one a lot easier because you will see exactly what I am talking about. My two carb-up meals while following HST + NHE will be on MONDAY & FRIDAY evenings. Basically I decided to put them on Monday and Friday because Monday and Friday will both be training days and the carb-up meals cause a huge rush in insulin and other hormones that will help with recovery. The carb-up meal is literally a pig-out. I eat and eat and eat until I cant take another bite. I will be taking some specific supplements to aid with glycogen replenishment during the carb-up like creatine and glutamine peptides and ALA etc.

Anyway thats basically NHE in a nutshell..

Sunday, 2-10-2002

Cardio.
    (AM) 20 minutes stationery bike, alternating 1 minute level 8 going a fast-pace then 1 minutes level 5 going a slower-pace.

... damn I cant stand this AM cardio bullsh*t.

Diet.
    • M1- mixed nuts
      M2- green salad + cheese + Ranch dressing
      M3- turkey breast + 1 tbsp. peanut butter
      M4- Myoplex low-carb shake
      M5- 1 tbsp. peanut butter

Overall Comments.
    Feel okay today. Not too fat considering I packed in a ton of calories yesterday. Decided not to go with a 14-day split.. chris mason really helped me out but I have chosen HST. I am looking forward to really giving this routine a try. I am kind of serving as the guinea pig though in a sense.. not too much scientific data to back up all of what I am going to be doing. As the day went by I REALLY felt the effects of yesterday's cheating. Damn my stomach and love handles and lower back felt EXTREMELY fat and soft and flabby..

Pain/Soreness.
    Biceps and triceps are a little sore. Back is still a little sore nothing too bad. Damn my biceps are hurting!

Sleep.
    5 hours + 2.5 hours... kinda of confusing but I fell asleep from around 10:15 to around 12:45, and then couldnt fell back asleep. So I just added the 2.5 hours to my 5 hours aftwards... Why cant I just get a solid 7-8 hours?

Supplements.
    • multi-vitamin 2x today
    • 1g vitamin C 3x today
    • 1 Calcium Complete 3x today
    • 2 Xenadrine 3x today
    • Sleep Formula before bed

Training. Rest.

Training Comments.
    N/A.

Training Length.
    N/A.

Water.
    OKAY amount, not too much or too little.
    Last edited by MonStar1023; 02-23-2002 at 08:36 PM.

Gaglione Strength Chris Rodgers's Avatar
    *hands Monstar award for most replies to one's own journal in 10 minutes*
    Best Meet Lifts(Raw w/wraps):
    @165- 435 SQ 270 BE 560 DL.....1255 total
    @181- 535 SQ 300 BE 570 DL.....1400 total
    Best Meet Lifts(Multi-ply):
    @148- 575 SQ 315 BE 515 DL.....1400 total
    @165- 680 SQ 380 BE 540 DL.....1555 total
    @181- 700 SQ 375 BE 535 DL.....1605 total
    Best Gym Lifts(Raw w/wraps)
    545 SQ 305 BE 585 DL

Monday, 2-11-2002

Cardio.
    None.

Diet.
    • M1- Myoplex low-carb bar + coffee + heavy whipping cream + Equal
      M2- (postworkout) 2 scoops whey protein + 1 tbsp. flax seed oil + 1 tbsp. peanut butter
      M3- 2 cheese sticks
      Carb-up Meal- big bowl of spaghetti + Gatorade + 2 scoops ice-cream

Overall Comments.
    Feel good today. Having some real trouble trying to figure out where to start with each weight on my workout today though. I mean I need a weight where I can get 15 reps easily, but not TOO easily. Pretty easy though because there is a definite increase in weight of 5-20 lbs. on Wednesday's workout. So if I am even A LITTLE too heavy that will f*ck me all up. Preworkout today I only weighed 209 lbs. Really made me happy believe it or not. I mean cheating like crazy on Saturday, and then Monday, today, I weighed less than I have in a LONG time. Tonight's carb-up meal though I feel will change things around haha. Carb-up meal was GREAT. Spaghetti was great. VERY filling wow. Drank around 16-20 oz. of Gatorade with my carb-up meal. Also ate 2 scoops of delicious Reese's ice-cream. Didnt eat too much spagetti though Gatorade was filling me up hehe. Not really sure why.

Pain/Soreness.
    Nothing feels sore at all today. Ready for my first HST workout.

Sleep.
    9.5 hours sleep last night. Woke up once due to my Mom waking me up but other then that I slept like a baby. Really need to focus on my sleep for this type of program.

Supplements.
    • multi-vitamin 2x today
    • 1g vitamin C 3x today
    • 2 Xenadrine 3x today
    • 5g creatine + 5g glutamine peptides + 250 mg. Aminogen postworkout
    • 1 serving TRAC + 5g glutamine peptides + 600 mg. ALA before carb-up meal

Training. Workout A1.
    • Leg Presses 500x15; 500x15
      Leg Press Calf-raises 550x15
      Seated Leg Curls 150x15
      Flat Dumbbell Presses 60x15; 60x15 (switch to 50s)
      Curl-grip Chins BWx14; BWx8.5 (switch to pulldowns)
      Dips +25x15 (switch to 10 + BW)
      Bentover T-bar Rows 145x15 (switch 120)
      Seated Behind-neck Presses 90x15; 90x15 (switch to 80)
      Standing Barbell Curls 75x15; 75x15 (switch to 60)
      Lying Barbell Ext. 75x15; 75x15 (switch to 60)
      Seated Barbell Wrist Curls 95x15 (switch to 85)
      Cable Crunches 120x15

... Realized that my poundages were WAY too heavy! In (-) and boldface are the changes that I am going to make for Wednesday's workout. On legs I can stick with that weight but for almost everything else, except abs, I need to decrease the weight by around 5-15 lbs.

Training Comments.
    Wow! F*cking TOUGH AS F*CK workout. Totally exausting on my entire body. What the f*ck. Never had a workout so hard and intense and sickening before. Closest thing to it was Charles Poliquin's German Body Composition program where you have like 30 second rest periods between sets.. Leg presses f*cked the hell outta my legs. Entire lower body was beat down from these. Really felt the lactic acid building up in my legs. After 2 sets my lower body was baked. Calf raises werent too bad. Good burn but I need to keep my form perfect and really focus more on each contraction. Leg curls werent too bad either. Pretty good contractions, good burn on these, but nothing too intense. Can handle a good weight increase for Wednesday. Flat DBs beat up my pecs hard! Great contraction, great pump, great everything. Was coming really really close to failure on that second set so I have to be careful with increasing weight on this one. Maybe just go with 62.5 lbs. DBs on Wednesday. As long as there's an increase in weight Ill be happy. Curl-grip chins were TOUGH as sh*t. Wow really got f*cked up big time with these. Holy sh*t. I am thinking that maybe I am going to either a) just go with pull-downs for my 15 rep-range, or something along those lines. Because honestly 15 curl-grip chins isnt happening for me. Not yet at least! Maybe do curl-grip pulldowns until I get to my 10 rep-range then Ill more over to chins. Dips were TOUGH! Cant increase too much on these I dont think. Great feeling in the middle of my pecs. WOW. Exausting. T-bar rows REALLY f*cked my day up. Damn.. they were GREAT. Great contraction, felt it like crazy, everything went well. However, I felt so sick afterwards. All the sudden I got completely light-headed and just nauseous. Had to finish my workout though.. so I just sucked it up and dealt. Anyway BTN presses hammered my delts and traps. I mean really messed them up. Second set was LOT harder then the first. Both were good though. Nice and slow reps really feeling it. BB curls beat up my biceps. DAMN they beat up my biceps! Second set I think I was like 1-2 reps away from total failure. Which is a joke because that means I wont be increasing too much the 5 workouts. Sh*t! Lying ext. were the same way. Came close to failure especially on my second set. Wrist curls were fine. Good burn in my forearms. Good set. Cable crunches went well too. Felt it really well in my abs.

Training Length.
    Workout lasted a brief 45 minutes! A LOT shorter then I was have expected.

Water.
    Good amount today. Around 32 oz. of water right after my carb-up meal. That was good I guess to help glycogen replenishment.
    Last edited by MonStar1023; 02-23-2002 at 08:37 PM.

LATMAN-
    Haha damn right!

Last edited by MonStar1023; 02-11-2002 at 08:06 PM.

Monstar you need to rethink your loads.

The most important aspect of HST is progression. It would be better to end up each two week cycle with much less than your max than it would be to overshoot. If you get too heavy to early you have nowhere to progress to. Got it? IF not then say so.

Also, there is no need to overshoot your max as you have. Even in the 10's and 5's etc. you use the same load as you preplanned for those reps, you don't increase the load becuase you feel you can. For instance, if at the very beginning of the program you feel you can do 10 reps for 100lbs, then don't change that to 120lbs once you get to 10 reps just becuase your strength has increased as a result of the 15's.

Also, Haycock states that you need a diet of at least 30% carbs to utilize the desired effect from the lactic acid buildup in the 15's and 10's.

Oh and you said you need to find an increase in weight that won't make it too easy -**** that. Even if it is super light it will work as long as you progress from workout to workout. I was doing fuckin 2.5 dumbell's on inline curls at the beginning of my 15's and worked up to like 5+lbs under my max for 15's by the end and my arms still grew even without any near failure work.

Remember, it's better to undershoot than overshoot.

Check out my journal for my 15's.

Re: Monday, 2-11-2002

Originally posted by MonStar1023

Training. Workout A1.
    Leg Presses 500x15; 500x15
    Leg Press Calf-raises 550x15
    Seated Leg Curls 150x15
    Flat Dumbbell Presses 60x15; 60x15
    Curl-grip Chins (bodyweight) x14x8.5
    Weighed Dips 25x15
    Bentover T-bar Rows 145x15
    Seated Behind-neck Presses 90x15; 90x15
    Standing Barbell Curls 75x15; 75x15
    Lying Barbell Ext. 75x15; 75x15
    Seated Barbell Wrist Curls 95x15
    Cable Crunches 120x15
    [/B]
    This looks very much like a prototypical HIT workout(Except maybe that the rep ranges for the upper body are a bit higher than normal.) The big difference in Haycock's approach is that his approach is periodized(Which I'm still unconvinced is the best way to go. I still plan on giving it a try sometime in the not-so-distant future, though.)

Training Comments.
    All the sudden I got completely light-headed and just nauseous.
    This is common with this type of workout(HIT), particularly when on a low-carb diet. When I do routines like this, I typically have to wait for 20-30 minutes, hovering over a toilet just in case I puke. You kinda get a feeling like you're going into shock and the whole world is "vibrating." Can't describe it much better than that. Frankly, I don't miss the feeling.

aeckhardt-
    Excellent point bro and I was thinking that already. I pretty much knew that my load was too heavy... I am thinking about lowering the weights on most exercises around 10-30 lbs. depending on the exercise. A good burn is what I am shooting for correct, not failure. Never realized how bad my endurance really is! Would you suggest me just lowering all my weights, and obviously moving over to pulldowns from from chins? Basically youre saying to start LIGHT and then slowly progress each workout correct? I am confused bro what youre saying about the 5 and 10 rep-range though.

Blood&Iron-
    Thanks bro for your reply. Yeah this workout is tough as **** especially functioning on low carbs. It takes some real discipline. But I think that my results will be promising none-the-less..

.. have my poundage changes in (-) next to my poundages in today's workout. Again thanks for helping me out guys.

Last edited by MonStar1023; 02-11-2002 at 02:13 PM.

Hmmm. What to say. Alright here's the thing - don't worry about burn or failure or anything like that, just progression. Most people say that while on HST they get the burn feeling throughout the 15's and 10's weeks and then after that(for instance in the 5's) the second week is actually easier than the first even though the weight is heavier - go figure. For me, I have never experienced the burn feeling probably because of the beyond failure trianing that i recently did. But, whatever the program still works.

Now, what I was saying about the 10's and 5's. What you want to do before starting the whole program is figure out your max's for each rep range. Then as you have figured out, work backwords from there by 5-20 lbs increments per workout day. What you do not want to do is add weight to those max's in expectance of a strength increase during the program. Stick with the same max you plotted out in the beginning. So say my 10 rep max for some exercise is 100lbs. I have just finished my two weeks of 15 reps and feel stronger, but I won't change my weights for the 10 rep weeks. I keep the same weight increments as I would have if I had not gotten any stronger.

Oh, and do pulldowns instead of chins.

Go do a search on google.groups.misc.fitness.weights and at the yahoo group supertraining. And read all the Q and A on HST at Thinkmuscle.com

Check out this link too- It is to the 17th Newsletter for thinkmuscle. Look at the part about tempo -which should help to keep intensity high even when load is small.

http://www.thinkmuscle.com/articles/...raining-06.htm

Monstar, did you send me 1 million posts to completely disregard what we spoke about? You are one nutty dude!

Haha, I know what you mean.

aeckhardt-
    Whatsup bro? Okay I know what youre saying. Thanks for all the replies. I read a bunch on HST and I have decided NOT to determine my 5, 10, and 15 rep maxes. Only because I want to just let things fall into place. For example flat DBs... 45s, then increase to 50s next workout, etc. etc. I dont want some specific rep and weight that I have to follow to the point. I feel like Ill achieve a lot better results not figuring out my maxes etc. Thanks for the ideas though bro. Definitely appreciated. I mean honestly I have taken what youve said into consideration I dont want to give you the impression that I am just blowing off what youre saying because its not like that at all.

chris mason-
    Im am really really sorry bro. I dont know what the heck happened. I just decided to go with HST. No offense to you at all I will be giving your program a try trust me.. in time.

Originally posted by chris mason
    Monstar, did you send me 1 million posts to completely disregard what we spoke about? You are one nutty dude!
    He kinda tends to do that. It certainly can be a bit frustrating. Now you're forewarned.

BTW, no offense Monstar. But it's true.

Blood&Iron-
    No offense taken bro I know I have that stupid problem. I stuck with NHE for a while though that really made me proud of myself. A month or more is a LONG time for me!

You little whore! I am so offended! How could you not take my advice and do everything I say and become my personal slave.

You know whatever you do that I don't tell you is just gonna make you lose all your gains right? Right,huh huh?

SO yeah, I'm never posting on this journal again. Except for this time, and possibly in a couple of hours after you respond to this and then after your next journal entry. Yeah, so there.

Awww, look what you mad me do

Your even makin my pet hippo cry. He read everything you wrote and he thinks your a terrible person and he no longer wants to change his name to Monstar. Actually he thinks its quite stupid, who wants to be a monstar anyway. We'd rather be fairies. Wait we already....., um, er, nevermind. HAhaha.

Nice work on the NHE though, you did keep doing that one for awhile.
    Last edited by aeckhardt; 02-11-2002 at 09:27 PM.

aeckhardt-
    Haha lol bro. Nah I just didnt want you to get offended ya know? Some people even through computer message boards where everyone is out to help eachother get all bent out of shape like, bla bla bla you dont listen to my advice da ta da ta da. Anyway thank God your not like that because I really do appreciate your replies theyre always very helpful. Please continue you do so frequently.

Originally posted by MonStar1023
    aeckhardt-
    Haha lol bro. Nah I just didnt want you to get offended ya know? Some people even through computer message boards where everyone is out to help eachother get all bent out of shape like, bla bla bla you dont listen to my advice da ta da ta da. Anyway thank God your not like that because I really do appreciate your replies theyre always very helpful. Please continue you do so frequently.

Personally, I've got absolutely no problem with you not following my advice(Although I don't really think I've given you any per se.) You're probably better off for doing so. It's just occasionally, I get the sense you're not listening. Although you've definitely seemed to improve in this regard(At least from Elite.)

Blood&Iron-
    Its not that I am listening bro. The majority of the time I do seriously take what people are saying into valid consideration. But if I feel that I will make more progress in another way I might just go with that. I am not bullheaded and not willing to try other things its just that with some aspects of bodybuilding I know what works for my body ya know?

Tuesday, 2-12-2002

Cardio.
    (AM) 20 minutes stationery bike, alternating 1 minute level 8 going a fast-pace then 1 minutes level 5 going a slower-pace.

Diet.
    • M1- turkey breast + green salad + oil & vinegar dressing + cheese
      M2- carrots + Ranch dip
      M3- green salad + vinegar + tuna salad + cheese + olives
      M4- 1 tbsp. peanut butter

Overall Comments.
    Feel okay today. Felt flabby a little bit only because of the carb-up meal. Dont feel too tired or anything like that though which is good. I kind of thought I was going to too for some reason. Felt good other then that though. Which is good I guess. I am REALLY looking forward to my workout tomorrow! Even though Wednesday is the only day I workout without a carb-up feast afterwards. This works seems to be really fun..

Pain/Soreness.
    Back is pretty sore. Chest is also a little bit sore. Nothing too major though. Ill be fine for tomorrow's workout especially since I am dropping most of the weight.

Sleep.
    7.5 hours of sleep last night. Slept really really well. Wow didnt wake up AT ALL. Not interupted at all. That was a lot better then what I have been doing.

Supplements.
    • multi-vitamin 2x today
    • 1g vitamin C 3x today
    • 2 Xenadrine 3x today

Training. Rest.

Training Comments.
    N/A.

Training Length.
    N/A.

Water.
    OKAY amount, not really enough I dont think.
    Last edited by MonStar1023; 02-23-2002 at 09:44 PM.

Wednesday, 2-13-2002

Cardio.
    None.

Diet.
    • M1- turkey breast + 1 tbsp. peanut butter + coffee + Equal + heavy whipping cream
      M2- Protein Diet bar
      M3- green salad + Ranch dressing + cheesestick
      M4- (postworkout) 2 scoops whey protein + 1 tbsp. peanut butter + 1 tbsp. flax seed oil
      M5- frozen steak + cheese + 1 tbsp. mayo

Overall Comments.
    Feel good today. Got some good sleep which really helps me out during the day. I really need to keep my sleep a top priority with HST also. Preworkout today I weighed 209 lbs. Which was good. I figured I was going to weigh around 210-211 due to my big carb-up meal but when I saw that I weighed only 209 lbs., it made me feel better. Friday I am thinking that I will weigh around 207-208 due to the low carbs.

Pain/Soreness.
    Not really too sore today. Back is a little sore and so are my traps but nothing too bad. Feel good overall. Nothing really hurting too badly.

Sleep.
    8 hours sleep last night. Slept well. Good deep sleep really felt good today.. Need to try and keep up a solid 7-9 hours per night.

Supplements.
    • multi-vitamin 2x today
    • 1g vitamin C 3x today
    • 2 Xenadrine 3x today
    • 5g creatine + 5g glutamine peptides + 250 mg. Aminogen postworkout

Training. Workout A2.
    • Leg Presses 520x15; 520x15
      Leg Press Calf-raises 560x15
      Seated Leg Curls 160x15
      Flat Dumbbell Presses 50x15; 50x15
      Curl-grip Pulldowns 110x15; 110x15
      Dips +10x15
      Bentover T-bar Rows 120x15
      Seated Behind-neck Presses 85x15; 85x15
      Standing Barbell Curls 60x15; 60x15
      Lying Barbell Ext. 60x15; 60x15
      Seated Barbell Wrist Curls 85x15
      Cable Crunches 130x15

... Had to drop almost all of my weights from Monday's workout because they were all too high!

Training Comments.
    Workout was GREAT today. Really enjoyed it. Great over all workout and a LOT of fun. Looking forward to Friday's workout. Started off with some high-rep leg presses. Damn these were hurting. Could almost feel the lactic acid pouring into my legs. Felt good though. Hams and glutes were hit hard from these. Wont be increasing too much Friday. Calf raises went good. Little high in weight but oh well. That just means not too much of a weight increase. Maybe 5-10 lbs. or something along those lines. Leg curls were good. Little light though a good increase in weight will help. Flat DBs went really well. Really concentrated on contracting my pecs hard. Nice pump from these. Curl-grip pulldowns were GREAT! Literally had my entire upper and middle back flexed while I was doing these. Love curl-grip! Never felt it so much from pulldowns in my life. Dips went well hit chest hard. Think that I can handle some more weight for Friday though. Probably BW + 15.. T-bar rows hit my mid-back like crazy! Great set. Great pump and feeling of exaustion throughout my back. BTN presses hit my delts and traps hard. Felt really really light though. Need to increase maybe to 95 for Friday. Concentrated hard on contracting my delts. Both good sets. Curls were great. Really enjoyed them as well. Felt good about the weight, good burn towards the end of the set. BB skulls went well too. Good contraction on each rep. Took each rep slow and steady really concentrating on my triceps. Wrist curls were incredible. Let the bar really roll down into my fingertips, excellent contraction on each rep. Nice and slow really feeling the burn. Finished with cable crunches. Great contraction on each rep, held the contraction for 2-3 seconds.

Training Length.
    Workout was very brief and intense. Lasted around 40 minutes.

Water.
    Not enough! Need more tomorrow. Need a lot more.. Felt really thirsty postworkout.
    Last edited by MonStar1023; 02-23-2002 at 09:45 PM.

I thought I made this comment but now I don't so it so maybe I should try again.

You have too much volume. You should be doing 1-2 sets per bodypart. You are currently doing 3. Aight?