The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Yikes! Attraction to a significantly older lady

Hi all. Got a little quandry on my hands that requires the expertise and tact of my fellow forum members. This girl I was seeing and recently had a falling out with has a pretty decent looking mom. She's just a great person and not at all bad looking. I saw her this morning and I think I was getting some vibes. She wants to meet me out for coffee later. I legitimately feel some attraction here, but I'm not sure what the reason is. Is it a nurturing just want to hold you attraction or do I want to toss it in there? I can't figure it out. Maybe I just think banging a mom would be awesome and it would, but maybe part of me wants to be cruel to her daughter for our problems. Whatever the case, I don't think this is good and I think I'm being kind of twisted and devious the way I'm thinking but I can't really help it. I know most of you will write in and tell me to just hit it and see what happens, but my thinking is screwy. Thoughts?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

whats the age difference? if you are both over 21 then why not
    2000 or bust

There is nothing wrong with developing a friendship, but you probably want to stay away from anything more serious. You could cause even more contention in their family if you did so.
    Want to be big? READ WBB ARTICLES!
    Deads 06 245...07 375...08 565---- Squat 2006 175.....2007 315----2008 505----Bench '06 155.....'07 260....'08 385---- weight - 260
    Goals:
    (11-08)Hit 1450 geared (class III - 600/500/350) current - 1455 geared
    Journal - Pics - ...9

That's what I was thinking. I don't think I can bring myself to do it. She's 45, I'm 28. Not a huge gap, but certainly way bigger than I've ever experienced. Very curious person right now. Sucks

it's a question only you can answer. If you are trying to prove something to yourself, you may not be on the right path. Women are not something that is achieved. Those who use them to acheive a level of prestige are missing something really important in themselves.
    I know, because I've been this person many, many times....and those are the relationships that never worked out.
    Deads 06 245...07 375...08 565---- Squat 2006 175.....2007 315----2008 505----Bench '06 155.....'07 260....'08 385---- weight - 260
    Goals:
    Journal - Pics - ...9

It's a Republic dammit! reloaded's Avatar
    Hit it and see what happens.
    Too cool for school.
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
    Hit it and see what happens.
    LOL! I think I may be causing myself damage in the long run if I don't! The time I will spend thinking about what could have been will distract me from my money making ventues. Therefore, maybe it is best if I have a lightweight makeout session and see how it feels, no further. I'm not out to hurt anyone I know that, but I just don't understand why I'm thinking this way (well I understand that I'm a horny bastard, but this is strange). I don't need the mom feather in my cap, I'm just attracted to this lady. If I do test the waters, I'll make it clear that NOBODY can know for obvious reasons.

lol - I don't know how you think you'll want to stop if she lets you go all the way. But you are the only one to know your limits.

Attraction is natural. If, in the past, you have been into make-out sessions without commitment, your mind will want to progress through the actions which you are comfortable with. Only when you commit to attach meaning to all levels of intamacy will you begin to eliminate these desires.

okay, i'm sounding too much like a Dr. Phill wannabe. Please visit www.wannabephilforums.com.
    Goals:
    Journal - Pics - ...9

There's a new chick at work, who I assumed was between the 25-28 range. Turns out she has a 19 year old son. I wouldn't hesitate PIIHB for one minute, even if she is 40.

Throw it in her.
    quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

coffee

So she asks you to coffee, and your already writing it off as a score? I wouldnt get ahead of yourself, maybe she wants to discuss the daughter?? Either way keep us updated and p.s. dont over think it just bone her if u have the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by AzBboy View Post
    So she asks you to coffee, and your already writing it off as a score? I wouldnt get ahead of yourself, maybe she wants to discuss the daughter?? Either way keep us updated and p.s. dont over think it just bone her if u have the chance.
    No, don't get it confused. I certainly am not looking at it like it's in the bag, but the last time I had coffee with her she made a laughing kind of smart remark to the effect of "so are you going to make out with me?" I kind of laughed and thought she was joking and I assumed she was joking. She's known for this kind of off color humor, so I couldnt tell if she was serious. Better to err on the side of caution. At this time, I was in full pursuit of her daughter and it puzzled me why she would make this comment if she was joking. I have to assume she was because if I had made a move and she wasn't serious it would be the king of all awkward moments. Nothing ventured, nothing gained I guess, but it would look horrendous if I made a move on her and she didn't go along and went and told her daughter. Hilarious in a way, but terrible. Severe overanalysis on my part here fellas for real, but poo nanny does that to a man.

Is cutting down to 9% Jordanbcool's Avatar
    Do it. Do it.

Peer pressure.

Bone her back into the stone age.
    Getting back in the groove
    "I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, (Troy 2004)
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    Bench- Two 100lbs DB's four times
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)

as much i would like to say bang her, don't do it.
    most people would but u got to have some rules for yorself.
    you are 28 and she is 45, it's really not gonna lead to anything.
    why go into relationship that leads to no where.
    i know ia m backwards, but i will lot f*c* anyone unless i love them.
    PHOENIX

height - 5' 10 1/2"
    weight - 161bs
    bench - 240lbs (2x)
    curl - 55lbs (dumbell 3x)
    squat - 285 lbs (few times)

goal to improve body along with strength with help of wbb.com

Gamer/Lifter
    Either stick her, or don't what i'd do
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    "It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Quote Originally Posted by Nik00117 View Post
    Either stick her, or don't what i'd do
    Um great advice right there. Do it or don't.

Is cutting down to 9% Jordanbcool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordanbcool View Post
    Do it. Do it.

Peer pressure.

Bone her back into the stone age.
    I agree with this poster. Bone her.
    Getting back in the groove
    "I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, (Troy 2004)
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    Bench- Two 100lbs DB's four times
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)

Age is just a number.

A really big number in this case though. Damn.

Anyway, what does it matter? If you're attracted to the woman, go for it.
    I think it may have something to do with the daughter and your history with her, but it doesn't sound malicious. I wouldn't get into a relationship with this woman, but a few cups of coffee and a piece of her crumb cake shouldn't nuke your future. I'm sure this lady has no reason to flaunt whatever happens to her child, so it should be safe.

You sick, twisted, amoral, evil bastard.
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

Footballer
    I need the this thread is useless without pictures emoticon. Both the mom and the daughter.
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar

There. You happy?
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

Quote Originally Posted by SLOTH View Post
    That's what I was thinking. I don't think I can bring myself to do it. She's 45, I'm 28. Not a huge gap, but certainly way bigger than I've ever experienced. Very curious person right now. Sucks
    In my own, PERSONAL experience bro...women in their 40's are great in bed.

"Success is never behind you, it is always, always in front of you."

just Do It!
    i bleed oil

"but seriously dude georgeous women reside everywhere, go look and ****" - BigCorey75

Doing it. I'll keep you guys posted on any developments. Hopefully this lady is ready to get the banging of a lifetime !

Quote Originally Posted by SLOTH View Post
    Doing it. I'll keep you guys posted on any developments. Hopefully this lady is ready to get the banging of a lifetime !
    Just be carefull of possible repurcusions(sp) in case the daughter finds out.

"Success is never behind you, it is always, always in front of you."