The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Worst trait in a woman?

I've been thinking about this for some time. I think Arrogance is the worst trait in a woman. I love confidence and some cockiness. I think it is cute. But I know some girls who think their crap smells like roses and they treat people like garbage. Do you guys think arrogance is the worst trait a girl can have?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

It can be sexy-at times. The worst trait is lying.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Quote Originally Posted by HahnB View Post
    It can be sexy-at times. The worst trait is lying.
    x2

a girl with confidence is great. girls like a guy with confidence just the same.

lying/deception is uncool.
    Last edited by DeHartD; 12-09-2006 at 12:42 PM.
    6'3"

*on the shelf*

Yeah I think it's sexy to a point as well, but I'm not talking about cockiness, I'm talking about arrogance.

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    I can't stand arrogance either.

And lying/deceitfulness has to be the worst.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

Quote Originally Posted by SLOTH View Post
    Yeah I think it's sexy to a point as well, but I'm not talking about cockiness, I'm talking about arrogance.
    Are you referring to someone who won't drink water unless it says FIJI on the bottle? Someone who won't associate let alone talk to someone who doesn't appear to be rich? etc.

Then I agree with you, I hate those ones too.
    6'3"

*on the shelf*

Lying or unclassy. I like my girls mature, classy and know what they want. It's prolly why I've been with the same one since we were 13 though. I piped quite a few other girls but they all seem to be the same and stupid.

Lying.. or shallowness. One of those.

What makes any girl put herself on a pedestal is beyond me. Be confident, yet humble and you got a friend in me. But don't have that "I'm so hot and I know it" attitude cuz it sucks. I also hate girls who are disengenous

Is cutting down to 9% Jordanbcool's Avatar
    I hate girls that dont have themselves together, let alone our relationship.

My ex-gf was so selfish. Her Her Her 24/7....that gets old real quick.
    Getting back in the groove
    "I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, (Troy 2004)
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    Bench- Two 100lbs DB's four times
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)

low self confidence
    I hate hearing "I'm fat" or "I'm ugly" because even if there not, I tend to change my opinion of them and I find their physical flaws

Stuck up girls, basically like sloth said.. you can call it arrogance. Some girls just think their too good to associate with anyone other then the "In" crowd, and some are just outright rude.

Perfect example is another chick from work. I still to this day haven't said 3 collective words to her yet she scowls at me for no reason and was very bitchy the one day someone told me to go help her. She snaps and says "I'll do it MYSELF". I said whatever and went off to do something else. No reason for her to be a complete bitch to someone she doesn't even know.

besides what uall said, i cant stand when a girl kisses my ass to much, it agrivates the hell out of me when she acts like im all that matters in the world, i guess its cool at first but after about a month of it i want her gone, im in the crazy girls that change there mind every 10 minutes

Lying, cheating, stealing and being snobby are all the worst traits. I wouldn't even be with a girl that was any of those. I want a laid back, religious and caring woman. Someone who will bake cookies and make pies, go to Church on Sunday, dress classy and still be nice and thoughtful of others. That's exactly what I have now.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

In no specific order
    1) Stupid girls
    2) Arrogant girls
    3) Needy girls
    4) Girls who never leave you alone.

Thats about it.

ignorance, arrogance, deceitfulness. A selfish girlfriend also sucks, my last ex girlfriend was selfish and it caused me to break up with her. She was an only child, that may have caused it, I don't know.
    -Matt
    gym lifts: squat: 341lbs, deadlift: 374lbs, bench: 275lbs
    My journal: http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=85034
    "F—k you and the Prowler you rode in on"

Well you guys pretty much covered most of the bad traits. Now the type of girl that is nice is a "lady in the streets but a freak in the bed"

I hate girls who have an inflated sense of themselves, as if they're much better looking or "sought-after" than they actually are. I went on a date with some girl, who I knew through friends, who kept talking about how so-and-so called her hot or said she's cute, etc (note: I went out with her because she seemed cool, but I definitely wouldn't say she was anything special). Wow, just get over yourself. I pretty much knew instantly that I wasn't going to be calling her again.

I also hate loud girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofer View Post
    I hate girls who have an inflated sense of themselves, as if they're much better looking or "sought-after" than they actually are. I went on a date with some girl, who I knew through friends, who kept talking about how so-and-so called her hot or said she's cute, etc (note: I went out with her because she seemed cool, but I definitely wouldn't say she was anything special). Wow, just get over yourself. I pretty much knew instantly that I wasn't going to be calling her again.

I also hate loud girls.
    go to a military town and they are all like this, the fattest and most ugly girls get who they want because of the large amount of guys so you gotta deal with that **** all the time

Banned
    I hate fake girls. Girls that act dumb or air-headed because that's what gets people's attention piss me off.

Spoiled and Stuck-up
    2000 or bust

Gamer/Lifter
    Stuck up

I've known girls to refuse to speak to poeple because they weren't in the in crowd. I had one girl call my friend a loser, so she began talking to me and I simply got up and moved to my friend she didn't like it... I didn't give a ****. If she wouldn't of made fun of him, i'd of prob talked to her.

Hate girls that are stuck up. If your even remotely stuck up i'm not even considering it. Esp girls that consider their looks put them above everyone else.

Stupid girls, girls that can't figure **** out for themsevles. My friend's gf is like that. Tell her to pick up a ball and she'll find the most difficult way to do it. Or lack of education. I've always stated I want a girl that if I say somthing related to history, or current affairs i'd at least like her some what versed in the subject manner. Spend 30-45 mins a day watching the news I assure you thats all it requires.
    Last edited by Nik00117; 12-09-2006 at 06:08 PM.
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    "It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

I hate girls who post threads like this.

Potty mouth, whining, loud mouth, gold diggers.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Quote Originally Posted by sCaRz*Of*PaiN
    And lying/deceitfulness has to be the worst.
    I agree.