Thread: Sub Meats

Wannabebig Member

Sub Meats

i was just wondering how good the quality is of the assorted meats at sub shops like mr sub and subway..

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    I like the double meat footlong tuna, jesus thats good stuff.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

If you are going to pay money for a sub go to a real deli I say. Subway is nothing compared to a real deli HERO. Who knows how long that meat has been laying there.
    "Do what you got to do. Walk through a place like you F'in own it. If people don't like it, F them, you'll get over it."

Wannabebig Member
    haha...

Assorted subs are so FATTY! Subway is definitely something compared to a deli. I trust subway over almost all delis. They actually have to meat safety standards and stuff. And for the sake of Ronnie Coleman don't eat at Mr. Sub. Subway is the best!

Guess you've never worked at Subway, eh?

MACHINE
    No, but I worked at McDonalds. Need I say any more?

If you're going to Subway, as with all sandwich places, stay away from the processed meat. Go with turkey, ham, chicken, roast beef, or tuna. Stay away from salami, bologna, pepperoni, etc. Processed meats are much higher in fat and sodium and lower in protein and other good stuff.

I like subway.
    "He's the best damn rollerskater that ever lived...probably in the whole town" - Chris Pontius

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

5'10" 215 lbs
    Personal Bests:
    Bench 355
    Squat 505
    Deadlift 560

To answer your question deli meats are not considered quality protein.

It tastes good, but all the different preservatives they use can't be TOO good for you, eh?