The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    the kid from oz

incline dumbell vs incline bench

recently i changed my inclines from barbell to dumbell, i find it hits my chest a lot harder than what my barbells used to

except every couple of weeks i stay at a mates house and have to do my chest routine there because he lives to far away from the gym....

i have use the barbell for my inclines and find i get the best chest workout ever, then when i get back to the dumbells the next week its even better again...

should i try and alternate between dumbell and barbell every couple of weeks? or is what i am feeling just because its different and in fact is probly doing nothing better/worse for my workout?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Alternate every couple of weeks.

It's schocking your body.

I dont recommend inclines at all due to how much delts are recruited in the movement but thats just me. Dumbbells in my opinion work your pecs a lot better then barbells. The freeness of dumbbells allows you to get a much better contraction on each rep and really squeeze the hell outta your pecs. Just my $02.