I have been lifting on WBB1 for 6 months (maybe a little more) straight, taking not a single week off. In this time I have gained about 17 pounds, and I just reached mainentence from what I was bulking on, so I just increased my kcals a week or 2 ago.

What I changed with WBB1 is I started doing 3 sets of 6 reps about a month and a half ago, as opposed to the 2 sets it says, and I do ab workouts every workout day.

I was told it was a good idea to take a week break from lifting to give my muscles a rest to get ready for the next 4-6 months. (this was my first lifting routine) So, this is ideal, right?

Anyway, when I get back from my week off, I want to start a new routine. I got stuck in a little 3 week rut of not increasing weights, but I also was not gaining in that period because I hit maintenence.

Is it a good idea to start a new workout routine? and if so, what are some good ones to choose from. Please note I am still bulking, but I think another 15 pounds or so and Im gonna start a cut.