Thread: Finally graduated college !!!!

WBB's Juggernaut/Liason BigCorey75's Avatar
    The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas

Finally graduated college !!!!

Yep you heard it I finally graduated college. The ceremony was cool, and I obeyed my moms wishses by not dacing across stage as i did in highschool, you all have no idea how hard it was not to bust out into a dance. I was pretty drunk walking across the stage because we partied till like 5 in the morning the night before and had to be up at 9 so yeah i was stil pretty wasted, to soe f my close friends they said it was hiliarious and obvious that I was hammered while walking across the stage...lol

I graduated from Trinity University with a Business Degree with a concentration in Marketing and Management. This last semester was without a doubt the hardest Ive ever had since being in school. I took 15 hours, 12 of those being grad level business courses.

Business policy (which is rated as one of the top 3 hardest classes at our school), we had a huge semester long group project in which we had to do a full analysis of a real company which totaled about 70 pages, my part alone was 15 pages.

Human Resource Management which was an upper level management course which pretty much tells you dont discriminate for any reason with out verifiable proof of otherwise, and be extremly careful when talking to women to be sure you dont get a sexual harrasment lawsuit agaisnt you. it had its good days and bad days

International management which pretty muc tauht you the basic ropes of running an international business, which pretty much supported outsourcing, having a global presence and creating offshore accounts.

Before entering this semester i was a somewhat leftist help everyone democrat, after taking business policy and international management im now a capitalist republican, go figure

Finally Marketing research, which was by far the worse. I think this class really needs to be taught over two semesters de just to the vas amounts of info in the class and especially with our teachers teaching style. Teaches very fast and vague and test very detailed. We also had to do a real marketing research project for a local company, which was somewhat interesting but we had to overcome alot of scheduling conflicts and oter snags. it ended up being a huge pain in the ass because some of my group members started getting really bitchy with each other (the girls) and had to hold alot of it together so we could get it done but we ended up kicking ass in our presentation.

All of my work ended up piling up on me around october and my computer broke down so the library became a second home for studying, research and typing papers. I became so busy that it completly ripped me away from th gym. I bet since october Ive worked out 4 or 5 times. Then on top of that it messed up my sleep schedule and even worse my eating. It got to the point were I was eating about 2 times a day, 3 if lucky, some days only once and carbo loading at nights with pitchers of beer to relieve the stress of all the work.

Before then I was doing great, i had slimmed down to about 255, was looking pretty jacked, had lots of energy, puttin my big numbers up. It as probably the most defied I had ever been in my life. Geting easy to bring girls back to my room. but in the last two and a half months it has all went to ****. I mean I stil lost weight i mean nw im hovinring in the 20-255 range, but ive lost alot of muscle mass and im not in shape at all. this is easily the mot out of shape ive been in over 8 years since highschool. I look good in clothing because ive slimmed down alot (285 to 250) but im not as, for the lack of a better term, "buff" as i used to look. i dont feel as powerful as i usually do and i just dont feel like my normal self.

so for the first time in mlife im making a new years resoultion, im getting my ass back into shape, im keeping the weight loss in check. ve found out how to manage my weight through diet (not the 2 times eating a day but just what i eat) and im getting my muscle mass back to where it was and im getting serious about this cause I really hate the way I feel and look right now. yeah ive slmmed down but i dont have the muscle mass i used to and i want it back, and dropping this body fat even more..

Yeah im proud about my degree, but to the extent a bit upset on how it made me neglect my body an my workout, and now im ready to get back on it seriously, and hopeully geting some money for a digicam and share pics of progress.

sorry for the book but i havent been on for a while and decided to catch everyone up on whats been going on in my life.
    Why live if one can not Deadlift?- John Paul Sigmasson

Accept that which is useful and reject what is not- Bruce Lee

Reason and Logic trump religion- Me

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

"Money does not fix everything, Smart fixes everything"

Congrats man.

congrats, bigcorey. sometimes life gets in the way of lifting. its alright man, you'll be fine once you get back in the gym and more consistent with the diet.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Ė Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    Congrats! I have a million years left in college. =\
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

I havent started yet, so I've got a LONG haul in front of me. Congrats on finishing up man.

Combat Infantryman
    3 years in, 3 more to go.

U.S. Army Infantry
    Eastern Michigan University Eagle

Graduated in '01 with a 3.4 gpa in Journalism and a minor in history. Now in real estate. Screwy world. But anyways, congrats. Now the fun begins!

I thought you went to Central Michigan?

Anyways congrats on graduating and becoming a capitalist republican.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

260(-62) from 193 from 275
    Congrats Big man.

You'll go crazy in the gym now that you have the time.

Good job on setting priorities.

The Fitness Industry is a 1 billion dollar industry.
    --Dairy Queens Blizzard pulls in 3/4 of a billion.
    --------------We are the elite.------------

The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by BilltheButcher View Post

Central michigan??? nw, i think te longest amount of time ive spent in the state of michigan was about 2 hours. then i was with my aunt in South bend indiana and we crosse the state line to go somewhere, cant remeber exactly here tho, but we dd sto and get some mc donalds, but thats about it...lol

yeah but im still unsure about voting republican on social issues, but im all about the business practices...lol

Scarz of pain- enjy all of the million years you have left and live it up

Sloth- I also plan to get my rea estate liscense within a year as well

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    'grats...now go out there and conquor the world, it's your bitch.
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Banned
    Congrats, Corey!

Congratulations, and remember, a little economics is a very dangerous thing.

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

Big Corey,

Congrats, man! You must feel on top of the world.

I know Trinity University's business programs are always highly ranked, so you must be bright and a hard worker to have even been admitted, not to mention graduate. You'll surely do well out there.

However, perhaps I'm just too old and out of touch, but I thought TU was a religious [Presbyterian?] college.

And so I'm a bit confused at your original post. No offense intended, but I would never have expected a graduate from a fairly conservative, religious, and obviously quite prestigious institution such as TU to be bragging about walking across the stage drunk at graduation or boasting of how easy it has become to attract girls to his room.

Guess I'm getting old.

Anyway, go forth and conquer, my friend. It's your world now.

Footballer
    Quote Originally Posted by BilltheButcher View Post

You're thinking about me.
    And Congrats Corey.
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

Quote Originally Posted by BigRic View Post
    You're thinking about me.
    And Congrats Corey.
    LOL. I knew it was someone Big.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Congrats!!!!! That's an awesome achievement. Now use that degree for more than just wall decoration.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

Quote Originally Posted by beatlesfreak View Post
    Big Corey,

Congrats, man! You must feel on top of the world.

I know Trinity University's business programs are always highly ranked, so you must be bright and a hard worker to have even been admitted, not to mention graduate. You'll surely do well out there.

However, perhaps I'm just too old and out of touch, but I thought TU was a religious [Presbyterian?] college.

And so I'm a bit confused at your original post. No offense intended, but I would never have expected a graduate from a fairly conservative, religious, and obviously quite prestigious institution such as TU to be bragging about walking across the stage drunk at graduation or boasting of how easy it has become to attract girls to his room.

Guess I'm getting old.

Anyway, go forth and conquer, my friend. It's your world now.
    Actually it was but over the years it hs los alot of its total "religious" affiliations, it turned into a liberal arts school. I mean there is a chapel on campus and I believe it was methodist.

but its defietly no where near a conservative school, as far as majority of the students it tends to swing left quite a ways.There are a few aspects of it that resmeble conservative but for he most part its liberal. I mean tons of the events and festivals are left swinging. I mean we had protest the war events and demonstrations, lesibian, gay bisexual studen alliancs doing demonstrations, we even bi annually hold the banned book affair. The banned books thing was pretty cool, cause people take turns, right in front of the library on a microphone, read out aloud there favorite chapters from these books and they make for some good raunchy readings.

Among that the campus is full of nerds, but then there is the remaining few, about 30% of us I consider the drunken geniuses. There were also lots of stoner, well over half of our com sci majors were stoners.

As far as business majors the bottle was our choice. It would be nothing to see a group of us in study groups in the library studying for a huge exam then later that night the same group at a party doing beer bongs, dominating in beer pong and doing kegs stands. Showing up to test the next day reaking of liquor, stale beer, and if you were lucky that night Suzy Rottencrotch. Take the test, then going to a bar to talk about the test over a few pitchers of beer at 11am. Then a week late find out you got an A or B. Now dont get me wrong, weve bombed our fair share along the way but It was truly amazing to watch us work at times

especially us marketing majors, me may not were as sharp with the numbers as the finance and accounting people, but somehow we manage to figure that **** out and give a wonderful presentation at 10 in the morning through two bloodshot eyes from the night before.

I loved being in groups in my marekting classes or with marketing students in other business classes because you know your all on the same page, no one is going to panic, people we be relaxed and the **** will eventually get done, no mater how many shots we took the night before.

A fav past time would b to meet at someones house the night before a project get hammered and do all the work, then kick ass the next day.

Thats why I say we business majors learnd more in college than any other majors because we actualy got out of our dorm rooms and pulled our heads out of books and go out and get some real life experience. I played football as well and I can tell you ive learned more about a person and their character in three places more than anywhere else and those places are the Goalline, The Barstool, and in a police lineup, Thats where true charatcer is revealed. Those were the places i learned who truly had my back, who i could count on and who were my true friends.

this is one of my favorite metaphors learned from college: " a good friend will get you out of jail, a true freind will be sitting in the cell right next to you yelling WOOO HOOO!!! lets do it again!!!"

also I wasnt the only drunk one walking across stage but im pretty sure I was in the 99th perentile of the drunkest..

Banned
    Congratulations!

Congrats Corey! That's awesome. Trinity is a great school. I loved their Noble Laureate speaker series. I got to see some great speakers on that campus. LOL...a buddy of mine lived 1/2 a block away from your campus and him and this other friend who was an alumni use to hang out and drink at his apartment. One night she convinced us to go and drink at her old campus...university cops stop by and she decides she's gonna hide in the fountain. LOL. Crazy exTrinity students. The cops pulled her out, and started laughing, and told us "just get her home safe, and if you're gonna drink on campus near the pool might be better for you." LOL. Anyhow...congrats man. Welcome to the real world.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

Wannabebig New Member
    Congrats big man ... I was driving today and thought " where has that big sucka Corey been " and lo and behold I see this post .

Good job ... you earned every bit of that degree , now get a good paying job and take me to the strip joint .

and I promise no more g a y stories of you me and Y2A as superheroes .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .