Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: pequeño curl jockey

Date: March 4, 02

Stats:
    Before pumpin@ 3:40 - 184 & 15.5%(inaccurate)

Diet:
    #1@6:30 - skipped
    #2@9:15 - 6 oz. steak(38 g.p./210 cals/6 g.f.) + 5 ml udos(5g.f./43 cals) = 253 cal.
    #3@12:15 - 6 oz. steak(38 g.p./210 cals/6 g.f.) + 5 ml udos(5g.f./43 cals) = 253 cal.
    #4@3:30 - 34 g.p.(152 cals) + 10ml udos(10g.f./87cal.) = 255
    #5@6:00 - 34 g.p.(152 cals) + 10ml udos(10g.f./87cal.) = 255
    #6@8:00 - 6 oz. chicken(38g.p./168 cals/2g.f.) + 5ml udos(5f.g./43 cal.)+ romaine lettuce = 211 cal.
    #7@10 -

Pro.grams= 182 Fat grams= 49 Carb grams= Total Cal.= 1,227

Water:
    2 gallons

Supps:
    3g Calcium, 300mg potassium, 3g. C, 800 iu E, 200mg B6, 20g fiber, 2 multi-vit, 4 md-6, 1 dym xtrm,

Training & Cardio:
    Chest, Tris, & Legs today. Ace session. felt good. i did 40 min regular cardio on elliptical after. I feel aggresive as f*ck for some reason.

Pain/Soreness:
    Lats.

Sleep:
    2:00-8:30(6.5 hours good enough)

Overall Comments:
    My lats feel good and sore when i flex em. Today I got to the gym and Rudy(cool old trainer with the Arnold shaped chest) was there. I never talk to anyone while I'm working out but we started talking a lil before I started my session. He asked me what routine etc...we talked a lil bit and I talked to him about squats. We went over and he helped me with my form cuz I told him about my knee bugging me. Okay so shoulders blade squeezed back with straight back. Then the stance in closer and feet a lil more in not pointed to far out. Okay then I tense my abs up real hard not relaxed at all. I squat down ATF and do it in a very controlled manner. I go up and thrust my hips forward at a certain point so my back doesnt bend forward! F*ck I can't imagine people doing 300 plus pounds for reps in this manner!!!!
    Last edited by Marcel; 03-04-2002 at 09:54 PM.
    "In the grand scheme of things, both things are quite superficial(obsessed with being muscular&ripped and incredibly strong). And yet lifting can teach you so much. My time at the gym--at least when I'm lifting--is invariably the high-point of my day. There aren't any questions; I almost don't even think. I go into an almost meditative trance-like state. Day-to-day worries become insignificant. I'm focused solely on the weight, and my reason for existence is clear. To move the bar and to improve on what I accomplished last time. Seldom are things so simple." - Blood&Iron

"Most people cannot understand what burns in our blood, the gym is our addiction and iron is our drug. People don't understand why we commit hours a day to a goal where progress is so small it seems immeasurable, why we do cardio instead of watch TV, why eat 6 meals a day, why we insist on ordering diet soda or how we can drink skim milk. Most people will simply never grasp why we refuse to settle for a mediocre body." - Severed Ties

Date: March 5, 02

Stats:
    Before pumpin@ 4:15 - 181.5 & 15.5%(inaccurate)

Diet:
    #1@6:30 - 34 g.p.(152 cals) + 5 ml udos(5g.f./43 cals) = 195 cal.
    #2@9:15 - 6 oz. steak(38 g.p./210 cals/6 g.f.) + 5 ml udos(5g.f./43 cals) = 253 cal.
    #3@12:15 - 6 oz. steak(38 g.p./210 cals/6 g.f.) + 5 ml udos(5g.f./43 cals) = 253 cal.
    #4@3:30 - 6 oz. steak(38 g.p./210 cals/6 g.f.) + 1oz cheese(9g.f./7g.p./110 cals) + romaine = 330 cal.
    #5@6:00 - 34 g.p.(152 cals) + 10 ml udos(10g.f./87 cals) = 239 cal.
    #6@8:00 - 4oz. Salmon(canned)(26g.p./1g.f./120 cals)+ romaine lettuce = 120 cal.
    #7@10 - 2 tablesp. almond butter(18g.f./220cal) = 220 cal.

Pro.grams= 215 Fat grams= 71 Carb grams= Total Cal.= 1,610

Water:
    2 gallons

Supps:
    3g Calcium, 400mg potassium, 5g. C, 800iu E, 200mg B6, 30g fiber, 2 multi-vit, 4 md-6, 1 dym xtrm,

Training & Cardio:
    No weights today.

Sprints at home on the tready. Facken cockdammit! The hardest form of cardio no doubt about it are running sprints! Sh*t motherf*cker was I panting like a b*tch! I started with a 2 min warm-up and then did sprints of 1min./1 min. walk. At the 14:30 I started failing and had to slow down to a walk. From then on until the 32 min. I could only do 30 sec. sprints or so and 1:30 walk. I stopped at 32 min. and walked until the 40th minute. When I was done I was drenched in sweat and looked in the mirror and I looked ace! I love the feeling after a f*cken cardio session!

Pain/Soreness:
    Tri's are really sore and also chest a lil bit. Legs not really yet.

Sleep:
    11-6:20(7.20 good)

Overall Comments:
    Felling good. F*ck eating low carbs really works for me...I can practically see the fat melt off. Not craving any carbs just yet. I will try to not have any carbs until Sunday night. Then I will do a nice load with some spaghetti!
    Last edited by Marcel; 03-05-2002 at 09:41 PM.
    "In the grand scheme of things, both things are quite superficial(obsessed with being muscular&ripped and incredibly strong). And yet lifting can teach you so much. My time at the gym--at least when I'm lifting--is invariably the high-point of my day. There aren't any questions; I almost don't even think. I go into an almost meditative trance-like state. Day-to-day worries become insignificant. I'm focused solely on the weight, and my reason for existence is clear. To move the bar and to improve on what I accomplished last time. Seldom are things so simple." - Blood&Iron

"Most people cannot understand what burns in our blood, the gym is our addiction and iron is our drug. People don't understand why we commit hours a day to a goal where progress is so small it seems immeasurable, why we do cardio instead of watch TV, why eat 6 meals a day, why we insist on ordering diet soda or how we can drink skim milk. Most people will simply never grasp why we refuse to settle for a mediocre body." - Severed Ties

Marcel-
    Looking good bro. I like the way you keep track of your sleep. I was going to do that, put from what time I slept to, but I decided not to.

Date: March 6, 02

Stats:
    Before pumpin@ 3:40 - 181.5 & 15.5%(inaccurate)

Diet:
    #1@6:30 - 3 tablesp. almond butter(27g.f.) = 330 cal.
    #3@12:15 - 6 oz. chicken(38g.p./168 cals/2g.f.) + 5ml udos(5f.g./43 cal.) = 211 cal.
    #4@3:30 - 4 oz chicken(25g.p./112cal/1g.f.) + 1 tablesp. almond butter(9g.f./110 cal) = 222
    #6@8:00 - 6 oz. chicken(38g.p./168 cals/2g.f.) + 1 tablesp. almond butter(9g.f./110 cal) + celery + mushrooms = 278
    #7@10 -

Pro.grams= 173 Fat grams= 76 Carb grams= Total Cal.= 1,533

Water:
    2 gallons

Supps:
    3g Calcium, 500mg potassium, 4g. C, 800iu E, 400mg B6, 10g fiber, 2 multi-vit, 4 md-6, 1 dym xtrm,

Training & Cardio:
    Will have Back,bi's, shoulder,& calves. Ace session. Went up on everything a couple of reps or more. Cardio was going just fine bike 30 min. 30/30 sprints and then at the 23rd minute my left calve cramped up like a b*tch and I had to stop! Not bad I guess because I only had a few mintues left but still I'm pissed of it did that. It's feeling better now, way better but not 100% hopefully tomorrow it will be fine. 10:00 and my calf is ready to go! yeaaaaaa!!!!! bring on the squats and cardio MOTHERF*CKER!

Pain/Soreness:
    Chest and Back.

Sleep:
    12-6:20(6.20 getting kinda low, need to get more sleep, maybe will take a nap in class)

Overall Comments:
    Read an article by Ian King that I liked...need to post in training. Great day today felt lean and definetly on my way to shredz. Cals seem low but I'm doing fine plus the carb-ups will have my body guessing and just getting more and more ripped. Thaz all.
    Last edited by Marcel; 03-06-2002 at 11:08 PM.

MS - thanks for checking my journal out bro. Yea I just look over at the alarm clock and then in the morning I usually wake up at the same time so it's cool. On the weekend though I get hardly any sleep! I blame it on the girls!
    Last edited by Marcel; 03-05-2002 at 08:23 PM.

Marcel-
    Are you following NHE>? I am reading through your journal and I cant figure out what diet youre doing..

MS - LOL yea bro I am...but I havent really followed it to a T. Moslty because I've been a lil b*tch and go out and dont eat like I should...the funny thing is when I'm on like I should be I can see the fat melt off like a biatch!
    Last edited by Marcel; 03-05-2002 at 08:26 PM.

Marcel-
    Sorry dumb question... I couldnt remember if you were following NHE or not. Jeez I am so stupid. Anyway what are you eating on your carb-up meals? Yogurt and bagels it looks like? Why not cheat like you can and eat candy like Nerds or Sweettarts or Sprees or Gatorade? I would also highly recommend ALA before your carb-up meal. Maybe 300-600 mg.

Marcel-
    Yeah exactly bro NHE is the sh*t. I have tried every diet out there and nothing is as easy to stick to and nothing works as well if you ask me. No counting calories, nothing. Great diet.

No problem dude it's my fault cuz if I had been doing what I should be you would easily be able to tell cuz I would show the carb ups.

For carb ups I ate bagels and yogurt cuz I like it! For my next carb ups they are gonna be written down with carb grams etc. Yea I need to buy some f*cken ALA! On Sunday I will do spaghetti and then oatmeal for 2nd meal! sounds familiar...

I count calories cuz it's like a habit but I'm sure people who arent as loco can use the mirror and not count calories at all!
    Last edited by Marcel; 03-05-2002 at 08:30 PM.

Marcel-
    Hehe spaghetti and oatmeal.. sounds all too familiar. Anyway good luck with it. Yeah ALA is the sh*t I am really experience good results with my carb-up supplements. Last carb-up meal it came out to like 1700 calories for the first meal and like 700 for the 2nd! Damn I pig out! Jesus. Anyway my first meal was spaghetti hehe, and Nerds, Swedish Fish, and Caramel Cream.. SOOOOOOOO tasty!

Yeah I dont count calories and achieve awesone results!

TITS! Carb-up meals are great huh!!!

Shiat I went to the store and they ran out of fiber! Won't have any until Friday! Oh well...but I did pick up natty almond butter!
    Last edited by Marcel; 03-05-2002 at 09:14 PM.

Date: March 7, 02

Stats:
    Before pumpin@ 3:40 - 181 & 14.5%(inaccurate)

Diet:
    #1@6:30 - 3 tablesp. almond butter(27g.f.) = 330 cal.
    #2@9:15 - 2 cheesesticks(14g.p./18.g.f) = 210 cal.
    #3@12:15 - 2 cheesesticks(14g.p./18.g.f) = 210 cal.
    #4@3:30 - 34 g.p.(152 cals) + 2 tablesp. almond(18g.f./220 cals) = 372 cal.
    #6@8:00 - 6 oz. steak(38 g.p./210 cals/6 g.f.) + 1 tablesp. almond(9g.f./110cal) = 330 cal.
    #7@10 -

Pro.grams= 134 Fat grams= 106 Carb grams= Total Cal.= 1,691

Water:
    2 gallons

Supps:
    3g Calcium, 500mg potassium, 5g. C, 800iu E, 400mg B6, g fiber, 2 multi-vit, 4 md-6, 1 dym xtrm,

Training & Cardio:
    Will have Chest, tri's & Legs. Calf feels ready to go! Great session! I loved it. Even with a sore as f*ck throat! Cardio went better then ever today. bike 30 min. 30/30 sprints.

Pain/Soreness:
    bi's. bi's really sore as f*ck now. upper back too.

Sleep:
    11:20-6:20(7 getting kinda low, need to get more sleep, maybe will take a nap in class)

Overall Comments:
    Didn't have any steak or chicken prepared so cheese sticks will do for two meals. Feel good. leaner most def. craving for carbs at 3:00 but no big deal will wait til sunday night for a nice carb feast! I'm gonna start posting stupid a$$ funny comments people say to me at school. Today I got asked how much I benched twice. I also got asked if I was on steroids! Funny shiat really!

I dunno how the f*ck my lifts keep going up yet my cals. are low. Oh yea I'm also doing the routine Chris Mason used when he was a teenager. Ace stuff.
    Last edited by Marcel; 03-07-2002 at 10:26 PM.

Damn bro I bought my carb-up meal supplements for tomorrow night and DAMN I cant wait!!!

MS - tuttut telling me about carb ups right now when i got to wait till suday night! just joking bro. I have a couple question for ya....
    1. How come you eat 300 grams carbs or so first meal and then 100 or so second meal? A theory behind that?

2. How much did you purchase the enzymes for?

Laterz dude.

Date: March 18, 02

Stats:
    Before pumpin@ 3:40 - & %(inaccurate)

Diet:
    #1@6:30 -
    #2@9:15 -
    #3@12:15 -
    #4@3:30 -
    #5@6:00 -
    #6@8:00 -
    #7@10 -

Pro.grams= Fat grams= Carb grams= Total Cal.=

Water:
    gallons

Supps:
    3g Calcium, 200mg potassium, 1g. C, iu E, mg B6, g fiber, multi-vit, md6, dym xtrm, mg zinc

Training & Cardio:

Pain/Soreness:

Sleep:

Overall Comments:
    Last edited by Marcel; 03-17-2002 at 11:53 PM.

Marcel-
    1. How come you eat 300 grams carbs or so first meal and then 100 or so second meal? A theory behind that?

I eat around 400g the first meal and around 150g the second meal. The real theory behind it. But if I hate 2 huge meals I would be gorging myself and getting fat. The second meal is basically just some complex carbs (around 80g carbs from oatmeal and 35-45 from brown sugar and skim milk) to be absorbed all night. My second meal is before bed. My first is my big one, loaded with candy and Gatorade and the works.

2. How much did you purchase the enzymes for?

I think that they were arent $15 each or something like that. Really worked well didnt feel bloated. Felt as full as can be! But not bloated. 2000+ calorie meal I was so full..

Ok Friday morning I wake up and my f*cken throat feels lile it's on fire and it hurts like a biatch. I get up take a p*ss and go back to bed until 2 p.m. Didn't go to skool. I barely even ate anything. Some cheesesticks. Went out that night anyways.

Sat. I was sick and stayed home.

Sun. I felt better went to the gym and hit back,bi's and shoulders. Progressed on everything. surprised the shiat outta me but not really cuz I have been going up in weights nicely. mY throat is still buggin me but tomorrow I need to go to skool. I will be ok.

Oh yea and I want my FACKEN whey and casein to arrive already!!!! It would have been very helpful this weekend!!! I'm hoping wed. it will arrive!
    Last edited by Marcel; 03-10-2002 at 09:58 PM.

Date: March 11, 02

Stats:
    Before pumpin@ 3:40 - 185 & 15.5%(inaccurate)

Diet:
    #1@6:30 - 2 cheesesticks(9gf/7gp) = 210 cal.
    #2@9:15 - 2 cheesesticks(9gf/7gp) = 210 cal.
    #3@12:15 - 6 oz. steak(38 g.p./210 cals/6 g.f.) + 5ml udos(5f.g./43 cal.) = 253 cal.
    #4@3:30 - 4oz. Salmon(canned)(26g.p./1g.f./120 cals) + 5ml udos(5f.g./43 cal.) = 163 cal.
    #5@6:00 - 34 g.p.(152 cals) + 5ml udos(5g.f./87 cals) = 239 cal.
    #6@8:00 - 6 oz. steak(38 g.p./210 cals/6 g.f.) + 5ml udos(5g.f./87 cals)+ celery = 297
    #7@10 -

Pro.grams= 150 Fat grams= 51 Carb grams= Total Cal.= 1,372

Water:
    2 gallons

Supps:
    3g Calcium, 500mg potassium, 4g. C, 800iu E, 300mg B6, g fiber, 2 multi-vit, 4 md-6, 1 dym xtrm

Training & Cardio:
    Will have chest, tri's and legs. Good session. Tried out hammer strength bench press and i didnt like it at all. It sucks imo. Shouler press hammer strength is ace though. Did some extra sets for calves for shits and giggles.

Cardio was 30 min but at level 9-10 with no sprints.

Talked to Rudy(Old cool trainer with Arnold chest) today as I went to go do my cardio. He was training some lady and he came over and asked me what I was doing. I told him sprints on bike and he said it would be better for me to do cardio at a slower pace without sprints. He told me sprints would eat up muscle faster. I had heard that before and had read Lyle say that when you are lifting weights intensly it would be a better choice to do the regular ol' cardio. What I'm gonna do now is sprints on tready on non-weight days and on weight days I will do 30 min at slower pace. I asked him about when he used to compete and stuff and we talked about diets also. He used to train full-body routines 3 days a week. I told him that was like Steve Reeves. I think that I will pay to have him train me for some sessions. He is so knowledgable and he could help me out a lot. He has a sh*tload of experience and I could benefit greatly. Even if I dont have him train me for a couple session I'm still gonna pick his brain whenever I see him.

Pain/Soreness:
    Lats.
    Sleep:
    12:00-6:00( 6 HOURS.felt good though didnt even wake up to alarm clock because I was up before.)

Overall Comments:
    Throat is sore and my belly feels bloated. Doesn't help that I forgot my water! Ok I re-couped and saved the day. I drank a sh*tload of water when I got home and at the gym. Why is cardio great? This most beautiful hot blonde girl I know from skool was there today and as she left she grabbed my shoulder while I was on the bike. Damn she is hot! Then later on this gorgeous lady that I had never seen with a pretty face with huge t*ts gave me some stares and I smiled back. I think she likes me.
    Last edited by Marcel; 03-11-2002 at 10:27 PM.

Looking good bro. Sucks when your sick I know...

Date: March 12, 02

Stats:

Diet:
    #1@6:30 - 3 cheesesticks = 320 cal.
    #2@9:15 - 6 oz. steak(38 g.p./210 cals/6 g.f.) + 5ml udos(5f.g./43 cal.) = 253 cal.
    #3@12:15 - 6 oz. steak(38 g.p./210 cals/6 g.f.) + 5ml udos(5f.g./43 cal.) = 253 cal.
    #4@3:30 - 3 oz cheese(27gf/21gp) = 330 cal.
    #5@6:00 - 4oz. Salmon(canned)(26g.p./1g.f./120 cals) + 5ml udos(5f.g./43 cal.) = 163 cal.
    #6@8:00 - 6 oz. steak(38 g.p./210 cals/6 g.f.) + 5ml udos(5f.g./43 cal.) = 253 cal.
    #7@10 - 4 oz cheese(36gf/28gp) = 440 cal

Pro.grams= 210 Fat grams= 129 Carb grams= Total Cal.= 2,112

Water:
    2 gallons

Supps:
    3g Calcium, 400mg potassium, 4g. C, 800iu E, 200mg B6, g fiber, 2 multi-vit, 2 md6, 1 dym xtrm, 30mg zinc

Training & Cardio:
    no weights today.
    Walked for 24 mintues today nice pace with the sun shining.
    Hit the bag for 50 minutes today! fooken Linkin Park kept me going on and on! sweet.
    Pain/Soreness:
    Chest. back. arms when i flex em only. hamstrings and quads when i flex only.

Sleep:
    11-6:20 (7:20 perfect amount.)

Overall Comments:
    Feel great today. Great mood. Ace cardio session.
    "Well I'm peepin', and I'm creepin', and I'm creep-in'
    But I damn near got caught, 'cause my beeper kept beepin'
    Now it's time for me to make my impression felt
    So sit back, relax, and strap on your seatbelt
    You never been on a ride like this befo" - Dr Dre what a facken song! nuthin but a g thang. Ummm...Mrs.D called me her muscles today. She flirts around too much but hey I dont mind I bez have an A! Oh yea I had a vision today too...late May is when all my abs will make their appearance for sure. They will be revealed for all the hookaz and hos to see prom night. can't wait!
    Last edited by Marcel; 03-13-2002 at 12:17 AM.

Date: March 13, 02

Stats:
    Before pumpin@ 3:40 - 181 & 15%(inaccurate)

Diet:
    #1@6:30 - 2 cheesesticks(18gf/14gp) = 210 cal.
    #2@9:15 - 6 oz. steak(38 g.p./210 cals/6 g.f.) + 5ml udos(5f.g./43 cal.) = 253 cal.
    #4@3:30 - 6 oz. chicken(38g.p./168 cals/2g.f.) + 10 ml udos(10g.f./87 cals) = 255 cal.
    #5@6:00 - 6 oz. chicken(38g.p./168 cals/2g.f.) + 2 cheese sticks(18gf/14gp/210cal) = 378 cal.
    #6@8:00 - 4oz. Salmon(canned)(26g.p./1g.f./120 cals) + 5ml udos(5f.g./43 cal.) = 163 cal.
    #7@10 -

Pro.grams= 206 Fat grams= 78 Carb grams= Total Cal.= 1,512

Water:
    1.5 gallons

Supps:
    3g Calcium, 300mg potassium, 3g. C, 800iu E, 200mg B6, g fiber, 2 multi-vit, 4 md6, 1 dym xtrm, zinc

Training & Cardio:
    Back, bi's and shoulders. Nice session. Facken intense and felt great. Didnt go up in reps on my heavy sets for back but for the higher rep sets I did. Very ace. Dropped 1 rep for curls but I know why...because of yesterdays crazy heavy bag boxing. I went overboard yesterday for 50 minutes hitting the **** outta it. Also all the facken hopping around made my calves sore as fack. Cardio I did 33 min because I hadnt been colling down just getting up and walking around well now i cool down while riding the bike. I keep track of how far I go in the alotted time. Ace day overall.

Pain/Soreness:
    calves are dead.

Sleep:
    11:30-6:20(6:50 not enough)

Overall Comments:
    So far so good. Good day. Nothing really funny or nothing like dat today! Oh wait while I drank my flaxseed oil a kid said it was steroids and that's why i'm big. LMMFAO! Said stfu and told him what it was and he got interested all of a sudden. Then told him to stfu and I got back to browsing wbb. ace.
    Last edited by Marcel; 03-13-2002 at 09:15 PM.

Date: March 14, 02

Stats:

Diet:
    #1@6:30 - 34 g.p.(152 cals) + 5ml udos(5f.g./43 cal.) = 195 cal.
    #2@9:15 - 6 oz. chicken(38g.p./168 cals/2g.f.) + 5ml udos(5f.g./43 cal.) = 211 cal.
    #3@12:15 - 6 oz. chicken(38g.p./168 cals/2g.f.) + 5ml udos(5f.g./43 cal.) = 211 cal.
    #4@3:30 - Too much b*llshit!
    #7@10 -

Water:
    1 gallons

Supps:
    3g Calcium, 200mg potassium, 1g. C, iu E, mg B6, g fiber, multi-vit, 4 md6, 1 dym xtrm

Training & Cardio:
    None.

Pain/Soreness:
    Lats when flex and bi's when flexed.

Sleep:
    11:00-6:20(7.20 felt great and I woke up with no alarm cuz I was ready to go!) I've been thinkin 8 hours would be great ya know...*Tony Montana voice*

Overall Comments:
    So far so facken good. Not so facken good...I stayed at skool longer then I wanted to...got home and was tired as fack. I stayed home and had a big feast of all sorts of shitty carb foods. Then fell asleep for a couple hours. Whatta joke. I woke up and no real damage done yet i'll see what I look like and weigh tomorrow. Just a lil bloated right now. That's what I get for eating sh*tty foods. I will have a chicken salad tonight before bed to start up the fat burnin again...
    Last edited by Marcel; 03-14-2002 at 09:38 PM.

Date: March 15, 02

Stats:

Diet:
    #1@6:30 - 6 oz. chicken(38g.p./168 cals/2g.f.) + 1oz cheese(9g.f./7g.p.) = cal.
    #2@9:15 - 6 oz. chicken(38g.p./168 cals/2g.f.) + 5ml udos(5f.g./43 cal.) = 211 cal.
    #4@3:30 - micelliar casein + 5ml udos =
    #7@10 -

Water:
    1.5 gallons

Supps:
    3g Calcium, 200mg potassium, 1g. C, iu E, 100mg B6, g fiber, multi-vit, none today md6, none today dym xtrm, zinc

Training & Cardio:
    Chest, tri's and Legs. I expect a nice jump in reps due to yesterdays feast.

Pain/Soreness:
    None really.
    Sleep:
    11-6(7 hours need a lil more)

Overall Comments:
    A b-day party tonight. Hmmm...I dunno if I will get to train today. Diet will go to hell today I know it will. I'm going out today and wanna have some fun. My day so far has been great...someone had a muscle & fitness magazine and this girl in class said that guy looks like Marcel! So I look to see who it is and it was Frank Sepe...now if I was only as huge as he is! I will try to report here tonight but prolly won't get to till tomorrow. Bring on the fun muthafuckaazz...
    Last edited by Marcel; 03-15-2002 at 05:19 PM.