Thread: i need some guidance

i need some guidance

so right now i'm 18, 6'3, 270ish pounds, and i won't lie, i have a gut, but my bf % is about 20% or under. i can bench the 90's for 5 reps, and considering my arms are almost 30 inches long, in my eyes that is pretty decent. i can squat 225 going parallel for probably 25 or 30 reps (not that i do this when i workout.) so thats an idea of my strength. i take 5g of creatine a day, and have been for about the last 6 months. i would love to get bigger and stronger, but i'm worried about my general health, like if i did add calories and gain mass how is my body going to respond to carrying around 300 pounds? my mother's side of the family has mild genetic heart problems. my diet is not bad at all, i drink 5 liters of h20 at the least a day, eat tons of fish and steak, veggies, nuts, milk, nuts, bananas, etc. i've been training for about 4 years, the first 2 i had no idea what i was doing (bench and curls every workout, a lot of us are guilty of this) but in the last 2 years i've been training hard, and i actually know what i'm doing. i've been on WBB1 for the last year. i'm at somewhat of a plateau, and i'm almost afraid to eat more. if it's alright if i put on weight and add mass without having to worry about extreme health problems, i'm going to buy the at large mass stack (and get the free t-shirt ) should i cut and get some of this fat off me then bulk or bulk now and cut later? any help is appreciated.
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

sorry about the double post, my computer is being lame
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

at 6'3 i think youd be able to hold 300lbs

when you lift you train your muscles your heart included so mild genetic heart problems shouldnt really be an issue unless you have have had them in the past

the bulk vs. cut issue is all on you what do you want to look like?
    Way down this road, in a gym far away, a young man was once heard to say, "I've repped high and I've repped low, No matter what I do my legs won't grow."

He tried leg extensions, leg curls, and leg presses, too. Trying to cheat these sissy workouts he'd do. From the corner of the gym where the big men train, Through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain.

Where the big iron rides high and threatens lives, Where the noise is made with big forty fives. A deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees, A very big man with legs like trees.

Laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack, Chalking his hands and monstrous back, Said "Boy stop lying and don't say you've forgotten, Trouble with you is you ain't been SQUATTIN"

are there any good articles on cutting?

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar4321 View Post
    are there any good articles on cutting?

peep built's sig, that was the most helpful to me
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    Here's a good link for cutting advice ~> http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=74607
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

Thanks. There is just alot of interesting stuff on here and its hard to sort through all of it.