The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    but not that small either

Fat Lee Priest in the off-season

In the pic, 5'4" 270 lbs.

It's amazing how great shape he is in come contest time.
    "Lord knows that one would be foolish not to listen to guys hiding behind a computer that use more gear than a stable of race-horses and all they have to show for it is a 195lb. piss-poor physique shriveled nuts and a nice case of gyno" - Lee Priest

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I have a hard time believing thats him cause he don't look all that big in this pic.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

nobody who is that bf% and height looks big

is`t he blond?

heres another off season pic.... dont seem to match
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well he sure looks more muscular inseason which would make him look like a monster in the off season. But judging from this pic he doesn't look big at all.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

decease, RIP
    Is that even him? I dont follow the pros; what about the tattoo, does he have one like that?
    big.

I believe that's him, I read in a mag that he gets very fat and bloated in the off season.

Damn he looks like John eh Marc? lol
    Last edited by Frankster; 02-14-2002 at 01:25 PM.
    Eat Tuna!
    "Ya don't touch my tuna, I don't kill you."- by Tuna Master
    "Part of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up." - by who knows. ME? Eat Tuna!
    My Journal - My FitDay -

I think the second pic is him, but not the first

Soca King
    Originally posted by Slim Schaedle
    I think the second pic is him, but not the first
    I agree with Slim.The 2nd pic looks like Lee Priest. The 1st pic NO WAY!! I don't believe for a second that's him for one thing the guy in the first pic has no muscle development,in the 2nd pic he may be a bit chunky but you can tell that his muscles are full and developed

No muscle development? Hmm, you nee to look again he may be fat, but you can see he has quite some mass underneet there.
    Eat Tuna!
    "Ya don't touch my tuna, I don't kill you."- by Tuna Master
    "Part of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up." - by who knows. ME? Eat Tuna!
    My Journal - My FitDay -

i bet that could be him in the first pic. Lee always looks different in each of his pics. I would never be able to recognize him completely if I saw him on the streets. And the tatoo in the first pic is kind of familiar from the olympia.

it is him in the first pic, he bleaches his hair, and the eyes are exactly the same. He is also eating his favorite KFC.

No muscle in the first pic???? Take a look at the arms, they are huge! That is what happens when a big time juicer gets off the ****, eats like ****, and lets his roid gut hang out!

Soca King
    Originally posted by chris mason
    No muscle in the first pic???? Take a look at the arms, they are huge! That is what happens when a big time juicer gets off the ****, eats like ****, and lets his roid gut hang out!
    Well Chris all I can say is "Have Mercy!!"And that's not meant as a compliment

he isn;t even fat in the second pic - he's just huge!
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    1st pic has absolutely no chest development what so ever. heck 80% of the people on this board are bigger than that......the arms are huge though.

Wannabebig Member
    look how big his gut is, that would take away from his pecs, as his gut looks like it's about 60 inches lol

I also doubt the first pic is Priest though
    I lift weights

He is also eating his favorite KFC.
    How the hell can you tell that is KFC?

270lbs in the off season? WTF? thats his contest weight. I read where he gets to 300-315 in the off season and it causes him to have all sorts of health problems. Both those pics can't be him!

Wannabebig Member
    Lee Priest's favorite food "Favourite Food: Junk Food!"

"Favourite Binge-Out Treat: KFC, Chinese Food and Ice-Cream bars."

http://www.bodybuilders.com/priest.htm
    Last edited by Covah; 02-14-2002 at 07:23 PM.
    I lift weights

Wannabebig Member
    couldn't find an on season pic of him without making a stupid face(cuz he was flexing or lifting weights) So I guess we will never know what he really looks like?
    I lift weights

but not that small either
    No, he's usually 215 lbs - 225 lbs come contest time.

No chest? If it wasn't for the fat covering it up, and his gut being so big, his chest is huge. Arms are freaking massive. I got this form the getbig.com board, and this is what Priest had to say about getting fat "I've been getting fat in the off-season for 10 years now, and I usually come in to a contest harder and crisper than the guys that stay lean year round"

And about the the first pic (which IS him): http://www.getbig.com/board/board1/b...cgi?read=79494
    "Lord knows that one would be foolish not to listen to guys hiding behind a computer that use more gear than a stable of race-horses and all they have to show for it is a 195lb. piss-poor physique shriveled nuts and a nice case of gyno" - Lee Priest

Wannabebig Member
    picture taken from
    www.emusclemag.com/pages/musclebuzz-30.htm#ohlee

This looks like some propaganda being spread by the magazine to get more customers. It says he looked like that 2 weeks away from the arnold classic contest, and he was confident he would win by taking a bunch of supplments?
    I lift weights