The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Threaded View

Banned

The General Chat forum rules and guidelines - read here first

FYI: As of 16 July 2007, posts in General Chat no longer count towards your postcount.

How to use Google to search WBB quickly and easily for keywords

Frappr Map of WBB Members

Posting NSFW content in general chat

It is not allowed. It is just that simple. If a video on youtube has a bunch of f-bombs in it, don't post it in here. If something is sexually graphic, don't post it in here. If something is racist, homophobic, or blatantly culturally insensitive, don't post it in here. I have had to remove the AC Transit Fight several times now. It doesn't belong on this website based on the rules. Some might complain and say, well they posted it over at this website, or Jim Wendler posted it on his training log at Elite. Well, make up your own company and website, and post it up on there if you want to.

Look, I understand the general chat area is a place to unwind and have some fun. I know several of you like to debate politics in here. I know several of you like to share videos you find amusing. Please just keep it within the rules of the board. This is all I ask.

There may be a few you also argue that the "Hitler is pissed about power lifting" or the "Kid meets a power lifter" video are NSFW. Well, technically you are correct, but at least those were lifting related. Also if videos are posted by the people who run the site, that means they are ok.
    Last edited by Off Road; 02-20-2011 at 02:34 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!