The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Just Received My Order

I ordered a bottle of Nitor, 2 jugs of Nitrean, and some multi-vitamens. I made me a quick shake with the chocholate Nitrean this afternoon and I have only 1 word to say: YUMMY! That is some good stuff guys. and I didnt get fancy with it yet; I just mixed it with skimmed milk and a little ice. It was f'n delicious and mixed really well. I will start on the Nitor in the morning, but I am going to go at it very slowly until my body adjusts to it. Tomorrow I will take 1 pill with breakfast and just go up from there. I will report my findings here. So far I am very impressed with what I have seen!

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Thanks for posting your opinion Huddler.

I am positive you are going to see good results. Thanks for your order!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

Thank you!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I worked out at 5:00 am(yes, I am one of those early morning freaks) and then did a spin class. Came home and took a Nitor with my breakfast. It didnt make me queasy or shaky or anything. I have been more alert and NOT HUNGRY. I forced myself to eat lunch around 12:00. I took another Nitor with lunch and I feel good. Not shaky, but definitely not hungry. Sort of a little speed buzz going on, but I can certainly concentrate. I plan on working my way up to a full dosage, but so far so good.

Thanks for your input!

Nitrean mixes really well. I had to use gnc whey for a few days and I noticed that when I tried mixing it with root beer and a half cup of milk (I was out of milk) it was barley able to break down in the soda. Nitrean will blend up in anything.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Squat slowly improving :)
    protein and root beer..?
    Been out the game for a little while, but jumpin back in

Quote Originally Posted by Talking_God View Post
    protein and root beer..?
    It's a weight gainer shake I make. It has milk in it too, sometimes ice cream.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

I took 1 Nitor this morning at breakfast, and another 1 at lunch. I havent been hungry all day long. I am alert but havent felt wired at all. Tomorrow, I am going to take 2 in the morning and 1 at lunch and see how I feel.

Squat slowly improving :)
    could you pm me everything you put into it?..that sounds a lot better than straight protein, and would probably help me keep my cals up.
    Been out the game for a little while, but jumpin back in