Thread: Just Received My Order

Hybrid View

Just Received My Order

I ordered a bottle of Nitor, 2 jugs of Nitrean, and some multi-vitamens. I made me a quick shake with the chocholate Nitrean this afternoon and I have only 1 word to say: YUMMY! That is some good stuff guys. and I didnt get fancy with it yet; I just mixed it with skimmed milk and a little ice. It was f'n delicious and mixed really well. I will start on the Nitor in the morning, but I am going to go at it very slowly until my body adjusts to it. Tomorrow I will take 1 pill with breakfast and just go up from there. I will report my findings here. So far I am very impressed with what I have seen!

Thanks for posting your opinion Huddler.

I am positive you are going to see good results. Thanks for your order!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Thank you!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I worked out at 5:00 am(yes, I am one of those early morning freaks) and then did a spin class. Came home and took a Nitor with my breakfast. It didnt make me queasy or shaky or anything. I have been more alert and NOT HUNGRY. I forced myself to eat lunch around 12:00. I took another Nitor with lunch and I feel good. Not shaky, but definitely not hungry. Sort of a little speed buzz going on, but I can certainly concentrate. I plan on working my way up to a full dosage, but so far so good.

Thanks for your input!

Nitrean mixes really well. I had to use gnc whey for a few days and I noticed that when I tried mixing it with root beer and a half cup of milk (I was out of milk) it was barley able to break down in the soda. Nitrean will blend up in anything.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Squat slowly improving :)
    protein and root beer..?
    Been out the game for a little while, but jumpin back in

Quote Originally Posted by Talking_God View Post
    protein and root beer..?
    It's a weight gainer shake I make. It has milk in it too, sometimes ice cream.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

I took 1 Nitor this morning at breakfast, and another 1 at lunch. I havent been hungry all day long. I am alert but havent felt wired at all. Tomorrow, I am going to take 2 in the morning and 1 at lunch and see how I feel.

Squat slowly improving :)
    could you pm me everything you put into it?..that sounds a lot better than straight protein, and would probably help me keep my cals up.
    Been out the game for a little while, but jumpin back in