The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

eating help .. !!

Hi everyone, i've been lifting for a while now, i'm not new to the sport.(i'm new to the forum though =) .
    I was eating a lot, just like i needed to gain weight and i was gaining about a pound in a week or two.
    I was doing fine, but then one night i got very full and threw up, and i haven't been able to eat as much ever since. Every time i eat food or drink a shake, my mind instantly thinks of throwing up ( even if i eat very little ) and my mind just takes over, and most of the times i throw up cuz i cant get my mind of it. I've tried eating smaller portions but i still throw sometimes. I cant eat as i used to.
    I had this same problem a year ago, i just dont know what to do. it's a horrible feeling, seeing all the calories i took in going to waste
    Thank you for reading, any suggestions would be apriciated .

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Dynamo
    I have no better advice than to say "man up." Maybe visualize how hard all of us would laugh at you if you had to upchuck after one shake, I mean that seriously not as a joke. It's sad but its like I see repeated on this forum all the time, "My protien shake tastes nasty what can I do!?" (and I will admit I have thought that and I have been like I should look for a better tasting shake but then I read these boards) the response never fails to be, "It's not sposed to taste good its sposed to make your huge. Man up and chug that ***t."

Best advice I got! But I am sure someone has better
    The mind is a dynamo, a source of vital energy. That energy can be negative and work against you, or you can harness it ... - Arnold Scwarzenegger
    My Comic
    195 lbs.
    Bench - 235(5)6
    Squat - 335(5)7
    Deadlift - 405(5)5

Goal: To be massive, yet remain dashingly handsome.

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    This is a psychological problem and you're going to have to get over it. Mind over body. If you need to, perhaps seek professional help. And in the end, the only person that can get you out of this mindset is YOU. Good luck.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

Dynamo
    Yes notice what Arnie said in my sig, words to live by!
    The mind is a dynamo, a source of vital energy. That energy can be negative and work against you, or you can harness it ... - Arnold Scwarzenegger
    My Comic
    195 lbs.
    Bench - 235(5)6
    Squat - 335(5)7
    Deadlift - 405(5)5

it's not really about the taste, i'm over that stage, i know that i have to eat s$#t to get huge, but the problem is actually holding that food inside

Wannabebig Member
    Maybe you should consult your doctor to be on the safe side, although I believe it's a psychological thing I would get it checked if I had any idea it might be something else.

Karl

Dynamo
    Yes I think maybe an ulcer could make you puke, but I think you would notice associated pain rather than just puking.
    My Comic
    195 lbs.
    Bench - 235(5)6
    Squat - 335(5)7
    Deadlift - 405(5)5