The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

are food processers ok for veggies, does it do anything to the glycmic index rating

anyone know i was thinkin about gettin one just grindin up all my veggies and drinking them

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Probably not much different than eating them raw as long as you keep all the ingredients in the concoction.

Just be careful not to load up too many carrots and potatoes as these are relatively high glycemic.
    If the only thing you are holding is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Wannabebig Member

Re: are food processers ok for veggies, does it do anything to the glycmic index rating

Originally posted by Mr.Buttcheeks
    anyone know i was thinkin about gettin one just grindin up all my veggies and drinking them
    Yes but if you grind them you risk to lose many vitamins that are contained in raw veggies. I suggest you to eat them raw.
    But the choice is yours. For a better digeribility you can grind up the veggies you usually eat.

max_power

3:16
    chopping then will increase the GI as it save your stomach doing it, however this will be a small change as veggies or low in carbs and not a huge diff to it. as for vitmains if you drink it straight away it will not have a large effect on the water soluble, non-heat stable vits.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.