The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Just tried my Nitrean

Chris,

I just got home from work and found my 3 jugs of Nitrean waiting for me. I had to try a shake to see if all the hype was true, even with dinner almost ready!

I tested all the claims that I have read. I mixed 2 scoops in 16oz of water and took a fork and stirred away and amazingly didn't get one single clump. Bye-bye Now Foods WPI. Secondly, I was wandering about the supposedly great taste. I am not one that really worries alot about taste nor cries much about it, but what I have been using is about as bland as one could ask for. Took my first drink and I couldn't beleive it. Its awesome and even in water! I can't imagine what it would be like in a nice cold glass of milk! Bye-bye Now Foods WPI. My wife even tasted it and said "gosh thats alot better isn't it?"

Uhh-yeah. You have a new customer just on the above. Now lets see if it will support my training over the next year.

Take care and thanks for the shirt and quick shipping.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

It's good stuff. I like to avoid mixing any protein in straight milk if I can, mainly because it becomes really fluffy and frothy-no matter what protein you use it's gonna do that when you blend milk by itself. Nitrean is the best with peanut butter in with it. I put about 4 tablespoons in mine with milk.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Yeah, peanut butter, chocolate whey, and skim milk for the win.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

Quote Originally Posted by sharkall2003 View Post
    Yeah, peanut butter, chocolate whey, and skim milk for the win.
    mmmmmmmmm but whole milk for the cals.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Roark View Post
    Chris,

I just got home from work and found my 3 jugs of Nitrean waiting for me. I had to try a shake to see if all the hype was true, even with dinner almost ready!

I tested all the claims that I have read. I mixed 2 scoops in 16oz of water and took a fork and stirred away and amazingly didn't get one single clump. Bye-bye Now Foods WPI. Secondly, I was wandering about the supposedly great taste. I am not one that really worries alot about taste nor cries much about it, but what I have been using is about as bland as one could ask for. Took my first drink and I couldn't beleive it. Its awesome and even in water! I can't imagine what it would be like in a nice cold glass of milk! Bye-bye Now Foods WPI. My wife even tasted it and said "gosh thats alot better isn't it?"

Uhh-yeah. You have a new customer just on the above. Now lets see if it will support my training over the next year.

Take care and thanks for the shirt and quick shipping.
    Thanks so much for your opinions Jeff! We really appreciate it and your business.

Would you mind if we used it as a testimonial on our site or in ads?

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Squat slowly improving :)
    when you guys throw in the peanut butter, do you put it in a blender, or just a shaker?
    Been out the game for a little while, but jumpin back in

Use it Chris, no problem at all with it. One problem that I see is keeping out of it. Last night I tried the vanilla, the wife had herself a chocolate shake, well half of it because my 1 year old daughter got a little sip of it and she attacked my wife over it! I have a 1 year old supplement lover hahaha. Its no joke she loved it and would say mmmm-mmmm after after every sip.

Lol, that is awesome! Remember, only a few sips for the little one as you don't want them having excess protein.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

yeah she won't be getting much of it, but if shes around and there is a shake she wants a sip. You should watch her take cod liver oil, it would amaze you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Roark View Post
    yeah she won't be getting much of it, but if shes around and there is a shake she wants a sip. You should watch her take cod liver oil, it would amaze you.

Lol, sounds good!

Chris