The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

Can Somebody give me a diet plan?

Hey everybody. I am back again. I am 17, the Quarterback for my team. Drinking and offseason relaxing have got me 12-15 pounds over playing weight. With workouts and stuff coming up I want to be back down to 210, I am currently around 225, tetering over maybe. The only problem I have is what to eat. I workout everyday in my weightlifting class. And we run and do all that stuff as well. However I just don't eat good. If somebody could give me a detailed plan of what to eat. Not a list and I choose what to eat. I need a plan of exactly WHAT to eat and WHEN to eat it. I appreciate the help & work if anybody can help me do this.

If things workout good after a couple days, I will shoot you over 10 dollars through paypal, I just need a good diet plan. I can follow it fine, if I am given a plan of what to eat. In the morning I drinking a protein shake & I eat a bananna or an apple. The rest of the day, I am clueless about. Help!

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wannabebig Member
    BTW I just need something kind of simple because all these nutrition terms just confuse me and make me want to eat a candy bar haha

Read the Stickies! whiteman90909's Avatar
    Just eat normally for a day and track your diet at www.fitday.com. I know its not the detailed plan that you want, but if you do you will know exactly what you need to eat, and the WBB members will help. Just start tracking and give us a link, we can help steer you in the right direction so that you will be able have a stable control of your diet for the rest of your life. Not everyone is the same, so a diet plan for one person will most likely not work for you.

Good luck!

Bicster
    Save the $10 and use the damn search button.

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicster View Post
    Save the $10 and use the damn search button.
    If have nothing to contribute to the thread, then why even reply? Your mom should have swallowed you.

Woah man that's getting a little offensive... I agree with him, everything I needed to know about how to eat and when to eat it was found searching the archives of here and bodybuilding.com. No need for anyone to hold your hand the whole way.

BUT if you really want some basics:
    5-6 meals per day
    Find out how many calories per day you eat on average and decrease that number by 500/day
    1-1.5g of protein for every pound of lbm
    .5-.75g of healthy fats for every pound of lbm
    Protein shakes post-workout are the best idea anyone ever came up with
    Don't eat stuff like white bread and pasta.. whole wheat bread and pasta are your new best friends in the carb department.
    inspirational quote: anything muhammad ali ever said

shoulder rehabbing with a vengeance

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    .5-.75g of healthy fats for every pound of lbm
    This one isn't exclusively healthy fats. Saturated fat should probably make up about 30% of this amount.

Don't eat stuff like white bread and pasta.. whole wheat bread and pasta are your new best friends in the carb department.
    Actually, bread in general isn't too great, but the rule is ... "the browner the better". Whole wheat isn't as amazing as it's cracked up to be, though.

And you want diet help? Read the links in my sig.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."