Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I like cottage cheese now!

  1. #1
    Wannabebig Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8

    I like cottage cheese now!

    wow

    i was never a huge fan of cottage cheese until now. I'm a huge fan of hot sandwichess and usually use my george forman as a panini grill. I ran out of regular cheese so I used cottage cheese to fill up a pita along with some turkey ham. grilled it for a few mins and it was absolutly delicious... i'm sure this will work with regular pan as well

    -Da

  2. #2
    Formerly Nick Hatfield SW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    4,432
    I hated it as a kid, but love it now. Then again, I love anything with protein.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

    My Exploits

  3. #3
    So much info... SweetnLO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Brunswick Canada
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by da_mao33 View Post
    wow

    i was never a huge fan of cottage cheese until now. I'm a huge fan of hot sandwichess and usually use my george forman as a panini grill. I ran out of regular cheese so I used cottage cheese to fill up a pita along with some turkey ham. grilled it for a few mins and it was absolutly delicious... i'm sure this will work with regular pan as well

    -Da
    Throw in some salsa and let the CC melt a bit - awesome!
    Stats: 5'1" & 112 lbs (goal 105)
    Squat - 115lbs (X5) - goal - 135
    Pull-ups (full hang - no momentum) 6 - goal - 10

  4. #4
    Banned IHaveToCrushYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    149
    Whats the difference between a pita and panini anyways? I have a george foreman so tell me how to use it

  5. #5
    HS Football D Breyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Mlps, MN
    Posts
    1,311
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveToCrushYou View Post
    I have a george foreman so tell me how to use it
    Thaw meat of choice... Season/Marinate... Place on The George... Cook until done to your liking... Enjoy

    Make sure you clean it when you're done too... It can get pretty nasty after a few cookings.
    6'1 - 195
    Crossfit Total: Press: 135 - Squat: 315 - Deadlift: 365
    Competition Lifts: Clean: 205 - Bench: 205

  6. #6
    Banned IHaveToCrushYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by D Breyer View Post
    Thaw meat of choice... Season/Marinate... Place on The George... Cook until done to your liking... Enjoy

    Make sure you clean it when you're done too... It can get pretty nasty after a few cookings.
    lol I know how to use the Foreman, I meant in relation to paninis.
    Last edited by IHaveToCrushYou; 02-18-2007 at 12:31 AM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member getfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    montreal quebec
    Posts
    17,445
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveToCrushYou View Post
    Whats the difference between a pita and panini anyways? I have a george foreman so tell me how to use it
    these are the differences
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

    Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

    You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

    Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

    What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

    You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

    gain 50lbs-Anthony

Similar Threads

  1. 80 Low Carb Chicken Recipes
    By Dr of Golf in forum Diet and Nutrition
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 01:34 PM
  2. Noah's Journal
    By noahfor123 in forum Member Online Journals
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 10:11 PM
  3. ** 100 ** Tuna Recipes
    By Dr of Golf in forum Diet and Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:58 AM
  4. Simple cottage cheese dips...
    By Butcherman in forum Diet and Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 02:13 PM
  5. Any cottage cheese shake ideas?
    By crazy_cool in forum Diet and Nutrition
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 11:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •