Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Very confused

thats funny I just hope I'm not making a mistake
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 155

Hidden camera time - Get it on film!

The dumping of her by you of course.
    Last edited by betastas; 02-18-2007 at 07:23 PM.

AtM!
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

Wow. What a great girlfriend. Let's pretend like we're having sex to piss my boyfriend off!

Reverse the situation. If you did that to her you'd be out on the curb or you'd be in the **** house for the next 4 years.

**** isn't funny. At all.
    "Donít fall for the crap that people are peddling on message boards, in magazines or on TV. Get your **** in order, and get your training in order. Start kicking ass, and take out the crap that doesnít matter. Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? **** you. Iíve got scars and blood and vomit."
    Jim Wendler, 531 Method

Its easy for all of us to sit here and tell you what to do, but ultimately the decision is up to you. My opinion is to talk with her about it and if you have been together for a while you should know when she is lying to you. If she did it, then cut your loses. If you've been good to her then you deserve better, if you haven't been good to her...well then karma is a bitch. The whole "bang her nasty" thing may sound like a good idea, but just remember that if she did cheat on you...you don't know where the other guy has been or who he has been with.....incase you haven't guessed I'm referring to VD.
    h: 5'10" w: 169
    340/235/420

I'm with D'anconia on this one... whatever you do, do not get overly emotional. That'll only cloud the situation. Otherwise, you can decide if you want to stay with her or not (I would personally lean towards "break it off," because even if she *didn't* cheat, do you want a g/f who teases you about cheating? The seed of cheating is in her mind already...).

Anyhow, this "bang her nasty" stuff seems all well and good on paper (or in a movie?), but come on, this is reality. Grow up, there's no need to tap that and high five all your buddies again. Be a man, break up and move on.
    25 years old, 5'10''

Back in the States to get hayooooge!

Health goals
    - Weigh a healthy and active 170-180, healthy mind and body
    - Dunk a basketball (hey a man can have big dreams huh)
    - Swim 2-3x/week and become a better swimmer

Quote Originally Posted by McIrish View Post
    Anyhow, this "bang her nasty" stuff seems all well and good on paper (or in a movie?), but come on, this is reality. Grow up, there's no need to tap that and high five all your buddies again. Be a man, break up and move on.
    Maybe I'm reading this incorrectly. You're telling him to turn down nasty meaningless sex?

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

"Gaining weight and having bigger body will make you look great on any clothing. Men with strong body are very attractive to women. General people tend to admire big muscle too." -mbijay

If alcohol was involved then it would turn this into shades of gray.

You have to consider that some people really REALLY don't know what their doing when their drunk, which doesn't excuse it but people are human after all. Everyone makes mistakes and the good lord himself preaches forgiveness.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. From what I've heard so far give her another chance unless you think she was sober. If you had ANY idea that she willing cheated on you without any outside influence then kick her to the curb ASAP. The fact she was screaming your name seems a bit odd though, if she was indeed cheating.

This is all coming from a guy who nearly had his whole world turned upside down by a girl I knew less then a month total and not even well enough to know she had a boyfriend. Women **** with your head, you have to be mentally tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
    Maybe I'm reading this incorrectly. You're telling him to turn down nasty meaningless sex?
    Personally, I wouldn't. If she cheated, it happened in Las Vegas. A city ridden with prostitutes, one night stands and just a guess but I would say some good ol' VD in circulation.

Quote Originally Posted by WBBIRL View Post
    If alcohol was involved then it would turn this into shades of gray
    Bull****. So if some guy gets wasted and rapes some girl, then it just might be ok because he was intoxicated? **** that.
    Last edited by Gettin' Big; 02-18-2007 at 09:01 PM.
    340/235/420

Alcohol does not excuse anything. In fact, it would only strengthen my resolve to get rid of her ASAP.

I don't think alcohol is is a good excuse. Just means when shes drinking when I am deployed, could happen just as easy. Even easier if she thinks/knows she can do it without feeling bad enough to tell me or dump me... I just can't understand how her friend could be stupid enough to call me in the same room while they where having sex... This sucks 1 to 2 hours left til shes back. I feel like such a fool. I figured the fact she was 4 years older then me also would make her more mature,obviously not...
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 155

when she gets home, do not say anything. Not a word. Just keep looking at her. If she's feeling guilty (which she is) she will break down and start blabbering. Then, if you keep your mouth shut, the truth will eventually come out.

unit in training
    oi bro just drop that cow bro you dont need that in your life and you dont need to be constantly worried about it either. dump her and then go out that night and find another girl who is hotter.

I just noticed you're 19 yo.. Is your gf the same age as you or younger? The reason i asked is because you don't see alot of mature 19 year olds out there let alone younger ones. This would explain why she would pull something childish. If that's the case, move on and look for more mature and respectable girl.

edit* i just saw she's 4 years older than you lol.. she's def immature for her age! and What the hell are her friends doing in the same room while she's having sex with some guy? orgy?
    Last edited by tdotteg; 02-19-2007 at 05:36 AM.
    [SIZE=".01"][/SIZE][SIZE=".01"][/SIZE][SIZE=".01"]Maintaining/Conditioning
    5'5 146 lbs
    progress pics
    Bench press 315 x 1 Dec. 05 Squat 295 x 1 Dec. 05 Dead Lift405 x 1 Dec 05
    Bench press 325 x 1 Jul. 09 Squat 435 x 1 Jul. 09 Dead Lift 480 x1 July 09
    "No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?"
    "Beef is my favorite animal." -CiteCollegiale

Quote Originally Posted by Brawl View Post
    Dont read into this anymore , she is going to try to convince you of every IMPOSSIBLE scenario there is . Then when she has you a little on the ropes she'll say ..." I cant believe you dont trust me " . Now you are on the defensive ...tell her to sell that ***** elsewhere ... you aint buying .
    I agree with this statement 100%. Girls turn the tables when you get suspicious even when they really are cheating. I learned this the hard way.

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

"Gaining weight and having bigger body will make you look great on any clothing. Men with strong body are very attractive to women. General people tend to admire big muscle too." -mbijay

Squats Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordanbcool View Post
    She got the crap boned out of her by another guy.

You want suggestions?

Slash her tires and never talk to her again.
    Or become acquainted with her sister and/or mother...good times for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Brawl View Post
    Dont read into this anymore , she is going to try to convince you of every IMPOSSIBLE scenario there is . Then when she has you a little on the ropes she'll say ..." I cant believe you dont trust me " . Now you are on the defensive ...tell her to sell that ***** elsewhere ... you aint buying .
    100% correct. Take it from someone who has been in a situtation fairly similar. Women always try to turn it around on you. Don't let her.
    340/235/420

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom View Post

Phenom, I'm definitely not one to turn down meaningless physical intimacy (if both parties are on the same page vis-a-vis expectations, etc.), but tapping her nasty for revenge is another story and below the OP, in my opinion. If anyone thinks that is a viable response, I think it's time to grow up, as I mentioned before.
    25 years old, 5'10''

Back in the States to get hayooooge!

Health goals
    - Weigh a healthy and active 170-180, healthy mind and body
    - Dunk a basketball (hey a man can have big dreams huh)
    - Swim 2-3x/week and become a better swimmer

Dump her ass. No reason to have to deal with something like that. Don't think of vengeance, think of how you can just get up, leave, and move on with your life.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

Quote Originally Posted by McIrish View Post
    Phenom, I'm definitely not one to turn down meaningless physical intimacy (if both parties are on the same page vis-a-vis expectations, etc.), but tapping her nasty for revenge is another story and below the OP, in my opinion. If anyone thinks that is a viable response, I think it's time to grow up, as I mentioned before.
    That's usually how most immature people do it.

However, Brawl is correct. Women turn every damn thing around and try to make it the man's fault.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    walk away. Like the others said. someone who cares or respects you wouldnt do that crap as a joke. and if her friends was drunk too, (probably) then she'd BE that dumb to call while your ho is getting boned by some other guys. Alcohol is no excuse, she chose to get that drunk, she sleeps around then it's her fault. drop her, i wouldnt even chance another last time sex since you dont know what she's got.

if you stay with her, then you'll know your level of self confidence and self esteem. no woman is worth that kind of betrayal. with so many others, one loose lush isnt worth wasting time on.

plus the mil gets you in easier with new ones, they love the uniform.
    Last edited by crazedwombat; 02-19-2007 at 12:02 PM.
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Quote Originally Posted by Sidior View Post
    say you knew about the cheating and you just wanted to treat her like the whore she is before you broke up.
    lol that's rough, but awesome.
    Do what needs to be done.

Every time I was in the hole I swear a turd kissed my underwear. - Hatred
    I love snatch. I think I'm addicted to it. - Stray
    I like a woman I can climb - Jinkies
    Personally ... I'm a vagitarian - Brawl
    I don't box, but I'll have a dance off with any of you tools. When I get all my 230 lbs shaking and grooving you bet your a$$es you'll get served. - BilltheButcher

B*tches!

Yeah, women like a man in uniform. When I have my fire clothing on I get a lot more attention......
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs

Wannabebig Member
    so, what was the conclusion?