So the other day I started my new training program, which is Crossfit. I did the WOD which was the "Crossfit Total" (Shoulder Press, Deads, Squat). I took it easy since it was my first day and ended up with 155, 365, and 315. Not too bad I guess. I took a day off since my quads were screaming the next day.

So today I look up what I am gonna do next (should have been Run 800m x3, but I didn't have access to my gym today) and it is workout "Barbara". This consists of 5 rounds of 20 pull-ups, 30 push-ups, 40 sit-ups and 50 air squats for time. I figured "pfft, easy enough!"... Oh boy was I wrong. I got to the third round and in the middle of my sit-ups... BARF!!! All over my legs >_< After I got myself cleaned up I tried to continue with it but I was for the most part dead. I called my time after I threw up and I got to that point in about 18 minutes (counting the 3 minutes of rest called for in between rounds).

I think I am gonna start a Crossfit Journal to track my ****.

Anyone else using Crossfit?

PS: Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, I didn't know where else it would be appropriate.