The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Help with cutting diet...

Hello. I want to start up a cutting diet in order to lose my stomach. I'm 6'3", 225, and am in fairly good shape. However, for the life of me, I canít seem to lose my gut. I have a pretty good upper stomach, but my lower stomach is soft and juts out. Anyway, I want to lose anywhere between 15-20 pounds, and I would like to do it as quick as possible. Not unreasonably quick, but I am sure there are ways of eating to help me really drop the pounds. I have thought about the KETO diet, but I don't think I could eat that much fat and not get sick to my stomach. I would be down with a 6-meal a day program, but I have not found that much useful info for the beginner on making a 6-meal program. I also would be open to cardio many days a week. I currently try to do cardio 3 days a week, but would be willing to do as much as 5 or 6. What would you suggest as far as diet is concerned? What about the slim-fast diet? Any info on the 6-meal program would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

It all comes down to counting calories. You have to figure out what you need to maintain what you have now, then reduce that amount to loose the fat/weight.
    Taking in that amount of calories spread out over the day will make you less hungry, but then also you wont be eating alot in a given meal. And some people need that full feeling.

Wannabebig Member
    Why don't you post your actual diet so we can modify it for your cutting objective ?

max_power