The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

I Need to make a sumo suit.

I'm competing in this comedy/talent show called "Mr. NKC," (north Kansas city is our high school). Its like a pageant - 8 seniors compete in 6 different categories and the winner is declared by a panel of judges. The categories are as follows: swim suit competition, talent, karaoke, formal wear, and club costume. Each senior is also representing a club, which can be anything from football to chess club (one kid tried to represent the "Friends of Unified Celestial Knowledge" but the administration wouldn't let him. Figure it out ; ) Its really one big joke, each kid tries to push the "school appropriate" bar as far as possible every year.

My club is wrestling, but instead of walking out in a singlet/headgear, like everyone is expecting, I'm dressing up as a sumo wrestler. I've already got the wig, I'm going to tape up my feet, now all I need is the diaper thing they wear. I've searched everywhere online and I can't even find a name for it. I have no idea how I'm going to make it; I've tried towels, and I can't really get the right look/stay together. I just end up looking like a baby in a diaper with a large wig.

The club costume is the first "act," where each contestant walks out on stage, introduces himself/his club, then walks off. I'm going to walk out there, introduce my club very formally, then halfway through my speech I plan to have the street fighter music play. Then I've got the heavy weight from our wrestling team walking out on stage, also dressed in sumo, and we're going to slap each other around for awhile, probably giving each other large sumo diaper wedgies. The administration may force me to wear some sort of underwear underneath in case my diaper thing falls off.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    That. is. awesome.

but I've no idea
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

It is called a Mawashi. I do not know where you can find one in the states but I am sure it would be pretty expensive since it is made of silk.
    Long signatures SUCK.

~Nico

Sheets ya ****** !!

Buy one? pff I'm not going to spend that kind of money. But thanks for giving me the name

Sheets... Genius! I'm not sure why I hadn't though of that.
    Stats: 11/15/07-First-meet--2nd Meet----3rd meet
    Weight: 185-----187---------198---------198
    Max Bench: 255---220-----------280------300
    Max Squat: 405----395----------440------460
    Max Dead:475-----485----------551------570
    CHINUPS - Bodyweight + 135, x1, dead hang. Still working on the one arm chinup.