Thread: workout and nutritin

workout and nutritin

Hello.

I'm currently on the WBB1 and try to add about 20-30 pounds. I have a question as to nutrition while on it.

On the days off do I still eat all the food and drink the protein shakes like as day i would work out? Like the two days off i have on sat and sun plus the days off on weekdays?

Thanks for any help in advance.
    Sam
    Weight:185
    Height:5'11
    Goal:To get huge.

"Others would just say, 'Death Valley' and leave it at that. But not LSU. Here, it's 'Welcome to Death Valley.' That's beautiful. It's like descending into Hell and finding a sign that reads, 'Satan Invites You to Enjoy Eternal Damnation.'" -Jim Capel, ESPN

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    You eat the same. What does your diet look like? Are you tracking everything you're eating?
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

yea for the most part eat the same, if anything lower them slightly but not much.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be a good friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

well I'm actually starting on monday, but I'm trying to sustain a good diet that will help me reach the weight i want to be. Yes I will be tracking eveything. I already sign up foran account at fitday.com

Sam
    Last edited by saia127; 03-01-2007 at 06:45 PM.
    Weight:185
    Height:5'11
    Goal:To get huge.

"Others would just say, 'Death Valley' and leave it at that. But not LSU. Here, it's 'Welcome to Death Valley.' That's beautiful. It's like descending into Hell and finding a sign that reads, 'Satan Invites You to Enjoy Eternal Damnation.'" -Jim Capel, ESPN