Thread: Hello.

Banned

Hello.

Without having a huge explanation, I'm gonna cut straight to the point.

Height: 6'2.5
    Weight: 145

Yeah...

I've been going to the gym occasionally, 2 days a week maybe. When I get to the gym, I'm either a little more, or a little less than the previous time, I'm stuck inbetween 145-149!!!!

I'm going to buy some protein, but what should i get from GNC???

Does anyone have a detailed, yet not hardcore workout plan?

I don't want to take weight-gain, or creatine or any of that...

So pretty much.. How can i get bigger? I'm Ocassionally working out with no result..

Get bigger = eat more... there's no magic. And, of course, training more than twice a week would help, coz muscles weight more than fat. U don't need to buy 10zillion mass gainers... LOL. Just need a better diet
    "Always striving to achieve the perfect body is not an easy task. It requires lots of sacrifices, organization and discipline. But personally, I wouldn't have it any other way..."

God didn't bless me a good genetics. Instead, He gave me the will to improve myself... until the day I die

Treat your body well. Feed it well and exercise it, so that you can use all it's beauty and strenght.

Creatine is really very safe for you if you just take 5g a day with 1-2 gallons. You do not need it though.

Anyways, I think depending on your routine you need to go more than 2 times a week. But just remember your gains are gonna come from about 80% diet 20% routine if not more.

Here is a good thread:
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=65848

Just some general things though, you want to eat atleast 1g of protein per pound. You also are going to have to eat over matience, so figure out your matience for about a week over at fitday.com by tracking everythign and up it by 500 cals and see if you can gain some weight. In your case I think being so skinny you can just go really all out. Just eat a lot, not a lot of cookies. But good stuff, meats, fish, cheeses, etc and you should be good.

Good luck.
    [Journal | My Diet]
    [Bench 170x5 | Squat 255x5 | Deadlift 300x5]
    "It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried."

Quote Originally Posted by Shwam View Post

I've been going to the gym occasionally, 2 days a week maybe. When I get to the gym, I'm either a little more, or a little less than the previous time, I'm stuck inbetween 145-149..
    You should try to go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week depending on your split. I prefer a 4 day split (BGB).

I'm going to buy some protein, but what should i get from GNC???..
    NOTHING from GNC. They are way overhyped and priced. Goto www.atlargenutrition.com and give Nitrean a shot. Perfect protein and reasonable price and good taste.

Does anyone have a detailed, yet not hardcore workout plan????
    There are a lot of good routines for all levels of lifters on this site. Check the stickies. WBB1 is good for beginners and BGB is a good split also.

I don't want to take weight-gain, or creatine or any of that...
    You don't need either one but I'm still curious as to why? Neither are harmful to you...

So pretty much.. How can i get bigger? I'm Ocassionally working out with no result..
    Get your diet in order....get a good split...do heavy compund lifts.

This was my first time breaking down a whole post...I clearly messed the format up

Read all of sCaRz*Of*PaiN signature
    I went to Rhodestown and all I got was this high cholesterol