Hey there, I just joined so I am not sure if this is the right area or not. I am very new to lifting and just the whole body building in general. But I knew enough that my 15 lb. dumbell I own wasn't going to be enough. So I joined the JCC (Jewish Community Center) No I'm not Jewish but I guess that really doesn't have anythng to do with anything. It has a full Fitness Center and tons of goodies. I have been debating if I want to meet up with one of their personal trainers, but I figured I could look around the internet first and I found this place.

Let me tell you a bit about myself so you can have some background info. I was two months premature so I have always been really tiny for my age and just in genral. I at the moment weight 113 lbs (naked) 118 with cloths, and this is the most i've ever weighed in my life. I have always wanted to be bigger, but never really had the determination to do anything about it until now. I am 20, turning 21 in May and desided I want to change my life style and get a little bigger. I am also in a play called Requrim for a Heavyweight, and its about boxing and my director wants us all to bulk up a little.

I have a super high matabalisum (always have) and whatever I eat goes right threw me. I can eat 5 McDonalds $1 double cheeseburgers and not gain a lb, but I have weird eating habbits too. I'll go a day eating just about nothing, and then the next day eat TONS cuz I'm starving. Like today I had a bigmac, and a jr. bacon cheese burger. Not the heatlyest stuff, but Im not fat.. so meh.

I signed up at the JCC for 3 mothns (for $99.00) its a trail thing. My goal in the 3 months is to get to the wieght of 125. I don't know how reallstic that is, I guess all in all if I gain any weight its going to be mussel cuz i am so not fat anyway. So if there is an incress I guess my goal is reached. I'd really like to get to 125 though. I also want my arms to grow the most cuz I want to get a tattoo and my arms are to small right now.

So any advice whatsoever would be greatful!

Thanks so much in advance. It's almost 3am though, and im beat from the work out I did eariler. I had oriontation at the JCC and I did full hour or so workout. And I just got back from seeing the movie 300 .. so yea time to hit the hay.

(sry about spelling I didn't bother spell checking)

Michael.